Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone here gives a tiny rats ass about his Instagram, except that it gives some clue as to what’s going on behind the scenes.

The jolly mummy moment in the bathroom just updating us all on Christmas books (!) is clearly how she sees her feed going and although it’s a bit fake I think it’s A Good Thing

Reactions: 6
Wait a minute.... Unless I've missed something, has Mrs M gone onto IG to the sound of a barking child (has there been an update on baba?) and told us she's found bloody Christmas books but no happy new year to viewers or even to say how they are spending new years eve? Is the house been renamed doghouse villas? Is she wise? Couldn't wait for the Christmas fog to lift, now ignoring new years. (and for anyone thinking I have no life being in here this time new years eve, due to difficult year we're ignoring the last few hours on 2018 but family party time tomorrow!).... HAPPY NEW YEAR when it comes everyone! ???

Reactions: 9
Why are people practically mourning the demise of the social media belter chicken Royal?! ???‍♀
All I keep thinking is how it will be aggravating Rebs that all her sheep prefer him ???

Reactions: 12
Couldn't agree more - it's slightly weird
Because he’s our wee belta king chicken royal that’s why!!! And I for one bloody Baltic love him! ???????

Happy new year tatties, may it be a brilliant one for you all!!!

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you Tattlers??! I hope you have a great 2019! Here here???

Wishing you all a happy & healthy new year ???? yes even you edgy & pat I'm not a total ?

Well we've discovered the obsession with the walks it's all for Mrs M to log steps on a Fitbit, nothing to do with children's health or exercise, so it would seem!!

Reactions: 7
Happy New Year Tattlers - keep up the fabulous work exposing the lies and fakery, cons and #spons! Just wants to share with you - I think I found lees balls - that makes me a Barry belter and officially a good egg Ha! (Avert eyes if easily bleeping offended)
A5E6CE4B-FFD2-4DCE-B59E-205B901D0D1D.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Public figure is gone for me. Not following him though.

I’m very interested to see how 2019 pans out for Reb.

Reactions: 2
I'm just putting it out there, I'll miss Lee, but that's only because I prefer him to Rebs anytime???. At least he's got a bloody sense of humour and he can laugh at himself. He's an idiot I know, but she's dull, false and bloody boring??????.

Anyway I hope 2019 is all you wish it to be...

happy-new-year-balloons-banner-27105113.jpg

Reactions: 12
...How long does a 100k you tube play plaque take?
Erin Busbee recently celebrated reaching 100k subscribers and stated that silver play button is something they have to apply for and will be approved by Youtube "if they feel the channel is on the up and up"... ;) Also interesting to see that her giveaway consisted of x3 $100 giftcards (y)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.