Mrs Meldrum #121 Tested positive for being a runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewarding herself by sitting beside her salt lamp 🤣🤣🤣🤣 doesn't take much to please our beggy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: (I know we’re only on page 2)

Rebecca Meldrum: Honestly looks like the biggest dick ever

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously is this her life? Big decisions? No wonder she needed to practice putting a bin out.

Baking, School application and bleeping about with her tit outfits? A purposeful life full of fulfilment right there.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 maybe she's trying to help out her "pal" Brummymummyof2, who was asking last week what to wear to walk her dog! 🤣🤦‍♀️
Please tell me that’s a joke?
Brummy mummy - a woman who has owned a dog for YEARS has to ask the general public what to wear to walk a dog….

Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please tell me that’s a joke?
Brummy mummy - a woman who has owned a dog for YEARS has to ask the general public what to wear to walk a dog….

Jesus Christ.
She is a joke, yeah! 🤣 she was actually asking what to wear, and has apparently ordered jeans/jeggings etc to try some outfits! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Simply put, JD for an influencer is as follows;

Essential
- aspirations of a gold fish
- enjoys monotony

Desirable
- likes grey
- faddy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Newsflash for these inane airheads: nobody, not one single solitary person gives a tit what you wear to walk the dog.
Hell I don’t even give a tit what I wear to walk my dog so the chances of me caring about anybody else were slim to none.
But I’ve never looked at any of the fellow walkers of dogs I meet and chat to and gave a thought to what they were wearing 🤷🏻‍♀️
All people care about is if you pick up your dogs poop, that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My stepdaughter talks all the time about how we walk my dog in our pyjamas. She thinks it’s the best thing, even now 3 years on 😂

No fancy outfits here!

Reactions: 8
Three words: GREEDY LAZY COW
I’ve just read what she said properly..
“I’m about to go sort out my close friends list and sort it out and then I’ll be back nice and chatty. If you want to stay on it please double check your payment settings. Please make sure your username on there your instagram handle so I can make sure you’re added”

is she really this thick? She can’t put a paragraph together. I hope for her sake she will go back to uni.
I also wanted to note that I have interacted with her close friends stories by messaging her with responses (not being mean at all just nice chat) and she hasn’t once replied. So not only is she charging people to listen to her ramble on about sitting down because she’s cleaned the bog. She doesn’t talk or chat back when a “close friend” messages.I bet she has hardly any one sign back up to this

• Wow
Reactions: 28
“I’m about to go sort out my close friends list and sort it out and then I’ll be back nice and chatty. If you want to stay on it please double check your payment settings. Please make sure your username on there your instagram handle so I can make sure you’re added”

is she really this thick? She can’t put a paragraph together. I hope for her sake she will go back to uni.
I also wanted to note that I have interacted with her close friends stories by messaging her with responses (not being mean at all just nice chat) and she hasn’t once replied. So not only is she charging people to listen to her ramble on about sitting down because she’s cleaned the bog. She doesn’t talk or chat back when a “close friend” messages.I bet she has hardly any one sign back up to this
She's always done that, ignored messages. She's an ignorant witch who think she's above everyone else. She doesn't give a shiny tit about her followers, the people that gave her the only 'success' she'll ever see in life. It's pathetic and a very ugly trait in her.

Reactions: 27

I sent her a message about her being on day 10 and she shouldn’t be out until tomorrow, waiting to get blocked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.