Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree that you have to keep Poppy under lock and key and some fresh air could do her some good, but don't go bringing her where people are eating. They are so inconsiderate and selfish.
I agree as in fresh air is good for you but in this case she’s really poorly, I think she should be inside kept at a steady temp, going out in Scotland from a warm house breathing in that cold air will aggravate her chest, I know as m really poorly with a chest infection and even the door opening with a blast of cold has me hacking ? Bottom line is Poppy has been unwell for too long to be ignored, it is not clearing up. It’s appalling they are going for breakfast with her!!

Reactions: 10
I would not spend money on a book full of things that I can think up myself or view free on Pinterest if I need a bit of inspiration ? I feel like they’re all trying to write a book these days... and the majority of them have no talent for it! Louise Pentland’s book was predictable and cringe to read!

Reactions: 5
I don't agree that you have to keep Poppy under lock and key and some fresh air could do her some good, but don't go bringing her where people are eating. They are so inconsiderate and selfish.
Fresh air is good but not cold air for a baby that is struggling to breathe and coughs every time she takes a breath. That’s just mental and an incredibly poor parenting decision. I have no doubt that those walks in the woods while she wasn’t feeling well, instead of taking that child to a doctor made Poppy feel even worse.

Reactions: 3
Fresh air is good but not cold air for a baby that is struggling to breathe and coughs every time she takes a breath. That’s just mental and an incredibly poor parenting decision. I have no doubt that those walks in the woods while she wasn’t feeling well, instead of taking that child to a doctor made Poppy feel even worse.
Agreed. Medical fact that cold air narrows the airways will make her worse. Poor child

Reactions: 2
One or both up with a sick baby for most of the night...one hungover....but both up freshfaced bright and early...out for a walk,girls in usual party attire,the entire family living their best lives looking like they have walked out of a Boden catalogue.
I couldn't do it....I would be lying on the nearest sofa still in my pj's no doubt with my sick baby pulling my hair and probably vomiting on me!
It was that type of thing that made me feel inadequate as a parent when I first started watching...not anything material.
Of course it's all a pile of rubbish for the camera...I am a mature mother of teenagers and it had that affect on me...albeit very briefly...I can't help wonder how this mornings insta would make a struggling mum of smallies feel about herself?That bothers me about mummy vloggers...not just Mrs M

Reactions: 21
Is it any wonder the kids have coughs and colds when they are outside with no coats, hats and gloves on? ?

Reactions: 7
Does her Instagram say am going to get an appointment for Poppy tomorrow or I have an appointment for Poppy tomorrow? Last night she was saying Poppy is constantly coughing and making out she’s really really unwell and today once again they’re off out doing normal things. Why if she’s as poorly as she made out last night, and we all heard and saw how awful she looked, would you go for a walk and breakfast? I’m bloody baffled by all this! Is she ill or not? You are not giving her a chance to get better and you are not even getting an out of hours appointment if she is as poorly as you said she was last night! Bloody awful parenting. Poor Poppy ?
"So yeah she's a little bit better today but erm gonna get her a doctor's appointment tomorrow so fingers crossed she'll be much brighter by then"

Poopy sounds like she has a croup to me. Which would explain why a steamy bathroom helped. She probably needs a dose of steroids to open her airways. My oldest has really bad asthma and cold weather sets off her coughs, so all these walks won't be helping either. Infact last winter asthma UK recommended that if you suffer with your chest you should wear a scarf or snood over your mouth and nose so you breath in moist warm air. #scarfie

Did Poppy need CPAP or was she on a ventilator when she was born? Again my daughter was 9 weeks prem and alot of her chest issues stem from the early intervention she had when she was born. I'm sure if Poppy needed help when she was born this could be another reason her chest isn't great and why she's maybe susceptible to these things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"So yeah she's a little bit better today but erm gonna get her a doctor's appointment tomorrow so fingers crossed she'll be much brighter by then"

Poopy sounds like she has a croup to me. Which would explain why a steamy bathroom helped. She probably needs a dose of steroids to open her airways. My oldest has really bad asthma and cold weather sets off her coughs, so all these walks won't be helping either. Infact last winter asthma UK recommended that if you suffer with your chest you should wear a scarf or snood over your mouth and nose so you breath in moist warm air. #scarfie

Did Poppy need CPAP or was she on a ventilator when she was born? Again my daughter was 9 weeks prem and alot of her chest issues stem from the early intervention she had when she was born. I'm sure if Poppy needed help when she was born this could be another reason her chest isn't great and why she's maybe susceptible to these things.
Yes she was on CPAP and therefore susceptible to picking more up now, her immune system won’t be as strong as others.

I'm actually disgusted at her filming poppy again so poorly. That poor little girl does not look well, and does definitely sound like croup or bronchitis.
I doubt Mrs M has that house warm enough to be honest. She can't get the heating kindly gifted.

Reactions: 4
The announcement photo.. no gloves, no coat, no scarves, no hats and her youngest giving the same look I give Reb all the time.

It is looking fairly likely that they will see in the New Year with a poorly Poppy at outpatients or in a hospital which is really disgraceful but hardly surprising for them as they treat stuff like this as click bait. Why else ignore a visibly ill child? Not filming it won’t drive their engagement up - they know precisely what they are doing!

I agree as in fresh air is good for you but in this case she’s really poorly, I think she should be inside kept at a steady temp, going out in Scotland from a warm house breathing in that cold air will aggravate her chest, I know as m really poorly with a chest infection and even the door opening with a blast of cold has me hacking ? Bottom line is Poppy has been unwell for too long to be ignored, it is not clearing up. It’s appalling they are going for breakfast with her!!
Agree! No amount of fresh air is going to do her good in the state she’s is! Never heard of babies been taken for walks when they have that bad of a cold, she even has trouble in breathing without coughing! Her mother words! She’s to be kept nice and warm!

Reactions: 5
Anyone able to post pic of the " book announcement " by mrs m today
It's just another pose of the bunch of photos she took for the party outfits they wore just before Christmas. She's added a filter to it though so it lighter and brighter... Just like her blossoming career as an "author".. oh hang on, this is Mrs M we're talking about. Scratch that.

Reactions: 4
I would love to be in the doctor's surgery when the doctor asks why it has taken them so long to seek medical attention and she tells then it is ok because she had thousands of her followers give her tips.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.