Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would she know the negative comments exist if she or Leanne (Lee) aren’t reading them. She’s so thick!

She throws the word bully around but sends her sheeple after anyone that doesn’t brown nose her. And sends her husband/witch :)ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:) after others on Facebook. She’s the very definition of a bully.
Leanne ?????

Reactions: 4
Leanne ?????
Lol it's so weird

Queenie is a user name specifically on here.

I thourght we said other day we thourght 1 troll was actually them.

She does read as she deletes
Do we think her man censors her account as shes said she got her mum to deal with comments before.

247 dislikes on you tube compared to 417 likes and some negative comments.

Ellas kitchen should ditch her fast.

She really well both of them

Total cock wombles !

Why do they treat lees family like skivvies whilst they go out.
It's like lees less affluent side are servants.

She had her mum pick up the girls

They just so lazy

Can't even be bothered read figures stats right in vlog shes same with prices no rehearsal or planning at all.

I'm emailing ellas kitchen doubtful I get a response.

How is she so thick that shes is getting paid but by a 3rd parry its just semantics.
Even some sheep are realising I think.

Also am i going mad as can't find it now thourght was insta square but maybe it was stories was the car poppy was on gifted?

Well done lees mum escaping the meldrums fake perfect xmas and going to Spain for well earned break.
She has lovely taste girls party dresses wonder where the velvet ones are from.

Sorry guys was busy yesterday trying move house sort xmas and visit family.
So just playing catchup now.

Some Christmas they going to have glued to their phones.

I dont like lees insta post.
It's clearly a free book and an ad
Why publish pic of sleeping 7 year old

Reactions: 6
I wish that for 1 second, Reb and Lee would put themselves in the shoes of their kids.
How would they feel about it now, as adults, if they knew that there were pictures of them sleeping as kids out there on the internet forever?
Private moments, captured by their parents specifically to make money for themselves.
I genuinely think it is disgusting.
I tried to imagine creeping into my son’s bedroom whilst he innocently sleeps, with the intent of taking a picture for the world to see - and maybe make some cash from - and I felt sick.
They are in for a world of pain when those girls reach adolescence.

Reactions: 10
You know what she could have decided to come out and say that she’s made some big branding mistakes in 2018 and that going forward into 2019 transparency and her followers are going to be at the forefront of all her brand relationships. But instead she’s here stomping her brat feet and blocking any inch of anyone who dares hold her accountable for her actions.

The train wreck for 2019 will be interesting to watch, she could have saved this if her ego wasn’t so big.
Don’t give her ideas!!!???actually she’d never do that as she truly believes she’s 100% right all the time!!! Same with all the ADs.....all back to normal she said, so why so many more ADs ( actually probably completely back to normal, but due to us bullies she now has to declare them all) she will never learn. What makes me so so cross though is the I’m being bullied act!!! You are NOT!! You run a company, this is your job, that is what’s being questioned by the majority on here!! Yes we question the ethical side of what you do because you involve your children, but for the most part it’s the unsavoury nature of the whole ‘mummy flogger’ industry that we have issues with and the impact it has on your audience whom, judging by their comments have very little idea they are being manipulated into lining your pockets!

Reactions: 8
I am devastated over her actions. Its like I find it hard to believe. First I get upset but then I get angy. I also get angry and upset on Lee and her family for not telling her that this is so so wrong.
Even tho I dislike her adding Lees mums gift and her family dinner out into an such important issue. It blows my mind they leave Lees mum to go out and eat with her side when Lees mum is leaving for christmas. She should have made her a nice meal at home or take HER out as a approciation for everything shes done.

Reactions: 11
I am devastated over her actions. Its like I find it hard to believe. First I get upset but then I get angy. I also get angry and upset on Lee and her family for not telling her that this is so so wrong.
Even tho I dislike her adding Lees mums gift and her family dinner out into an such important issue. It blows my mind they leave Lees mum to go out and eat with her side when Lees mum is leaving for christmas. She should have made her a nice meal at home or take HER out as a approciation for everything shes done.
It's disgusting way she treats lees mum
She's not far hungry
She doesnt want to be on camera
The woman has painted half her house
Babysat poppy when they went away.
Clearly theres a pecking order.

Lee shes your fecking mum
You could of made her feel more special taking her out for a meal.

Apart from financial assistance havent seen rebs parents being that helpful on doing up the murder mansion.

They truly are a mess.
I need to take a break from these eijets as Christmas is stressful enough.
Christmas mist lose its magic when they get free gifts all year round.

