Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who sticks a camera in the face of an obviously sick baby instead of comforting or cuddling her when she’s coughing? It’s disturbing to watch ☹

Reactions: 7
I’m more upset & angry about this than anything else that’s happened. I can’t bear seeing a little baby being filmed clearly feeling awful while she’s chatting away trying to engage her audience with her ILL child. MummyDaddyMe had one poorly a few weeks ago and she said I’m not filming today as I have a poorly little one. This is beyond disgusting actually. Where are Poppy’s rights in all this? This has really upset me and makes me think of doing that to my children and it would break my heart. If you’re reading this Rebecca please stop filming her ill. Do the right thing and have a break filming till she’s better!

Reactions: 14
Who sticks a camera in the face of an obviously sick baby instead of comforting or cuddling her when she’s coughing? It’s disturbing to watch ☹
That would be Mr & Mrs Meldrum,
Nothing is sacred.
Anything is filmed if it means a boost in followers or increased engagement.

I’m more upset & angry about this than anything else that’s happened. I can’t bear seeing a little baby being filmed clearly feeling awful while she’s chatting away trying to engage her audience with her ILL child. MummyDaddyMe had one poorly a few weeks ago and she said I’m not filming today as I have a poorly little one. This is beyond disgusting actually. Where are Poppy’s rights in all this? This has really upset me and makes me think of doing that to my children and it would break my heart. If you’re reading this Rebecca please stop filming her ill. Do the right thing and have a break filming till she’s better!
They don’t care.
They really don’t care.

My gosh that poor baby. Rebecca I'm always the sort of parent s who gives it a while before I take my child to the doctors but come the duck on stop taking a poorly child outside and just get her checked over!

It’s quite obvious that the kids are actually what gets viewers and paid work. Even when sick! I see one of her resolutions is to ignore negativity I wonder where it’s coming from as the other day she said forums such as this weren’t on her radar.....I feel the words honesty, integrity and morality may be a good start to 2019 for the diva of you tube.

Reactions: 11
It’s quite obvious that the kids are actually what gets viewers and paid work. Even when sick! I see one of her resolutions is to ignore negativity I wonder where it’s coming from as the other day she said forums such as this weren’t on her radar.....I feel the words honesty, integrity and morality may be a good start to 2019 for the diva of you tube.
Hilarious.
The pair of them (and extended family/friends) read these threads non stop.

Reactions: 5
Apparently if I buy Safiyahs book ( (because let’s face it, she’s the only one who seems to genuinely loves art/craft) I may be interested in these two other books....putin and Trump!!!!! ???
EFF9438E-CC7E-4C72-82FA-2F6B1B202694.png

Poor Poppy and look at Reb focusing on looking at the camera instead! This is so so sad :(

Really didn't want to go and watch her stories, I barely ever do but after reading about Poppy on here, poor girl. I hate to comment on anyone's parenting style, I really do. However I did check her stories and Reb's first and foremost thought was - do you think we can get some sleep tonight Poppy!
Imagine your baby had a chest infection and your sleep was your main concern?
When I had to have us all out the house by 7.30am for work and my baby had a bad night I'll admit I did dispair at the lack of sleep.
I cannot relate to where Reb is coming from though, sleep when Poppy sleeps as Reb has that luxury, comfort her and set your own self aside Reb. I hope they have had her seen by a GP, maybe some antibiotics, calpol and being kept warm.
Is Reb a controlling partner trying to get Lee in from the pub by posting how ill the baby is all over insta?
Also I feel that if she doesnt want people to have an opinion then she should keep herself to herself.

Reactions: 11
.... Meanwhile Lee's insta shows him on the loose having fun in a pub. Nothing wrong with that, absolutely normal for a parent to be out. But to film for stories after Rebecca posting sick Poppy? Odd in comparison. ?
Just as well he's already been neutered on the NHS, otherwise he'd be about to lose them when he gets home.. She's going to have his balls in a jar! ?
Seriously though, get well soon little Poppy.

