Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowsers, it must have been amazing for just 7 nights. I would love to see

Reactions: 2
How long have they been in tenners for? How come the plane bloat hasn’t worn off yet? 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love a bit of backhanded holiday bragging 😂

(Not)
She’s been had. I spent £50 million pounds on a two night stay in the Maldives and then caught my private jet to necker island and counted my spare £50 notes with my old pal dicky b, (Richard Branson for the plebs), all while my assistants renovated my 15 bed mansion in Sloane Square.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
One of the scariest things I’ve ever seen. Looks like the last thing you see before you get smothered.
EB19B1DB-C1B9-4C15-B651-84DA782BF7C8.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Maybe I am just not big on holidays. But £5000? How long it would take us to save that!? On top of birthdays, transport, food, bills etc it may be 'average', but I am not a big spender, but I still couldn't save that amount up, and hubby works full time and me almost!
To be fair, after being in isolation since the 20th of October (work in a hospital and with kids getting Covid etc, they don't let you back until everyone is clear!), and not back to work til the 9th of Nov, I have got used to being in my house! Feel like a snail!

Reactions: 7
She’s been had. I spent £50 million pounds on a two night stay in the Maldives and then caught my private jet to necker island and counted my spare £50 notes with my old pal dicky b, (Richard Branson for the plebs), all while my assistants renovated my 15 bed mansion in Sloane Square.
Not back handed bragging at all just stating a fact about a holiday we had. Yes it was expensive, it was a treat for my mums special birthday and for those asking it was part of the Ikos group

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How big are her nostrils 😂 PUT YOR bleeping PHONE DOWN, AND ENJOY YOUR SOOOOO LUXURIOUS HOLIDAY WITH YOUR KIDS........PLEASE!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.