Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to 🤪😦😂😂 .. did they do sailing more then once ? 😂
And I’m pretty sure obviously P has never been sailing in her 4 years of life and F was in baby kids club so wouldn’t have gone sailing… so at most, wee S went out for half hour on a mini Catamaran once or twice in her life…..

Honestly who does this pretentious bleep think she is?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And I’m pretty sure obviously P has never been sailing in her 4 years of life and F was in baby kids club so wouldn’t have gone sailing… so at most, wee S went out for half hour on a mini Catamaran once or twice in her life…..

Honestly who does this pretentious bleep think she is?!!!!
If only we were allowed to have that description of her in the next title Betty. . 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
On one of her Instagram posts earlier in the week quite a few people were asking if it was school holidays or if they’d taken the girls out of school. She was super pissy about answering (as per!) and said something like ‘after the two years we’ve had she doesn’t think taking the girls out of school for five days is a big deal, but going by today’s ramblings they’re away for 10 days? She’s such a fud, she can’t even remember which lies she’s told to which people!

Reactions: 19
This is one of her many shortcomings. The prissy pissy attitude she has always had towards others is disgusting. The hilarious thing is she thinks she's something special, better than everyone else but all she's done is shown herself to be nothing more than a vile, empty headed, cold hearted, shallow ignorant individual. Thick as tit, lazy and incapable of sticking to anything that requires effort, empathy or sincerity.
She puts the 'as' in aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or just the hotel look like a big concrete courtyard?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
…..poor dear old Grandad’s money being put to good use then….🤦🏼‍♀️💔

£5k. 😂😂😂
For that!!! 😂😂😂
You’ve been had!

We paid that for a month skiing in Switzerland at the height of the season!

But then again, I have earned my money not from pimping out my children or fleecing my dearly departed relative 🤬👌🏼
Our 14 day luxury honeymoon to Cuba only cost 1k more, she’s been well had 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a spoiled, selfish witch. Never happy with anything, always got a face like a smacked arse. And could she make it any more obvious she hates her kids? I don’t even know why she had any!
And paying £5k? For Tenerife?? Bahahahahahaha!! What an absolute pair of knobs.

Reactions: 10
In what world would anyone pay £5k to go to Tenerife???? No Tenerife shaming here as I know a lot of people do go but I went about five years and it was tit! I thought it was full of chavs, everything was a bit sticky and plasticky and the beaches are ugly! My partner and I went to Italy this year and stayed in an amazing place for a week for £2k. I know kids do dictate what you can do but bleeping hell 5 thousand pounds !!!! She’s had her pants pulled down and her nose honked good and proper 😂

Reactions: 22
Like I said, Nov is not beach or pool weather in Spain anywhere in Spain. As soon as the sun goes it’s freezing it’s especially cold coming out of water when it’s not sunny. It’s also never sunny everyday in November. After early October it’s on and off and will rain. It’s windy like duck on the beach too so she can pretend as much but it’s not enjoyable weather.

Reactions: 9
I can’t decide if she’s a fool who paid the 5K or she has exaggerated the price in order to let people know that she could “afford” to pay that for an October break!

Reactions: 6
When does the first month of the Only Fans £6 subscription run out. Will be interesting to see how many people continue with it. I'm guessing she's hoping that most will just forget they have it and fail to cancel?

Reactions: 8
We went to Tenerife in Dec’19. Cost under £1k. Costa Adeje was beautiful and that was AI as it was my husband’s 50th and he wanted sun and unlimited beer. We would go back and go B&B as there were lots of restaurants nearby. Nowt better than walking along the beach at 8am.
F1178230-ABEB-4116-B5D3-1B251295F75E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
£5k for Tenerife bleeping hell she has been had.
And why all inclusive? Last time we were there there we amazing restaurants in costa Adeje. We went for a week just to relax with our kids and it was fine but as others have said so many better places to go especially for that money. Couple years ago we spent 2 weeks with our kids (3 years and 6 weeks old) touring around the south of Italy. It was a beautiful trip and such a great family
Adventure. Lots different places to stay, places to eat, loads of beautiful hidden little beaches and even stayed a couple of nights on a working family farm up in the mountains. My disghter a still love reading the photo book we and eod the trip. Yet she takes them to plastic fantastic hotel in Tenerife?

Reactions: 8
I think the reason it was so expensive is because she has, in fact, gone to Elevenerife. Only the best for our Beggy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.