Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments though! Imagine being so obsessed with a woman on the internet that you’ve never even met, that you’re willing to pay to see whatever she has to say?! So so so weird to me!!

Reactions: 28
Some of the comments though! Imagine being so obsessed with a woman on the internet that you’ve never even met, that you’re willing to pay to see whatever she has to say?! So so so weird to me!!
There's a lot of lonely and vulnerable people in the world and just as many greedy people like Begs to take advantage of them. Its not just bimbos from the back of Banchory, its well known TV faces also doing this without principle. The types that bang on about mental health and being kind whilst leading on genuine followers and scamming them of their money and self worth. 🤢
I'm seeing a few bleating Instagram accounts this past week, 'it's boring ', it's not what it was'. That's because people lives have changed and they are sick of the fakeness, the 'I'm your friend', here's a link, cheating, lying, greedy, scumbags

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh and there she goes linking mascara - don’t need to link it love you have said it Maybelline so why would anybody click for the link - total arsewipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never really visited this thread as I don't really mind Mrs Meldrum. She may post a lot of #ads in her stories, but the way I see it is she's just trying to make a few affiliate link pennies. But OH MY GOD have we reached a new level of exploitation. A monthly subscription of £6 for the privilege's of having her interact with you. What a scumbag

Reactions: 11
Never really visited this thread as I don't really mind Mrs Meldrum. She may post a lot of #ads in her stories, but the way I see it is she's just trying to make a few affiliate link pennies. But OH MY GOD have we reached a new level of exploitation. A monthly subscription of £6 for the privilege's of having her interact with you. What a scumbag
Did you miss the whole racism thing?

Or when she went on holiday and claimed they paid themselves but was actually an ad?

Or the time she used a cancer scare to get more likes on her ad?

The time she said she locked her kids in their rooms so she can get her me time?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Or when she went on holiday and claimed they paid themselves but was actually an ad?

The time she said she locked her kids in their rooms so she can get her me time?
Don’t forget the Boden jumper that cures anxiety too!

Reactions: 5

I missed the racism thing! What happened???

Reactions: 1

I've only recently stumbled across her instagram so can only build an opinion of what I've seen

How about being paid to make a trip to the food bank and going there empty handed?

The ILLEGAL doxing, the slimey, threatening dm's from husband weasel features.

The using your sick child LIVE on line for attention in the early hours. Hee child being unable to breath properly and she's pouting into a camera.

The disdain for her followers, rules of any kind, industry regulation and even covid restrictions.

SELLING freebies she's been given as part of ads and sponsorship.

Putting the images of their children out where poses, filters or make up are a safeguarding issue.

Moaning about teachers, public service workers, including filming NHS staff without permission.

Slating most businesses where she's ever had to pay for something whilst hugging others up only as part of a freebie or continuing sponsorship.

Don't be fooled by the pretence of earning ice cream pennies....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder how much cracking content the sheep will be getting for 6 quid per month. If it is including the girls after her saying she wouldn't do that anymore she's one sick bastard.

Reactions: 9
Just so those who don't follow can see..

It looks like she's posted twice on the membership page.. one with over 100 comments.
She looks different in that photo…has she used an old photo or does she make sure her smile reaches her eyes when people are paying?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.