Reactions: 5
I don't want to come across as a hypochondriac mother but get Poppy seen, she's been poorly for a few days now.

My daughter is the same age and what appeared just a cold was Viral Induced Wheeze aka Bronchiolitis in under 1s. It resulted in similar symptoms to Poppy and in the out of hours clinic she turned blue needing a nebuliser and oxygen, ambulance then hospital for 3 days.

Reactions: 1
All kids are sick this time of year but since they’ve moved poppy seems to be continuously sick, struggling to sleep or finding it difficult to shake off illnesses. Too many paint fumes, hinch toxins and belter fires while pottering in freezing weather ?

Reactions: 8
Just watched tonight's insta stories. Poor Poppy. My little boy has had a cough/snotty nose/cold and been off his food on and off for all of December. I've had him to the drs twice in that time, most recently just on Friday there. Getting an appointment was easy, they have no excuse for not taking Poppy to be seen. (Every time.the Dr has said he has a viral infection but that they are happy to see him)
The only times he has been out of the house with me are to drs appointments or to take his sister to/from school. He hasn't been for walks/potters/the park because he's been too unwell to manage that and not making him any sicker has been my priority

Reactions: 6
@Mummyof2
The difference between a mum and an insta hoe.... (y):m
She’s pimping her sick kid out on Instagram stories and asking for suggestions on how to ease her suffering ...

AKA: scammer mum style interaction.

Reactions: 9
In the meantime.....
Honestly, I’m judging the hell out of Lee right now. If our child got sick, I can assure you that my husband would not be leaving our side [unless to go to work of course and even then, he would leave asap if it became an emergency]. And no, I don’t have to ‘make him’ do that, he just cares and loves us too much. Why is he at a pub again when Poppy is at home struggling to breathe with a mother that’s not capable to take her to a doctor and is asking people on Instagram for ‘tips’??

Reactions: 1
To be fair to lee, and I hate myself for doing so, he usually does the lions share of the care especially with poppy when she is unwell. So a night out shouldn’t be begrudged as Rebecca is the mum and should be able to care for her child. Turns out she is more of a child than her children though.

Reactions: 20
To be fair to lee, and I hate myself for doing so, he usually does the lions share of the care especially with poppy when she is unwell. So a night out shouldn’t be begrudged as Rebecca is the mum and should be able to care for her child. Turns out she is more of a child than her children though.

Actually completely agree!
However in saying that I don’t know many fathers that would still choose to go out to the pub with a infant so sick.
But I don’t know many pubic figures :m

See, I can’t agree with that, sorry. Whether Reb is the mum and should be able to care for her child or not is beyond the point here - I have more of an issue with the fact that he chose to go out to a pub when his child is sick. As in, how can he sit there and have fun knowing that his child is very poorly at home? I’m not talking about who should take care of her, both should and it’s not a competition. He might deserve a night off but not when his child is very sick. They also have 2 other kids in the house, in case Poppy needs to be taken to the hospital he should be there to watch the other ones. But what do I know.

Reactions: 6
See, I can’t agree with that, sorry. Whether Reb is the mum and should be able to care for her child or not is beyond the point here - I have more of an issue with the fact that he chose to go out to a pub when his child is sick. As in, how can he sit there and have fun knowing that his child is very poorly at home? I’m not talking about who should take care of her, both should and it’s not a competition. He might deserve a night off but not when his child is very sick. They also have 2 other kids in the house, in case Poppy needs to be taken to the hospital he should be there to watch the other ones. But what do I know.
Totally agree- she should be able to look after them on her own but Lee use to work offshore and many times when the kids were sick he couldn’t be there - but now he CAN be so the fact that he is still out drinking while Rebs covers Poppy with lotions and potions is just not on.

Poppy sound quite croupy and really needs to be seen by a doctor. My oldest has had croup bad a few times and had petechiae all round eyes and down face with not being able to breath properly for coughing. Was prescribed 3 days of steroids each time.

Not sure why she’s asking for advice - I thought she knew it all after 3 kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.