Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’m asking something that’s already been discussed, but do we know what happened with Rami and the unit etc?

Reactions: 1
Love a bit of backhanded holiday bragging 😂

(Not)
I hope you don't mean me... I was merely saying how for the same price I found a deal to the Maldives for peak season. I am not a bragger, mainly giving perspective to how she has been ripped off or is exaggerating. There may be some that would assume holidays have gone up, but actually I have found the opposite. Also, how is it bragging when you have no idea who I am, or anything about me?

Reactions: 8
The thing is with holidays is that there are so many variables, so unless you book exactly the same holiday at exactly the same time, with the same dates and the same size of family/age of children, you can’t really compare.

I still think £5k outside the holidays and in November in Tenerife is a lot though, bet she didn’t bother shopping around because that would have been too much work for our busy boss lady.

Reactions: 18
The thing is with holidays is that there are so many variables, so unless you book exactly the same holiday at exactly the same time, with the same dates and the same size of family/age of children, you can’t really compare.

I still think £5k outside the holidays and in November in Tenerife is a lot though, bet she didn’t bother shopping around because that would have been too much work for our busy boss lady.
Oh god thank you! The constant comparisons of days, people, destination and costs was really starting to drain 😭🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly, she definitely didn't shop around, might not get it for much cheaper but at least it would be something

Sorry if I’m asking something that’s already been discussed, but do we know what happened with Rami and the unit etc?
All quiet on that front. She's got her pelaton now dont cha know lol. She said she would still go but doubt she has. Probably had to start paying 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh god thank you! The constant comparisons of days, people, destination and costs was really starting to drain 😭🙈
Think the comparisons were more directed towards how she fritters good money away on tit holidays for the sake of getting away ASAP rather than the holidays themselves.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t spend £5k to
Go anywhere in Europe to be honest unless it was some sort of magnificent five star resort. It’s just not worth it to me when I knwo that it’s all just mark up and no added value. No smug brag but I would spend that and upwards on a holiday but it would not be to the canaries in winter . Madness . It is always more expensive to fly from Scotland but even so

Reactions: 8
0C983BE6-79E9-429F-8AE4-14B9DD6D933C.jpg
Ummm....no! Cos I don't choose to go out of season to a windswept island in the Atlantic in November! usually go to Caribbean, Thailand or Indian Ocean ,and it's never Baltic sorry not sorry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 848646Ummm....no! Cos I don't choose to go out of season to a windswept island in the Atlantic in November! usually go to Caribbean, Thailand or Indian Ocean ,and it's never Baltic sorry not sorry!
It was bloody boiling in Barbados in July this year. I wonder if it will be as hot when I go in June next year? 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t spend £5k to
Go anywhere in Europe to be honest unless it was some sort of magnificent five star resort. It’s just not worth it to me when I knwo that it’s all just mark up and no added value. No smug brag but I would spend that and upwards on a holiday but it would not be to the canaries in winter . Madness . It is always more expensive to fly from Scotland but even so
I live in England and sometimes fly from Scotland in August and its been over 1000 cheaper when Scottish schools have gone back.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear she’s ready to go home- missing her dog and the Peleton?!!! It’s a bloody exercise bike!! Does the hotel Not have a gym?! Most decent hotels do and for 5K I’d expect one!
poor Beggy bored and cold in Windy Tenners! My heart bleeds! That’s £5K down the pan then for a crap holiday! Should have used the old brain cell Beggy and done more research! Oh wait……brain cell….. yeah you don’t have those!
This woman is a just a spoilt witch. She is never happy no matter how much money she spends. It’s really pathetic. If she missed the dog that much they could holiday in UK and take him but she’s too lazy for that. Plus she’d have to spend time with the kids instead of palming them off to kids club at every available opportunity!

Reactions: 15
You can totally tell she has just gone away for the sake of saying she went away.
She probably can't wait to get back.
In bed early every night.
Nothing to do.
Cold at poolside
In bed reading a book at 530pm with a jumper on.

Really sounds so worth 5k. More fool her!

Oh dear she’s ready to go home- missing her dog and the Peleton?!!! It’s a bloody exercise bike!! Does the hotel Not have a gym?! Most decent hotels do and for 5K I’d expect one!
poor Beggy bored and cold in Windy Tenners! My heart bleeds! That’s £5K down the pan then for a crap holiday! Should have used the old brain cell Beggy and done more research! Oh wait……brain cell….. yeah you don’t have those!
This woman is a just a spoilt witch. She is never happy no matter how much money she spends. It’s really pathetic. If she missed the dog that much they could holiday in UK and take him but she’s too lazy for that. Plus she’d have to spend time with the kids instead of palming them off to kids club at every available opportunity!

Can you imagine? Doing crafts they probably would or could do at home while mum and dad sit around doing f all as per usual. Now they get to go in the pool when it's freezing and mums fucked off to the hotel room 😂 so sad

Reactions: 10
She’s in bed because she is a lazy fucker due to the fact that she has zero stamina because she spends every day doing duck all tucked up under a blanket watching shite tv and drinking tea. Half a day trip to the petting zoo should not make you have to take to your bed. She is completely pathetic !

Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind misses their exercise bike while on holiday? Go to the hotel gym or rent a bike make it a nice day with the family ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.