Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year Tattlers - keep up the fabulous work exposing the lies and fakery, cons and #spons! Just wants to share with you - I think I found lees balls - that makes me a Barry belter and officially a good egg Ha! (Avert eyes if easily bleeping offended) View attachment 3683

Starting 2019....
Seeing the last meal of 2018 reappear before my eyes ??‍♀ ??
I blame Meldrum’s
Belter-Backpacked-Fillet-o-Balls

Reactions: 6
I'm just putting it out there, I'll miss Lee, but that's only because I prefer him to Rebs anytime???. At least he's got a bloody sense of humour and he can laugh at himself. He's an idiot I know, but she's dull, false and bloody boring??????.

Anyway I hope 2019 is all you wish it to be...

View attachment 3685
Here here! I’ve been removed from the address I’ve what Rebs would call negativily commented from......how very obvious and dull! As if anyone other than sheep is that stupid to believe a so called “influencer” only ever gets sickening sweet comments. You dull bird Rebecca Diva Cannon-Meldrum

Reactions: 8
Happy New Year Tattlers - keep up the fabulous work exposing the lies and fakery, cons and #spons! Just wants to share with you - I think I found lees balls - that makes me a Barry belter and officially a good egg Ha! (Avert eyes if easily bleeping offended) View attachment 3683
Not easily offended, but currently eating coco pops! ??

Reactions: 3
Another grid photo with the same outfit. I'm not even sure why it is annoying me but it is!!

I liked Lee's vlogs. It was nice to see how he interacted with the girls and did cooking etc. He seemed like he enjoyed doing them too. I saw such a difference in Rebecca cos she seemed to go really surly and act like a spoilt child. The reason I unsubbed is when they pulled their channel overnight without any notice. It felt as if they treated their loyal viewers with contempt. A bit like a favourite shop putting closed on the door without warning you they were closing down. No explanation for weeks and then to say it was because of privacy is just ridiculous when they then go and buy an infamous house where a murder occured and everyone can easily look up where it is. (not that I would even want to). Lee seemed to change after that and didn't seem so happy yet she perked up. I definitely think she was jealous that he became popular. Her channel is just boring now. I liked the vibe in their old house. It was young and bright and exciting whereas this house feels like it should be for older people and it feels dark and drab. I shall miss Lee's input and probably won't even bother going over to watch at all.

Reactions: 19
Happy new year ?

I wonder if the reason they were in bed at 9.45pm is because they were up most of the night before arguing and deleting followers?

Happy new year ?

I wonder if the reason they were in bed at 9.45pm is because they were up most of the night before arguing and deleting followers?
In that household there is only one on nightshift and that is Lee?

So is she already up to her old tricks? No lessons learned as she claimed? She’s posted about her Christmas present. Ok maybe not gifted? But has tagged other products and says she’s showing everything she’s putting on her face on stories. That’s usually code for something sponsored, aff or something! Trouble is, until we have consistently modified behaviour we will never trust her.

Happy New Year Tattlers!
Oh to be a fly on the wall in Casa Meldrum. I hope if they are having a series of barneys that the girls aren’t present. Kids can detect the undercurrents of stress so easily.
I anticipate that as long as Lee is kept off SM, Reb will be happier. She can’t comprehend anyone else stealing her spotlight (perceived or otherwise).

Another grid photo with the same outfit. I'm not even sure why it is annoying me but it is!!
She has no more clothes?! The one on Instagram is not even the same that of in her insta stories! Rebs new year resolution is to not have her children on the vlogs, not because she wants their privacy protected oh no it’s because she can’t be accused of been a neglectful mother, the sheep gave such good tips that Poppy got better tuit suit! Well done Rebs, you needs doctors hey?!

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling the night of poppy’s Instagram “fame” and our comments about Lee being in the pub posting Instagram stories pushed this decision.

She’s not comfortable with the ammunition we have against the family when both are so active online and their behaviour and lies are so easy to pick apart.

I assume the decision for Lee to become a behind the scenes bag carrier was made then.

So her string top insta story booty call didn’t end how she planned then ??

Damn you pesky kids!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.