Mrs Meldrum #121 Tested positive for being a runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been a while since I made a thread
Thanks @Abongo 53 votes!!

So a little recap not that any of us need it …

Reb still hates her kids, all she wants to do is walk (wank) the dog
She’s been flouting covid rules like she’s in the Houses of Parliament, did you know she’s had covid for 100 days since the beginning of jan?
She made up some nonsense that she’s going back to education and to “watch this space” but we all know she’s a lazy bint who will stay unemployed forever more but will try to put up this illusion of grandeur that they are well off doing all the home improvements (that do not improve tit) and book the over priced packaged holiday to some rinse and repeat resort on some tacky island somewhere.
We’ve all got our popcorn ready for the new housing estate being built behind her murder mansion.. “watch this space”
she still posts quotes like she’s 15 and sitting on tumblr
And yes for the love of god if she posts her “sexy hubby” on her public instagram then he is fair bleeping game. He’s a c**t and we all know it.

Happy new year you bunch of bastards, hope it’s filled with happiness and love… what is seemly lacking in the meldrum house hold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Her close friends rambling . I thought day 10 was still day 10 and you have to still isolate until day 11? That’s how we did it?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The big dramatic music for the cookie snap 😂 it looks like something from Tesco bakery that’s gone past it’s best before

No thanks Reb, I’d rather tit in my hands and clap

• Haha
Pathetic. That close friends was basically “I’ve bought this, that, tatt, tit and now I need to pay for it so buy me a coffee!” Be interesting to see if she does do the admin on it this time and remove those who haven’t paid 🙄

Reactions: 18
I wonder if our little visitor was to distract the chat from the fact that she was either at a NYE party knowing she had covid or is out now too early. Not to mention the fact both she and he who must not be mentioned have been put the entire time they should have been isolating.

Reactions: 14
Her close friends rambling . I thought day 10 was still day 10 and you have to still isolate until day 11? That’s how we did it?
Will you be on her list to remove? I had a social media break for a while, is the buymeacoffee thing to sign up and pay to see her drivel on another page?

Will you be on her list to remove? I had a social media break for a while, is the buymeacoffee thing to sign up and pay to see her drivel on another page?
yeah so basically it’s not a separate page she just sets the settings on her insta stories to “friends only” and then only specific people see them. She has done a “buy me a coffee” thing so people do that and then they put their insta handle name in the comments and she will go over to insta and put them on the“friends only” list.
hope this makes sense

she has just posted this so maybe she hasn’t done the only admin she has to do today?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
memberofthepublic went a little too far this time with their Lee loving 😉😆

yeah so basically it’s not a separate page she just sets the settings on her insta stories to “friends only” and then only specific people see them. She has done a “buy me a coffee” thing so people do that and then they put their insta handle name in the comments and she will go over to insta and put them on the“friends only” list.
hope this makes sense

she has just posted this so maybe she hasn’t done the only admin she has to do today?
I still love the idea that you’re like her sister or something and that’s why you think she’d never catch you….or her dad! That’d be funny 🤣

Thank you for your service. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So sad I missed a visit from a member of the Meldrum Fan Club! Wetting myself at them not @-ing Admin properly, definitely was Lee. Or Sarah Raven. Or Bertie.

What does she have on her face in the stories? I really don’t know that much about make up but bloody hell woman. All that eye bleeping and you STILL miss the mark.

It must’ve been hard pushed deciding what the best bit of today was:

a) knowing she’s not followed the rules correctly and is pissing people off by breaking out of COVID jail a day early.

b) getting to walk Big Bad Bertie in daylight instead of at night, trying to avoid being seen.

c) filling in P’s school application and crossing off another day until she gets rid of her for a full day too.

hope this makes sense

How much do you need to pay on the buymeacoffee to be able to see her other stories? Not that i intend doing it as i wouldn't give her a penny, I'm just curious.

So sad I missed a visit from a member of the Meldrum Fan Club! Wetting myself at them not @-ing Admin properly, definitely was Lee. Or Sarah Raven. Or Bertie.

What does she have on her face in the stories? I really don’t know that much about make up but bloody hell woman. All that eye bleeping and you STILL miss the mark.

It must’ve been hard pushed deciding what the best bit of today was:

a) knowing she’s not followed the rules correctly and is pissing people off by breaking out of COVID jail a day early.

b) getting to walk Big Bad Bertie in daylight instead of at night, trying to avoid being seen.

c) filling in P’s school application and crossing off another day until she gets rid of her for a full day too.
I think the best part of her day had been filling in P's school application as she obviously hates spending time with her. I filled out my daughter's today and although she will love school i felt sad for myself that we will no longer have our afternoons where it's just us together anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How much do you need to pay on the buymeacoffee to be able to see her other stories? Not that i intend doing it as i wouldn't give her a penny, I'm just curious.

I think the best part of her day had been filling in P's school application as she obviously hates spending time with her. I filled out my daughter's today and although she will love school i felt sad for myself that we will no longer have our afternoons where it's just us together anymore.
£6 a month x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shallow is the first word that comes to mind
Imagine actually admitting that you’ve spent your day trying to film yourself putting a stupid video together of yourself wearing a fleece and leggings……… that’s the sum total of her day? And she’s proud of this?

What a waste of time. She has no life.

Imagine actually admitting that you’ve spent your day trying to film yourself putting a stupid video together of yourself wearing a fleece and leggings……… that’s the sum total of her day? And she’s proud of this?

What a waste of time. She has no life.
Surely she would stop and think “there must be more to life than this”

Reactions: 5
Surely she would stop and think “there must be more to life than this”
Apparently not. Because I guess she hasn’t got the first clue what a real life of a mature adult/parent/person in the working world looks like. She has no experience at all of living life as an independent adult. None. She’s never had a real job. She’s never had a real adult relationship. She’s never lived on her own. She’s never been responsible for her own finances. She’s never been responsible in any real way for herself at all in fact. She play acts at trying to be a “grown up” but she’s a joke. It’s embarrassing watching her now - look at her - in the last 5 years, what’s changed (for the better) about her or the life she leads? What has she achieved or accomplished? What knowledge has she gained? What new skills has she learned? What advances has she made in her career? ——— see? She’s literally frozen in time; stagnating. Her body and face is getting older every day but her personality, attitude, knowledge, life experience is stuck at the age of 14, when she met lee. She has never grown up since that point. She likes to pretend that she has some brilliant life but it’s all a front - the woman is wasting the time she has on this earth.
It’s sad but worse than that - those around her enable this tit show and allow her to carry on. Those who are supposed to love her and care for her well-being - they are all complicit in allowing this to happen. The whole lot of them - Cannon’s/Meldrum’s/Lee’s mother & husband/Grinning Cath/Steph Nagel - they should all be throughly ashamed of this entire situation.
rebecca will end up in the big house - mark my words.

Pathetic. That close friends was basically “I’ve bought this, that, tatt, tit and now I need to pay for it so buy me a coffee!” Be interesting to see if she does do the admin on it this time and remove those who haven’t paid 🙄
Spot on beggy begging and bragging imagine paying for this they deserve to get fleeced or need psychiatric help because paying to watch this low life is not what i call healthy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.