Mrs Meldrum #121 Tested positive for being a runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very suspicious at the fact she’s left the number of likes visible on that post and is replying to lots of comments 🧐

Reactions: 7
This! Could you imagine if you met her at a dinner party or a wedding she must have absolutely zero chat about anything!
Christ she’s never had a job, never travelled outside of an all inclusive resort, never done anything other than her kids who she has zero interest in what could she possibly have to talk about to another adult in a social situation.
I think you’re being slightly unfair, how many dinner party guests could tell you down to the last pair how many buttery soft leggings eBay have in stock. And all the colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope we’re all setting our alarms for ten minutes earlier tomorrow so we can have our me time. No wonder she has no friends 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She needs one for every day of the week that ends in y ;-)
She’s SO childish.
everything about her is just stunted. She’s honestly like a kid. Her brain just hasn’t matured at all past the age of 14; she’s embarrassingly narrow minded, she has no grip on what is socially acceptable or what is appropriate, she has no self awareness at all, she doesn’t seem to have any critical thinking skills or the ability to have any kind of mature discussion. She’s just a dopey, painfully ignorant, insignificant moron. Could you even imagine her in a professional work environment?!!! She’s a joke. She’s an embarrassment to herself - it’s really shocking that for a woman in her mid 30s she’s so juvenile in her outlook and how she has zero ambition or interest in anything of any substance.

Reactions: 18
On the topic of her constant ‘me time’ (which actually sounds like she’s having a wank), remember when she was asked if she planned on volunteering and she literally said she had no space in her life for volunteering anywhere, it wasn’t an option for her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Who the duck is asking about that fleece 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i know the answer is nobody by the way, but my god 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That fleece looks like something my 72 year old mother would wear….. gardening…

Reactions: 16
But you have a full life - even with tit weeks - not a vacuous existence. ( Hope your husband has a safe deployment x)

Rebecca constantly seeks validation of how good her life is from strangers on social media through their positives comments and likes on posts. She feels that she can create envy of her lifestyle by 'asking' for opinions on wallpaper at £56 a roll.

The reality in my opinion is that she is completely unaware of how she is perceived and that her extreme immaturity and narcissistic personality somehow buffers her from reality. I don't live in Banchory but not too far away and I have friends there. Although an old fashioned term and not really PC one business owner and one 'service provider' in Banchory have described her to me as coming across as a bit of a 'simpleton'.

Rebecca likes to flaunt her 'wealth' with branded goods but it seems a very 'fur coat and no knickers' lifestyle as she has a peloton but cannot afford a boiler. Wallpaper at £56 a roll but shoddily applied wainscotting.

I have several friends who are in the wealth bracket Rebecca could only dream about - one actually only 3 miles from her. Do they sit and have cups of tea, waft some essential oils over the plastic tray of crystals ? ... no. They either work or volunteer, they certainly would not be jealous of Rebeccas lifestyle, they would be bored shitless. They use their skills to help others and make a huge difference to a large number of people, without fanfare and without the need for validation.

But here's the rub
'In My Opinion"
They use their skills to benefit others ... Rebecca has no skills
They have worked hard and use that work ethic to continue to help others ... Rebecca has no work ethic
They have compassion for others ... Rebecca has no thought for others
They will contact their large circle of friends to work with them on a project or initiative ... Rebecca has one friend

As Audrey Hepburn said ' You will discover that you have two hands, one to help yourself and one to help others'
Rebecca has used both hands solely for herself and displays an avarice incomprehensible to any decent human being.
But Audrey Hepburn had soulless brown hair. She can’t be trusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the topic of her constant ‘me time’ (which actually sounds like she’s having a wank), remember when she was asked if she planned on volunteering and she literally said she had no space in her life for volunteering anywhere, it wasn’t an option for her
I literally was coming on here to say this. If I told my partner or mates I was having some "me time" they would instantly think I'm off for a wank. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am beyond annoyed that Decorating Centre Online have gifted her paint again 😤
Well that explains why the delay I painting as I suspected waiting for it to be gifted also why she made that post to up engagement ready for an Ad for the company what a waste of paint because her Ads are always crap she is busy guys begging for ads and tagging companies and Aff linking her tatty cheap leggings and ugly jumpers/fleeces now what a way to make a living devious, sly, manipulative and exploitative the followers I wish would just stop subscribing to these crappy lazy greedy influencers its setting a horrible example to our young folk fake and deceptive. Its not jealousy that motivates most tattlers its the dishonesty and hypocrisy this type of influencing is not healthy.

Reactions: 8
Yup. She said she had “no time” for it…

I just can’t get my head around someone who just has no interests in ANYTHING. It’s crazy to me to think that she is so closed off to the real world that she finds this basic existence in any way fulfilling- doesn’t she want more for herself? More out of life?

Reactions: 11
Did she not get that fake job last time someone suggested she volunteer 😂 convinced she posts this drivel just for tattle. She's so dull and boring and uses the phrase you cannot pour from and empty cup far too much for someone who sits around with a cup of tea 90% of her day.

Hilarious she thinks she can give any advice to the average working mum. She's actually painful to watch, definitely seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic to put it politely. Basic witch melds with the crap hair.

It really will have just been a couple of pizzas she ‘whacked in the oven’ won’t it, tight cow! Poor kids.

Reactions: 4
She has such a bleeping huge sense of entitlement.
Clear evidence of a narcissist, on a scale like I’ve never seen with anyone I have met.

Any updates on the 75 day challenge?
And the University application?

I hold out little hope of finding out coz I’m still waiting to see…..
WHAT THE duck IS IN PAT’S HOLE!!!! 😂👍🏼👌🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.