Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder who would be kindly gifting...

it was a very inappropriate response. an apology would have better Rebs... and the fact that you are selling your product as family friendly.. that should give you a clue that you shouldn't "tend to be a bit sweary"
In business even if you feel you’re wrong you don’t throw your toys out the pram again with a passive aggressive response. A simple sorry guys will do. Once again forgetting she’s running a business. Stroppy teenager trying to do an adults job is what it looks like!

Reactions: 10
In business even if you feel you’re wrong you don’t throw your toys out the pram again with a passive aggressive response. A simple sorry guys will do. Once again forgetting she’s running a business. Stroppy teenager trying to do an adults job is what it looks like!
I always laugh at the thought of her undergoing an appraisal in a real job, the strop she'd throw if management dared to give her some constructive criticism would be epic! The other mummy vloggers all seem to have held down careers prior to Youtube so they all understand the basics of business/customer service. Rebecca merely understands stamping her feet and huffing until mummy and daddy or hubby give her her own way.

Reactions: 11
I don't think there was too much wrong with what she said in the Xmas Q&A, just a couple of "not sure what we're doing this year 're santa" / "not sure if we'll do the elf next year", which isn't bad if your kid isn't paying attention, but if an 8yr old was paying attention and listening i can imagine they'd question what she meant!

Reactions: 2
Dearest Meldrum’s

Saw this and thought of you both.

Between love and career, choose love,
And then you can both sit on the footpath, holding hands,
Holding out the begging bowl...
sounds romantic right?
Exactly, now get a job and shut the duck up.

I understand to a point why Lee has left his position, I’d never judge him for doing that when it means he can stay at home with his family.
But seriously, this is what your life and your family have been reduced to.

Could you imagine in 10 years time what these YouTube kids will say about their parents profession.
“What does your dad do Florey Nugget....!?
Doctor? Manager? Works in Asda?
“No, he posts pictures of mummy looking like a bloody belter on Instagram and tags the skirt and lipgloss she’s wearing.”

Get a job Lad......

@IrishQueenie
My New Years resolution is to introduce my hobbit to more tattle threads.
He’s a bloody belter with the funny comments, such a bad boy!!! ?
And lovely after that rant I don’t blame you not responding, that must have given you some hand cramp.
Didn’t read it all mind ?? far too condescending and boring.

Reactions: 12
The poor woman can’t do anything right can she? You are all so hypocritical.

You complain that she isn’t disclosing adds properly and yet, when she points out things that AREN’T necessary to disclose, it’s still not good enough for you.

You say that she (and other vloggers for that matter) are putting their Children’s safety at risk by putting them online and yet, some of you go out of your way to find the name of their schools and publicly post their address (and have also done this to other vloggers). Hardly behaviour of someone who’s concerned? And a bit stalker-ish for that matter.

You get annoyed when you don’t get a response and get blocked, but then when you do get a response, you call it ‘passive aggressive’

You say that they don’t have much money, and yet you report them to the ASA which could potentially put them out of business.

You claim you hate these people, yet you literally watch/look at every single thing that they do! That’s some kind of superfan dedication right there. If you really don’t like someone, surely you just wouldn’t watch them or look at their social media?

You’ve shamed her for being paid to promote food banks on behalf of Ella’s Kitchen. I guess that’s a task she was given as part of an ongoing partnership with them. If it annoys you that much, why not take it up with Ella’s kitchen? Any company advertising charities HAS to spend money. They get flyers made and posters etc, does that mean that the people making the posters should do it for free?? I don’t think so! Advertising via real people is actually far more effective!

And just a few extra notes:

I’m not Rebecca, or anyone in her family for that matter. I’m not even anyone you have ever talked about on here because I’m not a vlogger.

There probably are a few spelling mistakes in my text, hardly worth a snotty comeback.

I will not be responding to any comebacks from this. So just incase you say you’ve scarred me off with your reply’s...you haven’t. I just don’t want to give you any more of my time.

You IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) CAN be traced and all of you can be reported for cyber bullying and defimation of character. You shot yourselves in the foot by creating a Instagram page and crossed the line by accusing them of child abuse!!

I refuse to call you vile people, because you obviously have some horrible things going on in your life to make you act this way. What I will say is, it’s vile behaviour. Perhaps instead of trying to bring each other down, you could actually talk about your issues.
You clearly all hate any Channel Mum vloggers (perhaps you tried to vlog and weren’t successful, I don’t know) BUT channel mum actually have some great support groups. Maybe if you used them you might overcome your problems and not feel like you have to put your tit on others.

Just an idea. Maybe your New Years resolution could be to be more kind.

