Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t commented in AGES but have been following these threads.
Wtf is she doing.
is she not terrified that a google search of her child’s name and it’s all her details, dob, parents names, countless images? Not sure if this video will works but basically it shows what content turns up on google when you google her eldest daughter.
It makes me feel sick.
This is a problem when you choose to have a fairly unique spelling to a name and then put that person in the public domain. S has the most unique name so greatest results, F slightly less and P comes up with a mix of results as there is an actress with the same name. If you ask any secondary school child to google themselves as part of internet safety awareness, at the very most a few results may come up if they have had some sporting awards, team achievement where there has been local press recognition or participation in events. If any of the Meldrum girls google themselves, literally 1000's of results are visible. The digital footprint created by their parents over which the girls have had no control is potentially an unwelcome legacy for those girls

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you think Lee even got a say in this or is it another of her spur of the moment disasters? I hope she realises paying customers will have higher expectations ….

Reactions: 7
View attachment 805471Just another example of preying on vulnerable and easily influenced women! It’s horrible and that’s before you even get to the fact she is selling images of her children. Makes my skin crawl. No one is going to write a comment saying ‘I love pictures of little girls, thanks for setting this up’ but surely she has to have the awareness to see that one of the supposed lovely subscribers could be some creep with the worst intentions?!
Skint but she will pay for this? Pay for what? It is very strange and there are fantastic charities that ask for less of a donation each month, doing amazing things. And then there’s baggy sitting in murder mansion, wearing her shite leggings convincing people to part with money they actually work for. The world baffles me.

Reactions: 20
What would terrify me but obviously doesn’t bother Beggy or the other Insta huns. Anyone can work out the area they live in, know the layout of the house, know when they will be on holiday (which may invalidate her insurance that she’s advertising that it’s empty) and when Wee Lee is away.
They could strike up a conversation with any of the girls, claiming to be a friend of their parents. Confirm this by telling them their birthday and what presents they received, name of their pet, family member’s names.
This chills me to the bone.
Even other kids can be so cruel when they know how much info and embarrassing photos they are readily available of the 3 girls. Poor wee lassies won’t have known anything else.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What would terrify me but obviously doesn’t bother Beggy or the other Insta huns. Anyone can work out the area they live in, know the layout of the house, know when they will be on holiday (which may invalidate her insurance that she’s advertising that it’s empty) and when Wee Lee is away.
They could strike up a conversation with any of the girls, claiming to be a friend of their parents. Confirm this by telling them their birthday and what presents they received, name of their pet, family member’s names.
This chills me to the bone.
Even other kids can be so cruel when they know how much info and embarrassing photos they are readily available of the 3 girls. Poor wee lassies won’t have known anything else.
Exactly this. I live in esinburgh but am from
The north east so visit often. I saw them once in a soft play. It was scary to look at them and think “I know More about you than I do the kids in my daughters class”. As you say not hard for someone who sees them out and about to be able to know the names Of all their friends and family and start talking to them. Honestly gives me chills

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen already seen one.lucky.mum calling her out on Instagram! And ran here to see if anyone else has done the same!
I’ve just went on and it’s at 150ish people subscribed… wtf!! 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Do you think Lee even got a say in this or is it another of her spur of the moment disasters? I hope she realises paying customers will have higher expectations ….
Not in the slightest, she didn’t even tell him when she made her random YouTube vlog a few months ago. I think she thinks she’s filtering out the ‘trolls’ seeing her content, an element of control that she lacks in all aspects of her life. The whole close friends thing is just totally prying on the vulnerable, making them think they’ll actually be friends with her if they pay. Then you have the type who @G&TGal II brilliantly explained about. Prior to working with SEND families, I spent over 10 years working in Early Help and not much shocks me these days but jeez, this has made me completely gobsmacked

Reactions: 4
OMG the comments from people who have paid
“You inspire me just being you”
Seriously?!?! Inspire you to do what exactly?! Sit on your area drinking tea?? Ignore your children? Make racist comments?
People baffle me! £6 for more of her never ending dull as dishwater life?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she was creating content that took any brain power, was in anyway interesting or entertaining then I could see why she might set up a paid subscription, negating the need for ads and sponsored posts. In Beggy’s case, she’s got nothing to offer and she is taking the piss.