Reactions: 12
Although I’ve gone off Mrs M and don’t agree with the way she conducts herself in general I do think you’ve taken it a step too far to by making dedicated Instagram pages and emailing companies she’s working with. We all have opinions on people and sometimes it’s nice to vent to people who have noticed the same things (i.e omg why is everyone doing SO many adds etc) but when you’re taking so much time out of your day to email companies who are working with her and set up Instagram pages it really does strike me that there must be something seriously lacking in your own life to possess you to do that. Perhaps something to think about.

Reactions: 5
Although I’ve gone off Mrs M and don’t agree with the way she conducts herself in general I do think you’ve taken it a step too far to by making dedicated Instagram pages and emailing companies she’s working with. We all have opinions on people and sometimes it’s nice to vent to people who have noticed the same things (i.e omg why is everyone doing SO many adds etc) but when you’re taking so much time out of your day to email companies who are working with her and set up Instagram pages it really does strike me that there must be something seriously lacking in your own life to possess you to do that. Perhaps something to think about.
T-R-A-S-H. T-H-R-E-A-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

Reactions: 10
There’s no other way to “review” her business. If she was an online shop you’d be able to write whatever you like on review sites etc. She’s conned me a few times, made me feel completely inferior to her and blatantly lied every day. No one would make fake accounts if she didn’t keep deleting perfectly polite questions. She’s creating this no one else. Shecoukd nip this all in the bud by addressing it and changing but it’s not happened so far and there’s been about 9000 + comments on here. X

Reactions: 15
She only ever uses the ‘pity me with my bullies’ card when she’s really in the tit to deflect the fact. More lies and manipulation to try and cover up what she’s done. The backlash on this one is worse though and looks like sheep are pulling away. I wonder who’s to blame! ?

Reactions: 9
Spending 30 seconds emailing a company to say the company they are working with is bringing them into disrepute means my life is lacking o_O

There's nothing wrong with complaining when a company behaves badly. Mrs meldrum is a for profit company and conducts buisness awfully.

Reactions: 17
If everyone turns a blind eye to the lies and doesn't try to highlight what she is really up to then thousands more people will be sucked in by her deceitful tactics. She will then earn plenty more "dolla" whilst damaging the mental wellbeing of so many people who are sometimes vulnerable and just believe what she is telling them.

I don't care if she is boring to many and has no real talent for making quality content but I hate the way she is manipulating people

Reactions: 12
Rebs said she was going to show just how full her bags for “charity” were??! Has anyone got a glimpse of it?!?

Reactions: 4
I said on here I wouldn’t follow the Instagram page because I didn’t agree with some of the hashtags on there. Doesn’t alter the fact I think Mrs M needs to be HONEST about when she is being paid to promote a product. And that I think it’s despicable for her to be essentially paid to visit a food bank. Do people honestly think she would have taken time out of her busy life to visit Fareshare if it wasn’t for their partnership with Ella’s Kitchen, a company she is being PAID to promote.
I don’t see how emailing a company she is working with is any different to contacting a company to make a complaint when you have received a poor service etc.
I think the work Ella’s kitchen is doing with Fareshare is great. Who would say anything different when Ella’s are giving food to hungry babies and children? What I do not think is great is Mrs M pretending to visit Fareshare out of the kindness of her heart! This was all for her to seemingly look good and charitable. Why not go to a local food bank with her family and tell people about how many hungry families there are. It’s the Christmas holidays which unfortunately means there are lots of hungry children who won’t get a meal because they aren’t at school. She has the potential with all her followers to fundraise for food banks and raise lots of awareness. Look how much ladbaby has raised for the trussell trust - amazing!

Reactions: 23
Rebs said she was going to show just how full her bags for “charity” were??! Has anyone got a glimpse of it?!?
It's probably in the Utility Room waiting for Lee to dispose the contents or maybe hide them in the shed.

Reactions: 2
While I wasn’t supportive of the insta page and haven’t emailed companies myself I do understand why others have. They have said on here how they have used companies for years and having someone as a face of that company that they feel is behaving in a way not befitting that brand, that is something to complain about.
It doesn’t mean their lives are lacking in anything!

Reactions: 8
You’ll find in life that there are people who are passionate about something but will do nothing, whilst there are those who are passionate about something and will proactively seek to follow their strong feelings. In this case some tattlers don’t like what Mrs Meldrum is doing to followers and have decided to publicise that.

There are things I’m passionate about. I went on and did something about it. I dedicate time to those things to bring about change. In addition to being a mother and having a career and being a Samaritan. So please, please do tell me what is lacking from my life and what I need to think about, because whilst I do not have anything to with the Meldrum Instagram page I do, as those people do, feel strongly about certain social issues.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.