Mrs Meldrum #121 Tested positive for being a runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee is a smarmy lizard faced bleep

How can she have watched Stay Close and enjoyed it while living in her own Murder Mansion? No wonder she guessed who the murderer was.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At the end of the day …. They are COVID lying scum, very poor parents with the lowest parenting skills ..

Reactions: 13
What’s the begster going to do then when the Popster/feral one starts school then ? 😂

More time for walks, peloton, books or will she get a job ? 🤣

• Haha
Three words: GREEDY LAZY COW
Hold it right there Beggy, what do you mean “back to nice and chatty”, you’ve never been nice and chatty! If she thinks that pre-COVID she was nice and chatty then I’d say there is no hope for her.

Her posts always seem to be bitchy, passive aggressive and sometimes outright nasty.

I hope she sorts out this close friends list and realises hardly anyone has paid her recently. I’m not sure what I thought it would be content-wise but I didn’t expect it to be *exactly the same shite* that appears on her standard IG (I don’t follow her at all, that’s just based on what wasasheep has posted)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she’s realised that her crappy content is getting leaked and she’s not making bank …..so lots of life admin for her today!!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feeling we're building up for a meltdown or drama at Marshmallow Mansion from her Royal Highness, the Princess of Poutyness?

Can she block people that have paid to view? Would they get a refund? Very murky! Also can’t imagine why people would genuinely subscribe when there are countless other boring Instagramers rambling for free 🤣

Reactions: 13
Dog walking chic 😂

my husband walked the dog last night in a pair of fluffy tartan pjs, socks and sandals, and his big winter coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who are her likely subscribers? Almost certainly mums*. So why are they spending £6 on her when it could go on anything for their children? They’re just as disgusting as she is.

*or pedalos.

Reactions: 7
Why is she sharing the fact she is drinking water as if nobody ever has before ffs I’ve had a big bottle for yurs and yurs but I don’t take a photo everyday for my social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can she block people that have paid to view? Would they get a refund? Very murky! Also can’t imagine why people would genuinely subscribe when there are countless other boring Instagramers rambling for free 🤣
She's full of herself isn't she? Thinking anything she does or says is that interesting to PAY for. Come on love, get a grip. People can get far more for nothing, anyone that pays seriously needs help. 😂

Reactions: 10
The thing is she doesn't even look at the camera when she is doing these 'chatty stories' that screams to me that she's lazy and can't be bothered to do it.

Anything for an easy buck eh Rebecca? She'll be selling her smelly socks next

Reactions: 6
can you imagine your daily goal for the day is to drink squash? SQUASH. Jesus wept this unemployed moron needs to get a job. If you take a look at her buy me a coffee you can see loads of people have signed up since the payment method changed 😳https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Mrsmeldrum
My god people are demented!! She’s getting , based on a quick scroll of the numbers - minimum 80x£6 per month from these mugs !!! What the actual crap ? To watch someone windge about their kids & ogle themselves ? Catch yourself on people! You could give that money to a charity or person in need an sctayllt make a bloody difference . Or give it to your own kids as pocket money??! I am in utter disbelief. I hope the tax man knows

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.