Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.harbro.co.uk/country-stores/ Of course, where else would one go to for such fine quality Scottish clothing/feed. It’s the best country store around for the best pedgiree sheep ? in the land ?. I tell you her sheep must be some new species on the go that I’ve yet to see at even the prestigious RHS, a breed that are well sought after......you feed them some awful tripe and they suddenly become brainwashed!!
But Mrs M, you don't tell us if that's a sponsored product or a Gift or an AF... Not that I care about adverts, you are the best, I love you and your family, I stalk you in Aldi and Costco and you've got to earn a living after all. The trolls are freaks! All cows not a sheep amongst them. I understand about ads, I just LOVE seeing you, I'll buy any old bit of tripe you say is good in fact I HAVE bought tripe, lots of it, it was a special deal on hello fresh with your code.
In return for your friendship (I know we'd be friends as we dress the same and I've got a friend called Cath), I have knitted you and the girls personalised gifts made out of my toe nail clippings. I'm not weird, I know where you live but left you alone and sent it to your PO box. Though I could have given if to Lee as I saw him out last week. I followed him from a distance. Being a public figure I didn't bother him of course. I've also not seen him at kippy recently, despite waiting in the car park for 12 days in a row over Christmas. I'm also doping no spend January but that's because I am saving up for a drone to fly near your woods, would you mind?
Back to the gifts I've sent.. I do hope you like them? Perhaps you can feature in your vlogs? Your one, you'll ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT' as my toe nail clippings were painted the same blue as your living room! I had to buy a tin of farrow and ball specially! Much love from Baaaaarbara the sheep... Always the first to comment! ?????

Body language experts would have a field day with that photo of her and Lee, the tension is palpable. Her pulled back stance, false smile and closed hand all scream fake and posed.
Fake as f&ck

I’ve just seen snippets of her instagram and what i see is a genuine down to earth lady
Look at her video for her pregnancy test for her 3rd baby. Made me cry at the time. She's lovely.

Reactions: 11
wow poor S has got the blame for everything in this fussy eating

Reactions: 1
wow poor S has got the blame for everything in this fussy eating
? I think she's probably at that age pushing buttons on mummy to be honest. Then her wee shadow as Mrs M says kicks in lol

What on earth.....there are no words for this. It's as though Lee and the children have been completely air-brushed out of existence and instead Reb is carrying out a series of simpleton Barbie poses complete with pretendy glasses and multiple outfit changes.

I've never followed her but is it usual for her to do about 5 posts a day?!
Viola! As if by magic, she takes Mr M out of the utility room for a photo.

Reactions: 3
But Mrs M, you don't tell us if that's a sponsored product or a Gift or an AF... Not that I care about adverts, you are the best, I love you and your family, I stalk you in Aldi and Costco and you've got to earn a living after all. The trolls are freaks! All cows not a sheep amongst them. I understand about ads, I just LOVE seeing you, I'll buy any old bit of tripe you say is good in fact I HAVE bought tripe, lots of it, it was a special deal on hello fresh with your code.
In return for your friendship (I know we'd be friends as we dress the same and I've got a friend called Cath), I have knitted you and the girls personalised gifts made out of my toe nail clippings. I'm not weird, I know where you live but left you alone and sent it to your PO box. Though I could have given if to Lee as I saw him out last week. I followed him from a distance. Being a public figure I didn't bother him of course. I've also not seen him at kippy recently, despite waiting in the car park for 12 days in a row over Christmas. I'm also doping no spend January but that's because I am saving up for a drone to fly near your woods, would you mind?
Back to the gifts I've sent.. I do hope you like them? Perhaps you can feature in your vlogs? Your one, you'll ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT' as my toe nail clippings were painted the same blue as your living room! I had to buy a tin of farrow and ball specially! Much love from Baaaaarbara the sheep... Always the first to comment! ?????

brilliant!

Reactions: 2

Free glasses
Free book
Free disenio prints same as mother of daughters whos released a few books

Cheap desk ikea
Cheap outfit Primark

She struggles to find time to read books

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest video. Can’t believe I used to enjoy her blogs. Did anyone pick up on the end when she mentioned being ‘trolled’ her words ‘I’m just going to try and like block out the people, and remeber it’s just me and you....and just really try and like block out the people with opinions’ ITS NOT JUST YOUR OPINION THAT MATTERS REBECCA!!!

