Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CFINE did not pay anyone, it was Ellas Kitchen and Fareshare that think it is acceptable to waste money paying vloggers instead of donating it else where! CFINE are a separate local charity, Id hate to see them tarred with the same brush as those reprobates.

Imagine that...donations have increased in the last SIX WEEKS, and not overnight like Ella's Kitchen would like to make out. Paying the Meldrums to promote Fareshare is yet to be proven as a beneficial spend, as oppposed to just donating the money to the charity itself.
Oh ok. Sorry. Forgive me for getting the wrong one. Ella’s kitchen would have been better promoting the food bank themselves and giving direct to charity rather than pay vloggers. Especially the meldrums. But we’re the aware of the issues surrounding them in first place regarding their transparency issues. If they’d have known then would have said we’re not using you to promote this as it has turned out to be not that great advertising for them

Reactions: 1
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives

Hmmmmmm but my darling haven’t you just spent the time also on Xmas eve to Hurle abuse at the page??? Seriously give yourself a shake!

Reactions: 6
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
*your

Reactions: 14
*your sad pathetic lives

You’re welcome. ?

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry to be a broken record but I am absolutely sick of the meldrum creating accounts in here to vaguely reference that they know our identities.

They do not know anyones identity!!!
They would have to go to court and a judge order tattle to release IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to the police for investigation!!!
If the police handed over these identities to the meldrums it would be a criminal offense!!!
What are they going to say “hiya reb and nuggy, here’s a list of addresses of people who might be disagreeing with you online, don’t go all vigilante will you- just loosely mention it on insta, thanx pals”

Arrggghhhh!!!!
It just irritates me so much ????
Totally agree. The veiled threats have just made me think she is guilty of even more than has been raised on this forum. I totally get it’s a business but flogging anything and everything isn’t building a brand it’s sayung I’ll do anything for the cash. I’m in no way jealous of her. I wouldn’t want my kids exposed at an age where they have no say, I wouldn’t want to be in a house with such a dark past nor would I want to be in a position that I has to accept work just to keep up with bigger you tubers. She’s Absolutely no idea about branding.

Reactions: 10
Ditto. I believe they have way more skeletons in the closet that we don't yet know about.

They have identified a few real people just because it was real people using their real Instagram before she blocked them all. Not that anyone did anything wrong - just asking genuine questions.

All the accounts they keep signing up with here have the same script. Keep going on that we discuss her looks when 0.1% of posts are anything to do with that and the few that do are just because she goes on about some cheap moisturiser that claims has made her skin so good she doesn't need foundation anymore.

Merry Christmas all anywhoo

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. The veiled threats have just made me think she is guilty of even more than has been raised on this forum. I totally get it’s a business but flogging anything and everything isn’t building a brand it’s sayung I’ll do anything for the cash. I’m in no way jealous of her. I wouldn’t want my kids exposed at an age where they have no say, I wouldn’t want to be in a house with such a dark past nor would I want to be in a position that I has to accept work just to keep up with bigger you tubers. She’s Absolutely no idea about branding.

What is the story with the ‘new’ house? Was someone murdered there? I’m intrigued but can’t stand the pain of having to view the drama via her YT x ty x

Anyone knows where I can have a look at pictures of the house? State agency or anywhere? I found one but it looks like it’s of the murder as they have police cars on that imagine, thanks.
If you know the address the sale listing is still available as a CACHE copy on google

Reactions: 1
Merry Christmas everyone!
Mr and Mrs Meldrum (since it's clear you read here) I have an invitation to make to you. My family and I (including my children) have just spent the day cooking and distributing christmas dinner for 23 homeless, hungry and lonely local men and women. My children gave out presents, warm clothing and toiletries to those in need. It's been a humbling, enjoyable, heartwarming day that we've been privelaged to be part of.
Twice a week I do similar in the centre of Aberdeen and I'd like to invite one or both of you to contribute 3 hours of your time to help. It's an opportunity to claw back some respect lost after being paid to promote a foodbank and turning up empty handed. We would be delighted to have you help.

If you're interested get in touch, Lee knows how to.

Reactions: 35
I hope they take up your offer, but don't do a family fizz and shove a camera in their faces while dressed up in designer clothes and sunglasses. That was very uncomfortable viewing.

Even if it is for damage control and not sincere it would be nice to do something.

Well done for doing something good today, I used to always do 3-4 shifts at crisis at Christmas and I loved avoiding the traditional Christmas (although it's very hard to actually get shifts on Christmas Day).

Reactions: 4
Wtf is with Safiyah’s eyes in Lee’s “artist” pic? Is that just bad lighting? Makeup?? Bloody terrifying.

How can you have carnage in the house when she was only buying something they need , something they want, something to read etc

Reactions: 9
Just had a quick glance at the latest Mrs M blog on fare share and most of the comments are not positive at all are they! If she hasn't deleted the ones still on there I dread to think of the comments they have deleted!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.