Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

So from 6pm last night until 2pm today Fairshare in Aberdeen depot have received more donations!! Really!!! Ella’s kitchen!!

Any extra donations are likely due to shops clearing their shelves before they are closed over xmas and very unlikely it’s off the back of her vlog in less than 24 hrs!!

Reactions: 13
M

Member 1682

Of course she hasn’t actually written any of it!
It’s clearly just a generic bunch of kids activity things that you can pull off a google search or find in literally any teaching aid of youth club pack.
Her name is on it but she’s no writer!
Honestly, I have so much second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine the “book tour” - teapot pose and over inflated lips ahoy!
Urgh.
It will be in the 50% off bin before the summer holidays......

OliviaPope

Fact- last year over Christmas all ready meals from an Aberdeen M&S were taken off the shelf and donated - none were marked down.

Disgusted by Ella’s kitchen response that there has been 4 fold increase in donations!! Any increase has nothing to do with her visiting after a Starbucks coffee, paying a fortune to park in Union Square and having a lunch out.

Not forgetting the free panto tickets the day before!! If she wants to help the local economy maybe she should put her hand in her own pocket and stop blagging everything for free.

And as for teaching kids to give back, what is it teaching kids when new toys and gadgets turn up at the door on a daily basis??!!

Alightened

VIP Member
I can't cope anymore with the:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:. I just can't bring myself to watch the food bank vlog???????. I usually watch her vlogs so that I can tut and moan about her total dishonesty. But, I've read everyone's views on it, and I'm sickened. This is one vlog I won't participate in???????????

linzilou

It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
well why are you looking on here?
what exactly has been said that offends you soooooooo much?

I would put a bet on to say Poppy has another chest infection. Does she not understand that there is an out of office service designed for her exact situation???? Poor poor poppy.....my boy had a perforated ear drum and chronic ear infection last year over Christmas and I went to the ends of the earth to make sure he got the help he needed....what is wrong with her??

Dunwoodyan

Lee who is reported to be 'a hard dog to keep on the porch' kinda guy was out and about with friends last night. Meanwhile Rebecca who is so often seen in p.j.'s is Instagramming from her bed with her poorly child whilst wearing an 'artfully one spaghetti shoulder strap has slipped' silky nightie and a come hither look. Could the two things be connected......."think Columbo THINK!!"

Queenie

VIP Member
But I'm not a bully???. I'm just stating the bleeding obvious???. I'm quite a nice person..I just don't put up with??????
Reb’s the bully in actual fact, trying to cut off peoples’ freedom of speech. She’s the biggest bully around & like a classic bully will try to turn the tables to make other people look bad. Inciting her sheep to pity her & gain control over them. It’s pathetic.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Today’s video just infuriated me; she is actually just bloody thick! Notice the stress rash on her neck when she came out of FareShare; obviously was so uncomfortable being surrounded by what she considers peasants! ????

Sprocket

Chatty Member
So she describes her channel as a ‘family’ one but she doesn’t make videos with children in mind & swearing in them is acceptable. Got it Reb.

The message in her story is so passive aggressive. Makes it the viewers fault for watching ?

Bella Ciao

She is indeed very passive aggressive to her viewers! In case she was wondering, that’s what made me go from actually enjoying her videos in the very beginning to not being able to watch 30 seconds nowadays without wanting to roll my eyes and I hate that. Her voice, her tone in general, her whining, everything about her is passive aggressive.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
First she ditches the Meldrum channel, then gets his to have the snip, calls her new colouring book 'mummy and me' and now his instagram has been made private.

Pat either isn't very good for brand Meldrum, privately sending messages to Tattlers, posting photos where his friend is flipping his finger at the camera, the stupid messing about with a chainsaw photo and how many times has he secretly filmed Edgy, catching her being moody and sulky or she is worried that he could become more popular than her. Her ego won't be able to handle that.

M

Member 1682

My tips for her is ring 111 get her to put hours gp fast.
Probably is another chest infection.

Filming her. Not letting her sleep and dragging her out walks all time makes me mad

She always adds I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

She constantly leaves her ill child to go cinima.
My baby only wants me when she's poorly.
Lack of sleep/broken sleep is part and parcel of having kids. She needs to shut up. Most of us have to deal with ill kids/no sleep and then go out and do an actual days work.
She doesn’t know she’s born.
Dopey mare.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I have just watched the Poppy coughing story on instagram and I can't believe just how unattached she is as a mother. She shows no real compassion or concern. It is very disturbing.

Redbreast

VIP Member
I am absolutely shocked that she is sitting there taking pics and videos with Poppy, who cannot breathe without coughing!! What a horrible, vile mother. That child needs to be seen by a doctor ASAP, she does not want to have her child start struggling to breathe soon. What is she thinking!
Especially as in the past they let her go on all week coughing and found out when they finally went to the doctor that she had a chest infection. Would you not be more wary and cautious in future?

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
He’s removing followers but not blocking them (he’s just removed me!)
I wonder how he's choosing who to remove? Maybe they finally have all those IP addresses and are striking the trolls!!

The shit has maybe hit the fan over leaking the book early? We'll never know as they are never real/relatable enough to admit when anything is wrong. Lifes always a belter when you're a Meldrum!!

Pumkinspice

I found her reply to the lady who commented that the last video should have had a disclaimer very rude!She should have apologised instead of being so defensive.It is absolute news to me that her channel isn't meant for little ears.. when I watched I always did so with my daughter and I would imagine that lots of viewers are the same
Well, it’s another natural instinct to lie isn’t it. It’s never been a sweary, inappropriate channel. Always been family friendly. Why can’t she own up to anything. Just apologise, simple. Constant lies and cover ups! ??

Reactions: 12

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Interesting that once again they're using an old picture rather than take a new one,just as with the book announcement!

Reactions: 12