Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Beggy, you did not ‘save £1800’ by going for 10 days instead of 14, you just went for less time, so the holiday cost less. Actually, it would have been more cost effective (if you break down the price per day) to go for 14 days, since you already paid for flights. But that maths might be a bit tricky for you.

Seriously though….£5k for 10 days in Tenerife in November? No thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She'd been better doing her lavvies up for that. Double sinks and panelling of course. Same supplier as the hugely expensive, exclusive, one of a kind beam of dreams in her kitchen. 😴

Reactions: 10
That’s an embarrassing amount of money to have paid!

We spent the same in 2019 for a month in the states, including car hire. Same size of family.

Awkward.

Reactions: 17
She can’t even manage to book a package holiday without bleeping it up. The woman is not equipped for life. Won’t someone think of her poor children
though? Her kids are seasoned skiers and sailers and having to slum it. #prayforthemeldrums

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion
Mrs Meldrum # 118
She can’t even manage to book a package holiday without bleeping it up. The woman is not equipped for life. Won’t someone think of her poor children
though? Her kids are seasoned skiers and sailers and having to slum it. #prayforthemeldrums
shes actually beyond useless isn’t she?! Everything she touches just goes to tit or is fucked in some way!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’d say 5k average for family of 5/6. I have 4 kids and holidays are at least 5k for us 🤷🏻‍♀️

she couldn’t of picked a worse hotel though. Much nicer ones in Tenerife

Reactions: 9
Thing is, she has no idea what to pay for a holiday, as she’s spent most of her adult life not paying for them. Imagine the foot stamping when she realises ‘samey’ meats and salads at a resort in a ‘run down’ part of town ‘miles from the beach’, in the dregs of the cheap winter season, where the kids club only runs part of the day (with NO SAILING!!!), is the heady heights of what they can afford for the rest of their lives.

Meanwhile, Big Mama Reid is living it up on freebies in Dubai 🤣🤣🤣

Poor, poor Poppy who’ll never get to JUMP UP DARLINGGGGGG into her salopettes. They’ll be hanging up in that vestibule forever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Once they come home she’s going to spend at least 6 months moaning about how cold it is. Her first post from The House of Nightmares will contain the words “take me back”. She’ll post so many aff links for Christmas pennies, her Instagram will combust. Lee will create *another* fake profile with something to do with house builder in the name to tell us they’re surprised at how short they are in real life. Bertie will be getting hopeful that Beggy has dumped him and will begin to relax only for her to drop everything and molest him as soon as she sets foot in Banchory.

What a time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Once they come home she’s going to spend at least 6 months moaning about how cold it is. Her first post from The House of Nightmares will contain the words “take me back”. She’ll post so many aff links for Christmas pennies, her Instagram will combust. Lee will create *another* fake profile with something to do with house builder in the name to tell us they’re surprised at how short they are in real life. Bertie will be getting hopeful that Beggy has dumped him and will begin to relax only for her to drop everything and molest him as soon as she sets foot in Banchory.

What a time to be alive.
The house of nightmares and molesting comment was just what I needed this morning🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What a time to be alive.
Brilliant @LennyBriscoe 👏 😂 👏 😂 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t got an issue with the 5K price tag for Tenerife we recently paid 12 for a week in Greece but for that price I would want a bit more luxury and from the photos she has posted and the comments she has made it doesn’t seem as if that is what she has got

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t got an issue with the 5K price tag for Tenerife we recently paid 12 for a week in Greece but for that price I would want a bit more luxury and from the photos she has posted and the comments she has made it doesn’t seem as if that is what she has got
£12K for a WEEK in GREECE?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d say 5k average for family of 5/6. I have 4 kids and holidays are at least 5k for us 🤷🏻‍♀️

she couldn’t of picked a worse hotel though. Much nicer ones in Tenerife
Was gonna say the same. Once kids are 2 they basically pay full adult price. We're usually around the the £3k mark for all inclusive for 3 of us. Mind you that's in school hols.....

Reactions: 1
You've been ripped off. 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.