Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t sleep. Hmmm, could it be the ominous cloud of expectation? Worrying how she’s going to pull something worthy of a subscription out of her imagination! Her best efforts are poor. In the dark of the night I bet that’s sobering.

Especially when she realises that although she’s ‘limiting’ the exposure of her children, it’s not at all off putting for anybody with sinister motives.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe wha she's done now....just imagining some pervert pretending to be a 'fan' to gain access to her children...repulsive

Reactions: 5
Get a bleeping job you lazy lazy cow. What a life hey? Scheming, opportunistic woman. She knew exactly what she was doing. Morals don’t factor into it; it’s all about money for this one and doing anything to avoid functioning in the real world in a real workplace. I don’t know anyone like her. And Lee is just as vile for scamming and taking hard earned money off followers knowing full well they have nothing to offer but their children. bleeping lowest of the low.

Reactions: 23
She won’t give a duck how disgusted we are she’ll just be counting the pennies
exactly she couldn’t care as long as she doesn’t have to get a job and can keep sitting on her arse drinking tea!! She can’t care about her kids!! All she wants is money!! Good luck trying to keep people to pay each month her life is so boring people will get bored!!

Reactions: 7
How can you see who has signed up? I notice on the page it has peoples usernames. Perhaps a quick message to them would open their eyes.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else loving the irony that the moll who is so so so allergic to caffeine is shilling her life on ‘buy me a coffee’?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s showing me 165 recent sign ups now 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s just frightening.
The pervs will have shared the link worldwide.

It’s going to be far too much work for Beggy. Going and adding and removing people who have subscribed or unsubscribed. Having to remember to send only certain stories to close friends and make her usual boring stories and post to her grid.
It might last a month and then it will go the way of the face sander.
I wondered that too, she's not the brightest nor most organised.

Just counted 168 people - my mind is officially blown. What exactly is she going to share to justify that money? Imagine if all these people paid £6 a month every month to Alice's Arc or other childhood cancer research charities rather than paying to see a stranger's kids ... (yes I know some might do so as well but unlikely they ALL do). Complete insanity .....

Reactions: 26
All of these minions think that they’re going to end up Beggy’s Besties. Except we all know how little she actually interacts with subscribers.

Reactions: 8
That’s over a grand a month for selling her kids privacy…..classy real classy. Bet she’s creaming herself over her new payday! Well that’s paid for your double sinks ….

Reactions: 15
So how many of them are 'close friends' and long time followers and how many are sudden interest creeps? 😱 They have no way of telling, they have lost control as well as their minds.

Reactions: 9
Poor Smallest inconvenience will find herself being dragged along to all these things now with a camera in her face. Back to making “content”. 🥱 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How can you see who has signed up? I notice on the page it has peoples usernames. Perhaps a quick message to them would open their eyes.
If they’re deluded enough to give her £6 a month for pretty much nothing then they won’t believe anything bad about her I don’t think.

I wouldn’t be surprised if her first grid post is about trolls - she’ll be meaning us but won’t say Tattle in case people do check it out - and how they make her life a misery by bullying and telling lies about her

Reactions: 11
I stopped at watching/interacting with anything this woman has done for a long while. I’ve been catching up with these threads, so many comments that she was racist but I can’t see how/where?
Could someone enlighten me?

I honestly thought they couldn’t get any worse but racist now too?!!

I actually unfollowed her the other day because I couldn’t even bring myself to watch for Tattle LOLs 😫 And now I’ve come back to this…..?! WTF? Just when I think she’s stooped as low as she can go….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.