Mrs Meldrum #121 Tested positive for being a runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole life is ME time “guys” - it’s the very definition of her life. Everything is catered to her needs. The woman cracks me up. I have never seen anyone who makes so so much time for themselves it’s all about Rebecca. So of course she would be the perfect person to give advice on making time for you. It’s literally all she does with her life 🤣 oblivious to her own cuntish ways this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she needs her "me time" to "fill her cup". How empty is this cup?? Where is the energy she pouring from it going? Not with the inconveniences, as they get the mimimum time possible, she does minimum housework etc, doesn't work, so apart from the ordinary, run of the mill stuff every parent/homeowner has to do, what exactly is draining her cup? It seems as though her cup gets emptied from the "me time" activities she does - walk the dog, work out, catch up with friends, relaxing, and she fills the cup up from, you guessed it, more "me time" activities. She doesn't have an empty cup, she has a completely unfulfilled, insular life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think that she thinks her ridiculous excuse for a life is in some way aspirational? Does she think people are envious of her? Does she think that she has an amazing life and that the rest of us don’t?

She’s completely and utterly delusional. Her life is empty; she’s got nothing going for herself at all. She even seems to have given up trying to flog the face dildos now aswell, as predicted!!!!!

Her existence is pitiful. She’s wasting her life by doing nothing with it. She doesn’t seem to understand that life & time & health are a gift - she could loose any at any time. She has all the resources to do some really amazing things and to life a wonderful, full life. She’s just wasting it all. It’s actually really bloody depressing.
I love my job. I’ve done it for a while and it can be stressful but it’s also rewarding and I enjoy it. I was that before I was my mum and sometimes at work I’m actually confident I know what I’m doing, which isn’t always the case in motherhood!

I’m not the highest paid but I’ve been paying into my pension for 20 years, they recognise that family comes first and I have a good home/work balance. I consider myself fortunate to have that. Me and my husband are a team, it’s not a case of “you go to work and I have a lie down after I take the dog for a walk”.

Don’t get me wrong, I love me time! But it’s not my main goal in life and if it was, I think I’d be embarrassed to tell everyone about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love my job. I’ve done it for a while and it can be stressful but it’s also rewarding and I enjoy it. I was that before I was my mum and sometimes at work I’m actually confident I know what I’m doing, which isn’t always the case in motherhood!

I’m not the highest paid but I’ve been paying into my pension for 20 years, they recognise that family comes first and I have a good home/work balance. I consider myself fortunate to have that. Me and my husband are a team, it’s not a case of “you go to work and I have a lie down after I take the dog for a walk”.

Don’t get me wrong, I love me time! But it’s not my main goal in life and if it was, I think I’d be embarrassed to tell everyone about it.
Agree.
I also detest the phrase “me time” and hate that she uses it as a blanket term to essentially categorise all the selfish mundane tit she does so she can ring fence all of it and then use that as a defence when anyone tries to poke holes in it. It’s her way of excusing and justifying her laziness and her lack of any ambition or drive to do anything else.

she’s lazy,she has no interest or intent to do anything remotely productive at all. Sitting on her arse and drinking endless cups of tea is pathetic by anyones estimation but she yells “it’s my me time” and that’s supposed to justify it. Lee comes home and she fucks off out on her own to finger her dogs hole up the woods and it’s “me time”, she lays in her bed and leaves her 3 young children alone and unsupervised in another area of their house and it’s “me time”

it’s complete and utter bollocks is what it is and Lee needs to pull his wee ginger head out of his wee ginger hoop and get a grip. She’s taking the absolute piss out of him, she’s mugging him off in every way possible and he just takes it. It’s embarrassing for him. I’m genuinely baffled at the entire ridiculous situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Royal Deeside will have double the c**t quota as This Mama Life is on her way up …..another prime example of questionable parenting. Oh and you can keep her as she hates the South so much🤣

• Haha
Can you believe, I've just read that today is......

Parent Mental Health day!

Now did Rebecca know about this and that post is a very very poor way of telling people that your MH as a parent matters. 🤔 bit of a coincidence.

Rebecca also knows that 95% off her 112K following are there to just see her make a constant tit of herself. Likes are low and comments even less. She has a few die hard arse lickers but the rest of us are clearly there to see the tit show which is her life. If only the poor companies that continue to temporarily work with her could see that.