I can oversee the milking of AD’s it’s a cash cow and she’s clearly willing to milk it....at the end of the day, she’s sticking the rod in her own back and making herself become more unrelateable eventually we’ll all tune out. BUT to just block, report and delete anyone who has a difference in opinion is just really bad manored and shows a massive lack in morals. She’s clearly an entitled brat who is so narrow minded. Become a little more open minded Rebecca and somtimes if you listen to differing opinions....you can grow as a person, become more mindful, and perhaps (hopfully) become a more open minded, better person. But to just completely shut down all negative/ critical comments is just such bad taste, and frankly a little embarrassing. (I do not condone true trolling ever, but a vary in opinion or someone pointing out something wrong is not a troll.)

I seriously hope she or her family do read this and take it in, the house, the cars, the spending.....babe do whatever you please with whatever money you have with wherever you got it from. But please just have a little more dignity and class within your actions and yourself.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest video. Can’t believe I used to enjoy her blogs. Did anyone pick up on the end when she mentioned being ‘trolled’ her words ‘I’m just going to try and like block out the people, and remeber it’s just me and you....and just really try and like block out the people with opinions’ ITS NOT JUST YOUR OPINION THAT MATTERS REBECCA!!!

I can oversee the milking of AD’s it’s a cash cow and she’s clearly willing to milk it....at the end of the day, she’s sticking the rod in her own back and making herself become more unrelateable eventually we’ll all tune out. BUT to just block, report and delete anyone who has a difference in opinion is just really bad manored and shows a massive lack in morals. She’s clearly an entitled brat who is so narrow minded. Become a little more open minded Rebecca and somtimes if you listen to differing opinions....you can grow as a person, become more mindful, and perhaps (hopfully) become a more open minded, better person. But to just completely shut down all negative/ critical comments is just such bad taste, and frankly a little embarrassing. (I do not condone true trolling ever, but a vary in opinion or someone pointing out something wrong is not a troll.)

I seriously hope she or her family do read this and take it in, the house, the cars, the spending.....babe do whatever you please with whatever money you have with wherever you got it from. But please just have a little more dignity and class within your actions and yourself.
????

It’s ALLLLLLLL SAFIYAH’S FAULT POOR REBBY....
DON’T WE ALL REALISE SHES THE PROBLEM CHILD.

“what more can you do but get mummy frustrated”
Yeah it’s totally the principle and your child trying to gain control. You know her type Rebby, luckily it’s only that one problem child.

This woman is vile.
Could it be that the poor little girl - Safiyah - realised that she doesn’t get a moment of control in her whole life? She’s got a camera over face every second: whilst she dances in her bedroom, whilst she sleeps, when on that infamous DLP (all for S’s 7th Birthday remember folks) and the only chance at a smidge of control and self determination is at dinner time? The solution is to stop pimping out your kids for dolla - see how that goes.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She is probably only giving them a rest before she uses them for her colouring book promo. I give it until mid Jan before they are wheeled back out to perform.

Reactions: 10
Where did the bag of dreams go? *ebay?
I’m literally cringing at everything now, at every step of the way she has had the chance to redeem herself and instead blamed everyone and anything else.
I’m sorry but she’s just not a very likeable person.

Reactions: 11
No Reb someone who comments that you are purposely deceitful and conning people into spending their hard early money (which is exactly what she was doing) is not a TROLL
These floggers are seriously delusional - they think anyone who is not blindly manipulated by them is a troll.

Reactions: 14
These floggers are seriously delusional - they think anyone who is not blindly manipulated by them is a troll.
Just for a laugh. On Instagram #flogger is used mostly in its American English meaning.:LOL: (Can imagine Rebs doing this to pat)
And had a look online, flog in Australia means wanker:m:ROFLMAO:

Couldn't agree more. ?

Reactions: 2
WHO CALLED A “MR KIPLING” PARTNERSHIP/AD/“KINDLY GIFTED?!?!
Saccone-Joly’s have been gifted....surely Mrs M will have been sent some too? ?

Reactions: 8
Lee is an adult so I don't care if he's in anything or not, but when it comes to the girls, I'm actually happy she's leaving them off social media for a bit. She can still be a mommy vlogger without forcing her children to be a part of it. Just let them be.
I think some explanation would be wise - bearing in mind the fact she is a lifestyle vlogger. It might also be advisable to fund some decent content to fill the vacuum too. Rather than what looks like post-ironic spoof photos

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.