Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exactly would Rebecca or Lee obtain an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? There would need to be a court order served to the owner of the site. And how do you plan to obtain a court order?

Maybe that's why they need to beg for free things on Insta, they're saving to pay the expensive solicitors costs to try and sue each of us independently for deformation of character? I personally say bring it on! Where is the proof it has negatively affected business or reputation?

Please don't assume we are all as dumb as the sheep who follow blindly!

Reactions: 7
It's reassuring that she puts as much originality into rubbish she spouts on here as she does her decorating video content....i.e none!

Reactions: 5
How it this the only trash thread where there’s a troll attack everyday and yet none of the know or are related to Reb? And how is it that there’s been a similar pattern on every thread that pops up like this on the net regarding Reb... even back when she only had 5k followers.

Reactions: 10
How it this the only trash thread where there’s a troll attack everyday and yet none of the know or are related to Reb? And how is it that there’s been a similar pattern on every thread that pops up like this on the net regarding Reb... even back when she only had 5k followers.
It's her or Lee every other day saying the same thing here, she can't stand not having control here. Another good reason why they need to get real jobs and not have so much free time to online troll.

We should get together and take legal action over the lies she's telling about us!

Reactions: 11
How exactly would Rebecca or Lee obtain an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? There would need to be a court order served to the owner of the site. And how do you plan to obtain a court order?
If you buy 3 Ella’s Kitchen products, an Olay face cream and an Elemis hand scrub.

And enter the code FindMyPenis20 :m you can choose the IP address of at least one tattle member and their hobbit.

Code can be used only once in a 24hour period.

If you make a boob and enter it twice, no worries, just pretend you have the address anyway.
The Truth isn’t necessary. Just your cash...

Reactions: 33
It's her or Lee every other day saying the same thing here, she can't stand not having control here. Another good reason why they need to get real jobs and not have so much free time to online troll.

We should get together and take legal action over the lies she's telling about us!
Exactly since the "supporters" all think it's so easy to obtain IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) maybe we should, and do them for slander against us ;)

Reactions: 9
They are so self involved they would rather have people talk about them period than have nothing be said at all.

There is no such thing as bad publicity to the Seldrums.

Most of us have been away enjoying our Christmas with our families and friends, it’s been a relatively quiet few days on Tattle. They will be craving the attention.

The discos by the fire in the dungeon with Pat’s inanane laughter went relatively unscathed. No one spoke about his cheese and biscuits. No one asked where Reb’s jumper/coat/lipstick/ring was from so she could add an affiliate link.

To the fame hungry, it’s better to have people speaking about you in any capacity than not at all.

Are they

1 really skint and begging

2 trying come across as relatable as pretending they skint and cant afford weekly shop at Tesco,their own panto tickets , decorator or fire basket.

The places that sell fire basket here locally are small independent destination location I can't imagine they need to give influencers free gifts to boost sales.
You either have a real fire or you don't.
In fact I say over half of population dont have real fire.

Wood burners quite trendy but least 2k I want one but have to save probably until 2020 unheard of the last that long.

Helen can tell us if all the trolls share the same up address.

Oh I missed IrishQueenie sorry I missed you Reb hope you enjoyed christmas I very much enjoyed mine however I have the luxury of knowing all my gifts/clothes etc were paid for by my hubby and myself hope you thanked all the #gifted companies for your Christmas.
Oh also did I read somewhere that she's taking a break until the new year from YouTube gosh you really should Reb cos you work so so so hard all year round on your YouTube vlogs I mean you didn't do vlogmas probably cos your so so so busy with all the life admin etc but you did work so so so hard and got us a vlog out on christmas day thanks for the hard work love ya me little chicken nugget enjoy ya belter of a break ?

Reactions: 8
Most shoppers mistrust influencers, says survey http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46636502
This has been featured on the (telly) BBC news in recent days too. Possibly yesterday. There was a particular focus on the make up/beauty influencers but was fairly general about the whole influencer ‘industry’ (as it’s become). The ASA had a spokesperson to comment. Hopefully the tide is finally turning and they’re going to get much tighter on this. Interestingly it also shows that people are actually interested and bothered about this - unlike the mummy floggers who’re all “I know you don’t care about this, but...”.

Reactions: 7
Oh Irishqueenie your wise words have made me see the light and I will change my ways forthwith!

Reactions: 6
This has been featured on the (telly) BBC news in recent days too. Possibly yesterday. There was a particular focus on the make up/beauty influencers but was fairly general about the whole influencer ‘industry’ (as it’s become). The ASA had a spokesperson to comment. Hopefully the tide is finally turning and they’re going to get much tighter on this. Interestingly it also shows that people are actually interested and bothered about this - unlike the mummy floggers who’re all “I know you don’t care about this, but...”.
About time too!!!!

I haven’t seen this will be having a nosey shortly, thanks for sharing! X

OMG she's struggling to read yet another book does she ever read a book and say it was great she always seems to not enjoy books when I see her post about books.

Reactions: 2
Just to put the "police tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) " in to perspective for you all- there has been one case in the UK where an IP address was used as part of the evidence and the judge was fairly critical of it being used at all, and the case was really complex and about copyright infringement, and was dragged on for years.

Everyone is also innocent until proven guilty- so the melds would have to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that only you (and no one else) could have written that she has a big neck and begs for baskets.

I work for a medium size city police force and apart from suspected terror attacks- there has not been one request granted to force a website to identify someone. And this is because the CPS wouldn't accept it as evidence in the long run.

Reactions: 21
Just to put the "police tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) " in to perspective for you all- there has been one case in the UK where an IP address was used as part of the evidence and the judge was fairly critical of it being used at all, and the case was really complex and about copyright infringement, and was dragged on for years.

Everyone is also innocent until proven guilty- so the melds would have to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that only you (and no one else) could have written that she has a big chin and begs for baskets.

I work for a medium size city police force and apart from suspected terror attacks- there has not been one request granted to force a website to identify someone. And this is because the CPS wouldn't accept it as evidence in the long run.
Big chin and begs for baskets ???? creasing up here

Reactions: 11
???????
When you are stuck for user names.. amalgamate Irish Mammie & Queenie... well done Pat & Edgy - that’s a good one!
And a merry Christmas to you too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
as already stated an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) will only show a rough location apptox 25 miles to get a phone number would require a court order. Should you not care about what people think or feel what you are doing is morally OK and you band of followers feel the same then stop with the threats and the random responses on here. After all your IP is as available as anyone else’s and if that’s bullying you just called yourself a bully. This thread doesn’t have to be looked at and actually there’s no moral compass on here that gives those who comment an income the same cannot be said for the channel in question. I have been threatened by bullies like you and I have attempted to take my own life so when you threaten with the bully word think! You’re using a very emotive word. You’ve called a mass of people who may have only made one slightly questionable comment a bully.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.