Mrs Meldrum #118 A puffy jacket to match your face, posting ads on holiday you big disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on it..
Her poor family Lee might as well have taken the kids away on his own they’d have had way more fun!
He’s hardly my favourite person but at least he’s down in the pool with the kids while she’s what.. upstairs moaning making herself look like a selfish witch!
Home comforts? It’s Tenerife not Alcatraz.

Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Home comforts = the rab coat of dreams and her dubarrys as it’s bleeping freezing in Tenners😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How bloody sad is she that she’s doing aff links on her holiday. It either pays really well or she is utterly obsessed and skint now she’s spent all of Grandad’s inheritance!
I still can’t get over the fact that holiday cost her £5K!! The holiday looks ok although that Italian restaurant looks like its in some rundown shopping centre!
They could have 10 days somewhere hot and really lovely for that money. But just more proof that she’s all fur coat and no knickers as my dear mum would have said! She likes to project this image of being a worldly well travelled “adventurer” who has an enviable life as an oil wife in her ( not really a) mansion walking her dog and doing ladies lunches etc! But the truth is she‘s thick as tit, never had a job, lazy, hates leaving her Banchory Bubble, has no friends and would happily spend her life sat on her arse, drinking tea and ignoring her children and snogging her dog!
She really is a pathetic witch.

Reactions: 16
Shes just disgusting. I have 2 children with special needs and she has no idea how lucky she is.
I would do anything to see my kids cope in a new place, thriving in a pool but no, they can't cope with anything like that.
Her beautiful kids just need a decent mum and she's a self obsessed creature with a dog who looks like he hates her and a tory bike.
duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She doesn’t miss the bike. She misses her “me time” ie has spent long enough with her children.
Longest she hasn’t exercised in years ? Is she forgetting lock down ?
I thought that too. She was warbling on about not doing any exercise all the time before she got the bike! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That bleeping Castle monstrosity dominating the hotel is beyond tacky🤦‍♀️. Would hate to stay somewhere like that.

Reactions: 17
Does she do ads for the people who pay £6 a month?
She hasn't so far
This is from this morning
How can she say she’s trying to stay off her phone but post affiliate links to things she’s found online? Does she just lie for the sake of it? Or does she wish that’s what she’s doing so just pretends she is? Like a child?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She hasn't so far
How can she say she’s trying to stay off her phone but post affiliate links to things she’s found online? Does she just lie for the sake of it? Or does she wish that’s what she’s doing so just pretends she is? Like a child?
19 stories in 23hours on her main Instagram plus posts. How can she say she has tried to stay off her phone as much as possible 🤥
And that's just what we see, she's probably on it a lot more. Honestly, i would be asking for a refund off her if I paid £6 a month for nothing.

She hasn't so far
She’s completely delusional. And she’s a lying bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn't so far
I bet she is too thick and doesn't realise that people who have paid can see both personal and public stories

Honestly, i think she is disgusting asking people to pay £6 to watch her stories. Telling them they will see more and so far its been just the same as her public insta, if not less.
She got a big chunk of money for all those idiots signing up too. Would have been well over 1k.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I would be pretty offended that she spent my £6 on that hideous vicars wife bonnet.

• Haha
That hat looks feking awful😂. She has dressed like she has fallen into the charity shop bin bag🤦‍♀️. I can't believe I used to think she looked good and liked her style back in the wee starter home🤦‍♀️. Living in retirement village and murder mansion has aged her dramatically!! She has completely lost herself.

• Haha
She's an absolute laughing stock. Even Bertie hates her, he looks so miserable in any photo she posts of him with her.

Reactions: 6
I’ve actually been to this hotel last November. The weather was perfect for kids and i came back with a solid tan. It’s 5* and she’s done a great job of making it look tit 😂
It’s actually a beautiful hotel and the rooms are nicest we’ve ever stayed in. She’s managed to make the whole place look tacky. The shows were brilliant and she’s barely mentioned them. There’s a lovely bar in the evenings too with some fantastic acoustic sets which our kids loved.
Personally I just don’t think she’s very good at social media 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t seem to grasp how the snippets she chooses to show give people a picture of her. Like I won’t lie, I also take to my room for the odd hour while my husband is on pool duty and then we swap. Doesn’t mean we don’t love our kids but holidaying with kids is full on, and you want to have some rest time. It’s not a crime. But choosing to share your breaks rather than fun with your kids gives a bad impression. She apparently wants to keep her kids off social media but then you can’t try and be a family/lifestyle influencer 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually don’t think she has a clear idea of what she’s trying to influence in - beauty, fitness, family, fashion? Jack of all trades, master of none. Anyway just thought I’d ‘hop on’ and say this cos I was feeling protective of the hotel 😂

Reactions: 42
I can’t believe she is posting more on her regular insta than the close friends one when people have paid for more ‘content’! She can’t get anything right.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.