I wonder if this paid content/membership was the reason for Lee’s short lived Instagram revival.

Reactions: 6
Only my 2nd post in about 3 years of following along here but the rage is strong tonight.

She’s been planning this for a while, gradually increasing engagement over the last few weeks to hook in the huns. All that ‘oh I didn’t know you could have members only on Insta’ is absolute horse tit. She’ll be wetting her teeny knickers today having done some fantasy earnings projections from her Only Scams sign ups. She’ll have worked out what she’d earn if even just a fraction of her followers sign up and will already be planning what to spend her imaginary £0,000,000’s on - bathrooms galore for starters and that wood burner for the knocked through room with the shite layout. Heck, she might even be manifesting being able to move from Marshmallow Murder Mansion…
That she values money more than her girls’ safety is tragic enough but the other tragedy is that there are so many sad and desperate fools willing to part with their money to view her half arsed content which, on a good day, is just copied from other smaller accounts. I can’t (don’t want to) imagine what sort of content they hope to see in return for their money, but as we know she expects money for nothing and sees nothing through, I think this will just turn out to be another thing she ruined.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Beggy you repulsive wankstain, we all know you'll be reading this thread to see the reactions to your latest greedy selfish money grab. Have you noticed that quite a few people have commented that they've never commented here before, but your latest scheme selling your kids has disgusted them so much they've felt compelled to comment. Does that not tell you what a terrible stupid selfish idiotic move this is? Does it not strike you as a bit of a red flag that some weirdos are so desperate to see your kids that they are willing to pay for it...? Or do you just not care as long as you make some coin from it. Jesus bleeping christ this is the lowest she's ever sunk imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Beggy you repulsive wankstain, we all know you'll be reading this thread to see the reactions to your latest greedy selfish money grab. Have you noticed that quite a few people have commented that they've never commented here before, but your latest scheme selling your kids has disgusted them so much they've felt compelled to comment. Does that not tell you what a terrible stupid selfish idiotic move this is? Does it not strike you as a bit of a red flag that some weirdos are so desperate to see your kids that they are willing to pay for it...? Or do you just not care as long as you make some coin from it. Jesus bleeping christ this is the lowest she's ever sunk imo.
Yup.

Seriously.

how fucked up in the head does a person have to be to literally sell their children online. For £6. That’s all her kids are worth. £6 and any pervert & peadophile can join up and salivate over Safiyah, Florrie & Poppy.

how does that feel eh Lee? Karen? Tegan? Knowing that your stupid wife/daughter/sister is allowing people the right to toss themselves off looking at photos & videos of YOUR KIDS/GRANDCHILDREN/NIECES?
You bunch of selfish bastards? Is this tit really worth it? You should all be bleeping ashamed of yourselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Close friends membership yet over 100 people have signed up. Easy £600+ there made Rebecca. It's worrying that people are encouraging her to do this.

She's a proper scam artist.
It’s showing me 165 recent sign ups now 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s just frightening.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently she can’t sleep!?? Why because you feel guilty for selling your kids to strangers oh no it’s because you have managed to suck all those People in and counting your money 🤦‍♀️ I can’t actually believe she think she that special that people should pay £6 to watch it!! Also can’t believe people are actually paying it!! Just blows my mind!!!!

Nearly £1000 a month! Wonder how much the site takes off her!! Also she paying tax on this!! £1000 for doing nothing!!!

What the hell is wrong with people!!

Reactions: 13
It’s going to be far too much work for Beggy. Going and adding and removing people who have subscribed or unsubscribed. Having to remember to send only certain stories to close friends and make her usual boring stories and post to her grid.
It might last a month and then it will go the way of the face sander.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.