Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I thought I would delve into the Murky Meldrum past and because there’s no way I would be able to read them all, I stopped at thread #66 which was this time twoyurrrrrs ago. So far we have:

* a reminder of the visit from Sarah Raven, going over and above her role as official ambassador for Banchory
* a flashback to Beggy looking smug and happy at getting a free burger meant for flood victims. Sow.
* her going to London with Cath for a work collab with Groupon and the Daily Mail (even though the DM had run an article about her racism)
* Lee sliding into DMs like the weird creep he is
* And by far my favourite…on receiving the gift of a pair of Doc Martens, she declared “the edgy life had chosen her”

😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So I thought I would delve into the Murky Meldrum past and because there’s no way I would be able to read them all, I stopped at thread #66 which was this time twoyurrrrrs ago. So far we have:

* a reminder of the visit from Sarah Raven, going over and above her role as official ambassador for Banchory
* a flashback to Beggy looking smug and happy at getting a free burger meant for flood victims. Sow.
* her going to London with Cath for a work collab with Groupon and the Daily Mail (even though the DM had run an article about her racism)
* Lee sliding into DMs like the weird creep he is
* And by far my favourite…on receiving the gift of a pair of Doc Martens, she declared “the edgy life had chosen her”

😂😂😂😂😂
Her troll rants were always my favourite. The amount of complete bullshit she would spout was just hilarious. Particularly funny were the times she would concoct fabricated nonsense about how she had been to see the police, and how the police were taking everything very seriously and how the police had everyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ! HILARIOUS.
That and the times she would have a few drinks and think she was Johnny big bollocks spouting off about how “edgy” she is and her & her psychotic mother shrieking like a pair of hyenas thinking they were oh so witty & hilarious (while actually just making complete fools out of themselves)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“They say I wear fake tan but I don’t”

Will always be my favourite

After being called out publicly in the press for racism she went with the fake tan angle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah the memories of the life and times of a greedy grabby princess, the most ignorant cocunt in Deeside. Pride of Narrow footbed mother and master of the checkpea salad.
The one who once rode high with the mummy vloggers, before showing her true self and falling faster than her knickers when she met the dim wit Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can still see the sticky out lippy as she sulked and lied to camera. Bit like the cat vlog. 😭🙀. 'They say this, I don't, they say that I don't'. As was said earlier, the things that bother her and the dipshit mother being said are around keeping up appearances, housing being a favourite. Nothing to do with morals and being a good, decent person. Never touch that with a rant or reply. 🤷

Reactions: 9
How will they cope not in their mansion and not in their cute little starter home??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously mother in law is not there. Nah the works aren't that intrusive yet. It can't be that bad a situation, they went out for a kids treat and have given an update on insta on close friends. As if anyone missed them. It will be duck all.

Nah, think she's trying a wagatha Christie. 😴

Reactions: 17
Wonder if she'll be demanding Nicola sends in the troops to help her? I notice she's not done a political rant on the Christmas Party at Downing Street? Now THAT'S worth a rant from every one of us. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably another over reaction! No water or heating for a few days, pretty much the story for everyone else up there lol she just needs to make a drama for the engagement!

Reactions: 6
It’ll be to do with the power and/or the flooding I’d imagine. Yes it’s not a great situation but she’s such a drama queen. All about the engagement

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.