Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it more likely to be the thought of social services being contacted. That could impact his ability to teach kids as well as the ”brand” implications. I’d be feeling shaken if I thought social services were going to come knocking. I’d be distraught actually at the thought that anyone thought that I wasn’t caring for my children well.

I think there’s a limit as to how many people you can remove in any time period? Could take a while for him to get himself back to friends and family but I’m guessing that’s what he’d like right now.

Reactions: 11
Oh no .. no balls meldrum has deleted me , that’s going to keep me up all night now ?

Reactions: 12
If it is the thought of social services being called it's very telling that it's the social media they sort out first and not little poppy who is ill she can wait til tomorrow for the doctors the mind boggles at how they prioritise.

Reactions: 10
I've been removed bjt i followed from an Instagram page I never used so wondering if that's why or is he removing everyone he doesn't know?

Reactions: 2
Just found this online.....

Instagram will also limit how many people you can follow within a period of time. If you follow too many people within an hour, or even a day, you will receive a message telling you the limit has been reached. As far as I've been able to confirm, Instagram only allows you to follow/unfollow 160 people per hour

I used to follow Tegan on her insta but now it says private?so I need to request the friendship?

Ohhhhhh rebs had a busy day after lots of friends coming around, babes are now ? sleeping!! She’s such a busy bee ?

Reactions: 1
Oh no????
Rebs and Lee have both blocked me, so all she had to do was follow her sisters blocked accounts and I bet that’s what she done! They so so sad!! What a life, never know whom to trust, always looking on here or their posts to see who’s “bullying “ them, it’s the blocking and deleting, it’s a constant and it’s very sad!??

Reactions: 4
Rebs and Lee have both blocked me, so all she had to do was follow her sisters blocked accounts and I bet that’s what she done! They so so sad!! What a life, never know whom to trust, always looking on here or their posts to see who’s “bullying “ them, it’s the blocking and deleting, it’s a constant and it’s very sad!??
Mmmmmm very sad. I can just see them all frantically checking and blocking and unfollowing???

How awful must it be though to probably want to do the same sort of insta cull on Rebecca’s account but being unable to because they need the numbers for the ads. Because it makes no odds if Lee removes because they’re probably still on Mrs M’s.

Reactions: 5
Because he's only allowed to delete 160 followers per hour, it's gonna be a long task ????

Anyone else think it's just an elaborate ploy to stop Tattle talking about her poor parenting of Poppy.
Cause a bit of controversy or drama and divert attentions.

Reactions: 8
Reckon daddy cannon has called a family pow wow .. damage limitation. Too late the damage is done

Anyone else think it's just an elaborate ploy to stop Tattle talking about her poor parenting of Poppy.
Cause a bit of controversy or drama and divert attentions.
It won't divert our attention though will it???. We don't bow down to drama and controversy. We're made of sterner stuff ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.