Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging again on Insta for a log basket. ??‍♀ . Reb make do, like I’ve done, and save up to order a nice log basket. Yes the big ones are costly - mine is £120 but by saving up for something (and topping it up with my Christmas present money) you can treasure the pleasure of having it once you do get it. It’s what everyone does. So out of touch with reality.
I know. They are sooo expensive. Yeah they are.....but if you don’t have any pennies left Mrs M I’m sorry you can’t have your cake and eat it too. You got yourself a very nice very expensive house, now learn to save for the rest please! Maybe that meal you and lee would like to go on to treat yourselves for Xmas instead of pressies.....don’t go and buy yourselves a log basket instead. You also have two cars. One a high end one. Maybe ditch the high end one for a fiesta or something like wise instead and save some pennies on the money spend on cars too. It’s called being wise with your money

Reactions: 7
Begging again on Insta for a log basket. ??‍♀ . Reb make do, like I’ve done, and save up to order a nice log basket. Yes the big ones are costly - mine is £120 but by saving up for something (and topping it up with my Christmas present money) you can treasure the pleasure of having it once you do get it. It’s what everyone does. So out of touch with reality.
Sounds like this will be a repeat of the rug saga where she ended up spending £600 on 2 rugs ?

Reactions: 7
Oh the begging ?! My word, does she not know how to just buy things?!? If she didn’t have social media what was she to do?! Go online and get yourself a bloody basket!! How can you live in such an expensive house and not be able to afford a basket?!?

Reactions: 12
How does one buy a house that expensive but can’t afford a log basket for it? Mind blown.

Reactions: 14
I found her reply to the lady who commented that the last video should have had a disclaimer very rude!She should have apologised instead of being so defensive.It is absolute news to me that her channel isn't meant for little ears.. when I watched I always did so with my daughter and I would imagine that lots of viewers are the same

Reactions: 21
I found her reply to the lady who commented that the last video should have had a disclaimer very rude!She should have apologised instead of being so defensive.It is absolute news to me that her channel isn't meant for little ears.. when I watched I always did so with my daughter and I would imagine that lots of viewers are the same
I did too. I watched it earlier whilst cooking so wasn't fully concentrating. Did she actually swear?

There is a perfectly good hardware store on Banchory High Street that sells lots of lovely log baskets..... you can't miss it as the baskets are on the pavement!

Reactions: 15
Well, it’s another natural instinct to lie isn’t it. It’s never been a sweary, inappropriate channel. Always been family friendly. Why can’t she own up to anything. Just apologise, simple. Constant lies and cover ups! ??

Reactions: 12
I just found nice log basket for £30 in John Lewis. What does she want that is 'soooo' expensive? Oh yeah, a free one.

Reactions: 13
I just found nice log basket for £30 in John Lewis. What does she want that is 'soooo' expensive? Oh yeah, a free one.
I know. Other ones online for £40-£50. Ive got a lovely hammered style metal one and got 2 of them one smaller and we’re £50 for both and use one for a small Xmas tree in kitchen.

It's just so odd. Constant Primark tat and huge house purchase but a log basket is just too much? Basically 'I don't want to spend my money on something boring like this and want some stupid company to give me a freebie'.

Reactions: 9
I did too. I watched it earlier whilst cooking so wasn't fully concentrating. Did she actually swear?
Nope, she just said that Santa bought the main pressie and the stockings but that the kids new that her n Lee bought the other pressies. Someone with an 8 year old watched it and thought that a warning should have been given.

Reactions: 3
Has she taken down the “begging” request re the log basket. Unable to see it!!! This is just sooo obvious a ploy with her. Any NORMAL human being would search on the internet for one within their price range. Mrs M might have decided to step back for YT until 2019, but the begging bowl is well and truly still out there.

How many bloody times are they going to show the fire......we get it, we know you have a fire and we do not need to see it 2/3/4/5++++ times a week.???. Getting like Groundhog Day

Reactions: 11
Don’t think I’ve ever heard her swear apart from when she wrote on instastories that we were trolling twats.

Has she taken down the “begging” request re the log basket. Unable to see it!!! This is just sooo obvious a ploy with her. Any NORMAL human being would search on the internet for one within their price range. Mrs M might have decided to step back for YT until 2019, but the begging bowl is well and truly still out there.

How many bloody times are they going to show the fire......we get it, we know you have a fire and we do not need to see it 2/3/4/5++++ times a week.???. Getting like Groundhog Day
Yep!!! It’s no longer there??!! It’s hard been poor?

Reactions: 6
I find the gifted romper story hilarious. It definitely strikes me as a 'Oh great, the brand has shared it publically so I'm going to have to admit it was gifted so people don't get on at me.'

Reactions: 24
I can't even watch her #ADS, sorry I meant uploads anymore. The only way I get to hear about any of it is via this site.
It just infuriates me that she is so blatant with her begging.
The gifted being continually gifted from companies. They are nothing but free loaders! She calls YT her full time job, she wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit her in the butt.

Reactions: 11
Well, it’s another natural instinct to lie isn’t it. It’s never been a sweary, inappropriate channel. Always been family friendly. Why can’t she own up to anything. Just apologise, simple. Constant lies and cover ups! ??
Is she even on planet earth when she only ever hearts the comments that support, to me they just make her even less trustworthy. I’d respect her more if she kept her clogging away from her ads when she is incapable of seeing why a food bank followed by coffee and lunch doesn’t sit well. Yep make your cash but don’t try and ignore filk when they can see you are just trying to “slide” an ad in.

No I didn't notice her swear but if I were watching with a child between 5 and 8 I'd of had a sweat on as she mentioned that they weren't going to "do" the elf on the shelf next year and also said what they had got the kids "from santa and putting in stockings" kids totally pick up on all that being said and start the questions, it's horrible. Hannah Michalak has ruined Xmas for my 8 year old with a similar thing on the latest video on The Michalaks and they did not apologise to me or reply at all.

Reactions: 2
One of her videos from Christmas past she did say in the blurb if it was child friendly/unfriendly so it was just laziness that she didn't this time....and then rather than saying whoops, so sorry guys, I'll amend so that doesn't happen again she comes out with that nonsense. I don't think I've ever heard her swear in a video so don't know why she decided that was her excuse

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.