Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cankles? ? when has that been mentioned? Not interested in what she looks like. In fact I think she is very pretty. It’s her vile, arrogant,
unprofessional and throw my toys out the pram and stomp my feet type behaviour that i comment on. I even said she doesn’t need to paint on those eyebrows she is pretty without all that. She’s just not a nice person and I don’t see why these people think we should sit back and just let her get away with this crap! She’s lying to people/us & blocking anyone with an opinion other than the sun shines out your arse!

Reactions: 15
Stupid sheep has directed more people to our page by mentioning tattle again. ??
She allows it because she's arrogant enough to believe she's above it, that it's not criticism and highlighting of immoral behaviour, it's just jealous women bullying.
Rebecca is a spoilt little girl at heart, never told no or made to work for anything. So she can't see why she should work for what she gets now, or why she should listen to constructive criticism. Typical narcissistic behaviour. She won't change, won't accept responsibility now it's all turning sour. She will blame Tattle, trolls, everyone but her own greedy arrogant behaviour
I feel like she has reached the dizzy heights of “pubic figure” :m and “influencer” she is untouchable, she’s never had to answer to anyone. Her instagram and YouTube has spiralled too fast, they’ve got greedy, Lee stopping work, moving into a much bigger house, financial stresses that she never even entertained before have all caught up with them. This was farrr too good to be true but they got greedy and saw a quick way to make some money. This type of income and lifestyle is so volatile and unpredictable, it’s based entirely on whether people actually relate and like you. Unfortunately it seems like the mask has slipped and with documenting your families life 24/7 means you cannot keep up the facade of perfection. I don’t like seeing anyone fail but this is entirely their own doing, there have been plenty of opportunities for them to attempt to rectify this train wreck but it seems like it’s just gone too far now.

Reactions: 8
She's so quick at deleting the really negative comments, was one 1m old that I went to take a screen shot of and it disappeared when I clicked it.

Was "what an appalling video" but deleted.

It's funny how she's reading all the negative comments she allows to keep up and hearting ones that defend her and not even bothering to counter the genuine criticism.

Even these twonkes knew they would get a back lash, they could have done more ground work to pretend as if they've been involved in this without being paid. The meldrums Moto should be no charity unless I'm getting dolla

Reactions: 8
oh no!! you were doing so well in :m's page!
how does she keep tag of the comments? do you reckon she and lee take turns sleeping / reading tattle? like ... I could comment something in the middle of the night on youtube or instagram, do you think my comment will see the morning hours?
The secret is to never let on what you are saying in the comments on here. Just do a drive by and keep em guessing who’s who.

*waves at Reb*

Reactions: 9
It’s hilarious how quick they are in responding to any criticism with the old delete and block thumb!! Well I’m off to enjoy Xmas with my family - so glad my income is not based on bullshit and lies so I can take time off social media watching and put my phone down to actual enjoy life! Carry on the fabulous work tattlers Happy Christmas x

Reactions: 22
Cankles? ? when has that been mentioned? Not interested in what she looks like. In fact I think she is very pretty. It’s her vile, arrogant,
unprofessional and throw my toys out the pram and stomp my feet type behaviour that i comment on. I even said she doesn’t need to paint on those eyebrows she is pretty without all that. She’s just not a nice person and I don’t see why these people think we should sit back and just let her get away with this crap! She’s lying to people/us & blocking anyone with an opinion other than the sun shines out your arse!
See the Latest post on the thread re: Charlotte Taylor

Reactions: 1
I've just watched that food bank vlog. Why does it matter if someone is smartly dressed? Is that what it takes to make them worthy of being fed? It's such a ridiculous thing to mention. The fact that anyone needs a food bank is horrific, regardless of how they dress.

Reactions: 4
"Ella's kitchen are really on it with ya know giving back and erm" *jump cut*

I'm constantly Impressed at how she can make so much money with this being her job and how awful she is at selling anything.

This is way worse than the miserable kids she was forcing to read the grinola box.

Reactions: 6
I can't cope anymore with the:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:. I just can't bring myself to watch the food bank vlog???????. I usually watch her vlogs so that I can tut and moan about her total dishonesty. But, I've read everyone's views on it, and I'm sickened. This is one vlog I won't participate in???????????

Reactions: 13
I've just watched that food bank vlog. Why does it matter if someone is smartly dressed? Is that what it takes to make them worthy of being fed? It's such a ridiculous thing to mention. The fact that anyone needs a food bank is horrific, regardless of how they dress.
just proving the point that she doesn't know anything about life! living in a bubble of her life, no Rebecca you dont need to look homeless to need a food bank, so many people are just getting by.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.