Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Lee's vlogs. It was nice to see how he interacted with the girls and did cooking etc. He seemed like he enjoyed doing them too. I saw such a difference in Rebecca cos she seemed to go really surly and act like a spoilt child. The reason I unsubbed is when they pulled their channel overnight without any notice. It felt as if they treated their loyal viewers with contempt. A bit like a favourite shop putting closed on the door without warning you they were closing down. No explanation for weeks and then to say it was because of privacy is just ridiculous when they then go and buy an infamous house where a murder occured and everyone can easily look up where it is. (not that I would even want to). Lee seemed to change after that and didn't seem so happy yet she perked up. I definitely think she was jealous that he became popular. Her channel is just boring now. I liked the vibe in their old house. It was young and bright and exciting whereas this house feels like it should be for older people and it feels dark and drab. I shall miss Lee's input and probably won't even bother going over to watch at all.
Completely agree.

Reactions: 3
And there you go, as predicted the mascara is an aff link!!! Right at the very end of an all morning spiel.

Ha ha ha! Seriously, you learnt your lessons- I think not! How was it a Christmas present then? Seriously serial liar

Reactions: 17
Just 2 weeks ago she said she stopped using foundation because elemis is that good!

Reactions: 9
It's a gifted product off brand who makes it.
Then ad an affiliate link kching more easy lazy dollar.

Bare minerals kindly gifted her before xmas.

Be amazed if she paid for any of that makeup selection as wasent 1 product elemis.

Why all the filming makeup and hair does she see herself and some sort of beauty vlogger now.

Where has it been said she won't feature kids in vlogs as golden child was on stories earlier.

S has dissapeared.
Do hope poppy went to gps and is on the mend.

The insta mess last 48hours 1st he's going private then he's back.

They messed around lot if sheep. Some of responses to what you up to today are interesting many sheep have it much harder.

Are they trying to reinvent themselves.

Kids will be back as colouring book to sell.

Lee behind scenes childcare cooking school runs and events. Also shopping and cooking.

Reactions: 7
Oh thank god she found the Christmas books! I was having sleepless nights worrying about where they were! ?

Reactions: 13
Oh thank god she found the Christmas books! I was having sleepless nights worrying about where they were! ?
Totally normal right?!? In the bathroom whilst bathing Poppy, she’s says everyone has been asking if they found the bag with books that had been misplaced, never mind about asking if the tips they gave her worked for coco pops!!!??

Reactions: 8
Not been on this thread for ages as it was moving too fast to keep up but I see she's still up to her old tricks.

Why is she always shutting Lee out? First the family channel was removed and now saying he won't be as active online. I assume these are all her decisions. I see them splitting up if she doesn't stop controlling him.

87388F21-6124-44B5-B524-89B81423F867.jpeg
The face you make when you forget that mascara was gifted#oopsyididitagain

Reactions: 10
Happy new year guys! Does anybody think Lee boy will be getting a job in the new year and perhaps all this crap about him not being active online is just to cover that up

Reactions: 6
Totally normal right?!? In the bathroom whilst bathing Poppy, she’s says everyone has been asking if they found the bag with books that had been misplaced, never mind about asking if the tips they gave her worked for coco pops!!!??
And no mention as to how Poppy is now or whether they took her to the Doctors or not. Loads of her Sheep must still asking her. As being as the Doctors wasn't mentioned, I'm betting they didn't bother ????

Not been on this thread for ages as it was moving too fast to keep up but I see she's still up to her old tricks.

Why is she always shutting Lee out? First the family channel was removed and now saying he won't be as active online. I assume these are all her decisions. I see them splitting up if she doesn't stop controlling him.
of course it's all her. She's the queen of the castle, did you see her insta where she was putting makeup on in case she saw the Queen?! ??.
No, Lee has lost his balls, :mhe will cling in there even if she keeps treating him like that.

And no mention as to how Poppy is now or whether they took her to the Doctors or not. Loads of her Sheep must still asking her. As being as the Doctors wasn't mentioned, I'm betting they didn't bother ????
It’s a lesson, she shouldn’t go on insta stories to ask for tips when according to her, the supposedly responsible adult, she can’t breath without coughing!!! What an idiot! Any responsible adult especially a mother would’ve taken her to see a doctor, but not reb!!! Put in on insta and ask her even more stupid sheep what to do!!! What a dick!

Reactions: 8
Maybe they don’t want to openly admit he needs a job to pay the mortgage, bills etc. I hope this will mean less #ads and more organic content like the good old days ? but doubt it. Personally I don’t blame him if he’s getting a job. I love my children and my partner more than words could say but I have to go to work a) to help pay the bills and b) to help save my sanity!

Reactions: 10
Having two people living so closely in each other's pockets 24/7 must put a strain on their marriage...for that reason I'm glad to see that Lee is going to persue other interests!

And that mascara should be labelled AD no?Some things never change!

Reactions: 5
I'm confused - so was the mascara gifted by Selfridge's, since that's where the link takes you? Or by TooFaced?

Reactions: 1
I think it was a Christmas gift from say her mother or sister but as usual she’s not taken that opportunity to try and earn from it with the affiliate link.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.