Reactions: 8
Royal Deeside will have double the c**t quota as This Mama Life is on her way up …..another prime example of questionable parenting. Oh and you can keep her as she hates the South so much🤣
Don’t be palming her off on us 😂😂 I say Holland should take her back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen this!!
Is she for real??
Is she ever going to work!!
No. I firmly believe this is it for her now. This is the pointless, meaningless existence that she’s going to inhabit until the day she dies. She has no interest nor any intention to ever go out and work. None. And all those around her - her parents, Lee, her “friends” etc they are all enabling her to behave like this. It’s not even about the money - it’s about her lack of any motivation to be a productive member of society; she’s just a leech in every sense of the word. She makes no contribution whatsoever to any aspect of her life. She’s a useless parent and does the very bare minimum to bring up her kids, she’s a useless wife and does nothing but humiliate lee and make a laughing stock out of him, she makes zero financial contribution to the family, she has no skill set to provide any tangible service to the family or the home, she isn’t involved in the local community in anyway, she doesn’t work, she doesn’t volunteer, she has very few friends, she doesn’t even support the local community by shopping local or using local services.

she’s just a stain on society. The best part of her ran down Sarah Ravens leg.

• Heart
Meeeeeeee time again. Her cup is bleeping over flowering with meeee time surely.
Maybe if she did something worthwhile she might have some decent content or conversation for her Instagram rather than trotting out the same deluded boring shite she has been harping on about for years. Her post really did give me the rage this morning.

Reactions: 11
I wish just for once she would acknowledge how incredibly lucky she it to not work (not that I’d want that existence) and fill up her me time cup as often as she likes rather than the pity party-woe is me story she spews out regularly

The way she raised her voice when she turned round to P and spoke about walking "Prince" you just know she was giving her a look warning her to shut up.
I had the subtitles on and it said poppy was saying ‘ok bye guys’ which I took to mean she wanted the recording to stop bless her heart

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She gives me the RAGE. What a patronising cow.get up 10 mins earlier. Ha ha ha ha ha

How can a woman with no purpose to her empty life tell others how to find me time?
She is seriously hands down the most useless waste of space to society.

I work. Love my job. Love my family (yep kids as well) I work full time and work damn hard for my family. I enjoy nice holidays which is the best family time (note family and not for me).

I feel very grateful for everything in my life and send hugs to the many on here who are facing their own life challenges right now x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she so obsessed with it though? 😂 it’s all she ever bangs on about. I’m disabled. I don’t actually work, I do part time making wreaths to earn a little money but my husband brings in the wages. I’m at home and I look after our children and can still recognise that I get so much more time than a working Mum! I am at home and I get plenty of ME time. I wouldn’t be preaching to other people who have MUCH busier lives than me, who go to work all day, who are single parents who have to go and do all the shopping themselves and 100% parent themselves that they SHOULD make time for “me me me” time when in reality for most busy mums (or dads) that involves sat on the toilet having a tit by themselves. I can see (even though I’m disabled) that time wise I’m in a privileged position like she is. So I wouldn’t dare tell others what to do from my privileged position. She lives in another world 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Meeeeeeee time again. Her cup is bleeping over flowering with meeee time surely.
Maybe if she did something worthwhile she might have some decent content or conversation for her Instagram rather than trotting out the same deluded boring shite she has been harping on about for years. Her post really did give me the rage this morning.
This! Could you imagine if you met her at a dinner party or a wedding she must have absolutely zero chat about anything!
Christ she’s never had a job, never travelled outside of an all inclusive resort, never done anything other than her kids who she has zero interest in what could she possibly have to talk about to another adult in a social situation.

• Heart
Why is she so obsessed with it though? 😂 it’s all she ever bangs on about. I’m disabled. I don’t actually work, I do part time making wreaths to earn a little money but my husband brings in the wages. I’m at home and I look after our children and can still recognise that I get so much more time than a working Mum! I am at home and I get plenty of ME time. I wouldn’t be preaching to other people who have MUCH busier lives than me, who go to work all day, who are single parents who have to go and do all the shopping themselves and 100% parent themselves that they SHOULD make time for “me me me” time when in reality for most busy mums (or dads) that involves sat on the toilet having a tit by themselves. I can see (even though I’m disabled) that time wise I’m in a privileged position like she is. So I wouldn’t dare tell others what to do from my privileged position. She lives in another world 🤦‍♀️
She’s obsessed with it because of information bias.
She looks for ways to justify her way of life because she knows it’s pathetic , so seeks all the self help books, quotes , memes and podcasts she can to make herself feel better so that she can spout off other peoples thinking as her reasons for it. Instead of: actually looking outside her own blinkered world and phone .

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.