Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Report what to the police?! What’s she even talking about?!!!!!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD YOU DUMB FUCKING BIMBO, YOU CANT REPORT ANY ONE HERE TO THE POLICE! YOU COULDNT DO IT 3 YEARS AGO AND YOU STILL CANT DO IT NOW YOU IGNORANT TWAT.
📞 hi Police. I’d like to report someone for saying my patio looks like batternburg cake. Yes, I have details. Well, when I say details, I have the last two digits of their bank account. 24. Thank you. 📞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

GoLando

VIP Member
If you have another parent on the scene, whether separated or they work away you 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 solo 👏🏻 parent 👏🏻

yours, a tired widow.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
BURRRRTIE MONTAGE KLAXON

Check out the grid post celebrating 2 years of having the man-dog - the only photos I’ve seen of her smile reaching her eyes. He’s her best friend (take that Cath) and she couldn’t love him more!!!!!

(Sorry for being a bad Tattler and not screenshotting - I shouldn’t even be on IG because I’m working but I saw the pics and almost broke my leg running here)
I feel bad for burrrrtie that he doesn’t appear to have any legs and has to be carried everywhere.

All her sleeves must just smell of his bum hole

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Poppy is four. She’s not a baby and should be involved with the group activities. It’s not even like she gets a special treat for herself (example: my oh took the older kids to see the new Spider-Man film, so I took the younger two for a more age appropriate activity that was still “special”/fun.) We have to do this occasionally as younger middle child isn’t neurotypical but it shouldn’t mean they miss out.

edit: I’ve just seen the story and wee Lee was there too? So literally every member of the family was there other than poppy? How could they have a FAMILY bowling trip without her? That’s bloody heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

OliviaPope

How much did they spend on that holiday to Tenerife and the new Discovery the end of last year? She was bragging 2 weeks ago they’re away to put in a fucking stove but the boiler is on its last legs is this cunt for real!!!

Isn’t this boiler the same one that almost killed them with outer space range of carbon monoxide levels leaking from it 2 months ago, so she’s hitting it with a broom!! 😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Her hair looks no different

also how is she moaning she can’t fit the hair dresser into her life when her husband is home for 3 weeks out of 5 and her kids go to school and nursery
How on earth can she seriously claim that she DOESNT HAVE THE TIME to go to get her hair done?!!!!!!! YOU DONT HAVE A JOB REBECCA!!!!! YOU DONT HAVE ANY COMMITMENTS DURING THE DAY WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE IN NURDERY & SCHOOL! AND YOUR BLOODY HUSBAND IS AT HOME FOR 3 WEEKS STRAIGHT!!!!!

fucking ignorant bitch.

You’ve got all the time in the world you fucking drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

rather not stop

Chatty Member
How does she manage to go for a walk and do a workout and visit 3 different shops - but only do 6000 steps? Does Pat push her in the trolley?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Although if I had to cope with that ginger gormless twat coming at me for two weeks solid, I’d be rocking the dildo jumper too!
The fact that they have somehow managed to create 3 children never fails to baffle me; neither of them strikes me as particularly sexual, they are both so awkward and gormless. I can only imagine the sex they do have must be like teenager sex - missionary position, under the duvet, him furiously trying to podge his wee tadger in nineteen to the dozen and her pretending she can feel it and then faking an orgasm after a few minutes while he leaks out a wee dribble and collapses on top of her like a wee sweaty slimy thumb.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Just reading some of her posts from a few weeks ago about Lee coming home for Christmas and one poster wrote about being a single parent- her reply about not taking away her struggles just sums up what a selfish narcissistic ways. Never before have I read or heard me, me, me, I, I, I so much. She literally talks everyday about how tired she is, what is actually wrong with her.
Just read the one you mean. Is she for real?? It’s all about her isn’t it? She has no empathy for anyone else. There’s something really wrong with her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Define 'work out'?

Are they going to do synchronised ankle rotations together?

i sure hope they've rubbed their antioderant into their hands before they went 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
What an absolute load of twoddle. Why does everything have to have a name and a hashtag?
I do the 24/7 challenge. Never knew it was called that though. Involves keeping my family alive, fed and watered, doing a FULL TIME job (actual work, not flogging face sanders or self tan drops), moving about a bit running after my inconveniences and… get this… drinking water out of a glass - I know, I know, phenomenal! #247calledlife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
It’s been a while since I made a thread
Thanks @Abongo 53 votes!!

So a little recap not that any of us need it …

Reb still hates her kids, all she wants to do is walk (wank) the dog
She’s been flouting covid rules like she’s in the Houses of Parliament, did you know she’s had covid for 100 days since the beginning of jan?
She made up some nonsense that she’s going back to education and to “watch this space” but we all know she’s a lazy bint who will stay unemployed forever more but will try to put up this illusion of grandeur that they are well off doing all the home improvements (that do not improve shit) and book the over priced packaged holiday to some rinse and repeat resort on some tacky island somewhere.
We’ve all got our popcorn ready for the new housing estate being built behind her murder mansion.. “watch this space”
she still posts quotes like she’s 15 and sitting on tumblr
And yes for the love of god if she posts her “sexy hubby” on her public instagram then he is fair fucking game. He’s a c**t and we all know it.

Happy new year you bunch of bastards, hope it’s filled with happiness and love… what is seemly lacking in the meldrum house hold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

G&TGal II

Her latest post has filled me with rage. Im a military wife, have 3 kids (youngest is 2 and is the worst sleeper ever) 2 dogs and my husband is currently away helping drive ambulances for covid hit areas. He will come home for a few days before he then flies out on deployment. I live 300 miles away from family. I actually have NO time to myself whatsoever. She lives in a dreamland if she thinks everyone has time! Sorry that post is very "woe is me" but it's been a shit week 🤣

But you have a full life - even with shit weeks - not a vacuous existence. ( Hope your husband has a safe deployment x)

Rebecca constantly seeks validation of how good her life is from strangers on social media through their positives comments and likes on posts. She feels that she can create envy of her lifestyle by 'asking' for opinions on wallpaper at £56 a roll.

The reality in my opinion is that she is completely unaware of how she is perceived and that her extreme immaturity and narcissistic personality somehow buffers her from reality. I don't live in Banchory but not too far away and I have friends there. Although an old fashioned term and not really PC one business owner and one 'service provider' in Banchory have described her to me as coming across as a bit of a 'simpleton'.

Rebecca likes to flaunt her 'wealth' with branded goods but it seems a very 'fur coat and no knickers' lifestyle as she has a peloton but cannot afford a boiler. Wallpaper at £56 a roll but shoddily applied wainscotting.

I have several friends who are in the wealth bracket Rebecca could only dream about - one actually only 3 miles from her. Do they sit and have cups of tea, waft some essential oils over the plastic tray of crystals ? ... no. They either work or volunteer, they certainly would not be jealous of Rebeccas lifestyle, they would be bored shitless. They use their skills to help others and make a huge difference to a large number of people, without fanfare and without the need for validation.

But here's the rub
'In My Opinion"
They use their skills to benefit others ... Rebecca has no skills
They have worked hard and use that work ethic to continue to help others ... Rebecca has no work ethic
They have compassion for others ... Rebecca has no thought for others
They will contact their large circle of friends to work with them on a project or initiative ... Rebecca has one friend

As Audrey Hepburn said ' You will discover that you have two hands, one to help yourself and one to help others'
Rebecca has used both hands solely for herself and displays an avarice incomprehensible to any decent human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 40