Trash threads are the ultimate low! Get a life.
???????
When you are stuck for user names.. amalgamate Irish Mammie & Queenie... well done Pat & Edgy - that’s a good one!

Reactions: 9

You complain that she isn’t disclosing adds properly and yet, when she points out things that AREN’T necessary to disclose, it’s still not good enough for you.

You say that she (and other vloggers for that matter) are putting their Children’s safety at risk by putting them online and yet, some of you go out of your way to find the name of their schools and publicly post their address (and have also done this to other vloggers). Hardly behaviour of someone who’s concerned? And a bit stalker-ish for that matter.

You get annoyed when you don’t get a response and get blocked, but then when you do get a response, you call it ‘passive aggressive’

You say that they don’t have much money, and yet you report them to the ASA which could potentially put them out of business.

You claim you hate these people, yet you literally watch/look at every single thing that they do! That’s some kind of superfan dedication right there. If you really don’t like someone, surely you just wouldn’t watch them or look at their social media?

You’ve shamed her for being paid to promote food banks on behalf of Ella’s Kitchen. I guess that’s a task she was given as part of an ongoing partnership with them. If it annoys you that much, why not take it up with Ella’s kitchen? Any company advertising charities HAS to spend money. They get flyers made and posters etc, does that mean that the people making the posters should do it for free?? I don’t think so! Advertising via real people is actually far more effective!

I’m not Rebecca, or anyone in her family for that matter. I’m not even anyone you have ever talked about on here because I’m not a vlogger.

There probably are a few spelling mistakes in my text, hardly worth a snotty comeback.

I will not be responding to any comebacks from this. So just incase you say you’ve scarred me off with your reply’s...you haven’t. I just don’t want to give you any more of my time.

You IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) CAN be traced and all of you can be reported for cyber bullying and defimation of character. You shot yourselves in the foot by creating a Instagram page and crossed the line by accusing them of child abuse!!

I refuse to call you vile people, because you obviously have some horrible things going on in your life to make you act this way. What I will say is, it’s vile behaviour. Perhaps instead of trying to bring each other down, you could actually talk about your issues.
You clearly all hate any Channel Mum vloggers (perhaps you tried to vlog and weren’t successful, I don’t know) BUT channel mum actually have some great support groups. Maybe if you used them you might overcome your problems and not feel like you have to put your tit on others.

Hahaha LOVE the name Reb!! ?????
You’re clearly addicted to this site! ?
And OF COURSE you’ll be back here, duh! ?

Last edited:

You’re talking shite. I think you’ll find YOU cannot obtain IP addresses or YOU will risk us suing you for breach of privacy. You seem to forget there are members on this forum in both the police & legal profession so I think you’ll find YOU could be under investigation yourself. Get your facts right before spouting threats lady!

Reactions: 16

you Know what. Tomorrow morning I’m calling up the hmrc and Teresa may to tell them that it’s so unfair that hotlines for reporting business doing wrong should be shut down. Reporting Mrs M or any other business is totally above board and 100% legal. Why do people work for the government snooping on those doing wrong?. Why does the asa even exist if we shouldn’t be reporting people? It’s there to protect the public. I can’t believe you are so naive to see this. If anyone goes out of business due to wrong doing the blame stops with them full stop, end of!! Also no one goes out of their way to find out what school S goes to, They say many of times where they live and anyone with any local knowledge knows the school. Hardly call that snooping the internet to find out.

Let's be clear. Discussing her business wrong doings (which is what we discuss) is perfectly reasonable.

As a previous fan, at a very vulnerable time in my life, I bought into the whole Meldrum sham, and suffered because of it. I'll be damned if someone on the internet is going to have a go at me for discussing my displeasure at being duped.

How dare you try and twist what we are doing. If you scroll back you will see that people disputed the child abuse hashtag etc. So take the blinders off love and look at what is actually going on.

Reactions: 22
I have to laugh when these trolls say they won’t come back on here to read or comment. Are they so thick that they don’t realise we can see who’s here viewing??? ?

Reactions: 19
Their aversion to ever spend money is pathetic.

600k house but won't even spend a couple of quid on a log basket. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They belong on a north Korea propaganda video to show the toxic West.

Reactions: 9
The insinuation that we all lead sad, pathetic lives is getting really boring now ?? anyone else picture her screeching jeeeeeaaaluuuzzz hateeeerrrrrrrzzzzzzzz ?

Their aversion to ever spend money is pathetic.

600k house but won't even spend a couple of quid on a log basket. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They belong on a north Korea propaganda video to show the toxic West.
Beggars
Scroungers
Free-loading
Parasites
Leeches
Workshy

Reactions: 2

And a merry Christmas to you too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.