Mrs Meldrum #118 A puffy jacket to match your face, posting ads on holiday you big disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna be so in happy coming home as clearly they fly home Sunday and Lee is away off shore again from Wednesday 😂😂
She's going to be even more of an unbearable winge this time next week. 🙄
#neverfuckinghappy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They look like brother and sister, like a home bargains budget version of Jaime and Cersei Lannister. Although Cersei actually liked her kids..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Italian restaurant looks like it has as much atmosphere as a fart in a spacesuit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@Cheeseandbiscuits you'll have to DM details on your hol, would love to book Greece for next year

Bizarre that 5 days ago she’s going on about how much they needed a holiday after the last two years.
The fast forward 5 days and she’s missing a bleeping exercise bike, Gail Platt in a dog outfit and some made up friends.

her family must feel really loved!!
These posts are the reason i come on here. Soooo funny 🤣🤣🤣

'Gail Platt in a dog outfit'! bleeping brilliant. 😂 👏 😂 👏
Seriously though, this twit is never happy. It's chilly, cloudy and there's no kids club, so it's not the dreamy holiday she wanted. Now pining for the bike and mutt! Weird.

It's not DUBAI where all the other fuckers are, that will be why!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I always thought Tenerife was warm most of the year as people often go there for winter sun!
Anyway, the hotel has a gym, the staff also run exercise classes etc in and out of the pool and she could always just go swimming to get her exercise in.
There is nothing wrong with the hotel or anything else about her holiday - she just thrives on moaning about stuff! She is an entitled little creep and will never be happy with anything.

Reactions: 28
Wow😮😮 guess she doesnt particularly want a relationship with her kids as they grow up!

Reactions: 14
Wow, Begs. The Italian resto look like it has about as much atmosphere as Murder Mansion.

Quiet as a graveyard. Oh wait.

#dreamy

656AD955-6C90-4DBA-ACA4-2B913E597C89.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hee Hee, she loves the attention. Ah well, at least she'll be happy with the mutt when Lee has the balls to leave her. Her daughters will likely move as far away as possible unless there's a 3rd generation of female Cannon Fuckwits to follow.

Reactions: 8
I was going to say unbelievable, but then my brain connected and I realised, her selfishness is utterly believable. I bet those girls can’t wait to get home to play with their friends and get away from the ‘non-mother of the century’.

Reactions: 13
Who lies in bed on holiday while your kids are still out having a good time? This is not normal no?

Reactions: 29
If Mr Universe ever have a category for “best white van man tan” or “looks like someone made a penis shape on me with suncream and let me burn” then he would win hands down! She goes about with her nose in the air and she’s practically married to Banchory’s equivalent of Mick Hucknall 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. The Dog freaks me out.
2. She is never, ever bleeping happy no matter what she does, what she buys, who she is with. She is always wanting something else/more. She is so draining! Lee is an idiot but I have no idea how he copes with the pampered princess and doesn’t just tell her to shut the duck up! Stick her in a room with the mutt, a bike and without her children for a months holiday and she might not moan or complain for once. (Who am I kidding 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.