Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell is paying her £6.00?! Are they expecting to see a close up of the square foof or something 🤢

I am astounded that anyone would give her so much as 20p to see ANYTHING she comes up with 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm actually speechless. Not at her brass neck of charging £6 because let's face it she's shown her true colours time and time again but the fact that people have paid.

I bet the girls notice a change again too with the camera shoved in their faces.

Reactions: 14
@G & T Gal II
Apologies if I've spent your I'd incorrectly, I've missed your insights. Always well considered and reasoned. Was off here myself for months, when I came back I noticed you were gone.

To the two new members who posted today, is it ok to ask why you commented now? What about today's events prompted a reaction, and nothing before? No hate, genuinely interested

*id

Reactions: 6
Over 100 Twats 🤦‍♀️ Honestly, why give her £6 per month when clearly they are fine, give it to charity FFS. Should all be bloody embarrassed.
My mind is completely blown. I was shocked when the tally was 17. At best these people are saddos who think she’ll be their friend if they sign up or at worst it’ll be a lot more sinister. She’s always been a cocky wee shite and this will just boost her ego even more.

Talk about in plain sight, I actually feel sick. Those poor girls.

Reactions: 13
Who are these people. £6.00 to follow a stranger on Instagram? I wouldn't even pay that for someone whose content I enjoy. It's almost like paying for a fake, one sided friendship.

If it was really about keeping it secure and private she could just create a private account and be selective about whom she accepts. Of course there won't be ADs. She has lost all the paid work because of Liftgate. Only so many times she can be paid for an AD and the brand making her take it down again before her name become mud in the industry.

Reactions: 16
Who are these people. £6.00 to follow a stranger on Instagram? I wouldn't even pay that for someone whose content I enjoy. It's almost like paying for a fake, one sided friendship.

If it was really about keeping it secure and private she could just create a private account and be selective about whom she accepts. Of course there won't be ADs. She has lost all the paid work because of Liftgate. Only so many times she can be paid for an AD and the brand making her take it down again before her name become mud in the industry.
I think they pay because they think it will get them 'in' with her. She might promote them and they can become insta famous...it's a MLM scam situation.

They all want to be the next big influencer and this might just be the way to break through! (We all know they won't!)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm truly sickened.

Do they know nothing about protecting their children? Or do they not care? It has to be the latter. They are both imbeciles and hugely irresponsible parents, as it has been said before many of those close around them are just as bad. This is for MONEY, their children's images sold direct for cash to strangers. It's safer having '15 fat jealous bastard trolls' gossip about you on tattle compared to this. Goodness knows how many of those that have signed up legally are creepy b@stards. I'm speechless.

Good to see you @G&TGal II , your knowledge though uncomfortable to read, should be trammed down the throats of parents and grandparents.

Reactions: 26
I am absolutely shocked! Not so much at her doing this, or people paying £6 ….. but I was shocked when I realised it was £6 per month!!!!!!!!!
Per month!!!!
Netflix is £7.99
Are people
Insane??????
What happens if every influencer doesn’t that???

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I am absolutely shocked! Not so much at her doing this, or people paying £6 ….. but I was shocked when I realised it was £6 per month!!!!!!!!!
Per month!!!!
Netflix is £7.99
Are people
Insane??????
What happens if every influencer doesn’t that???
Crazy isn’t it, would the subscribers also have the ability to comment? As in what will the Melds do if people leave negative comments, you can’t block or delete paid up customers can you? Selling her children’s souls to the devil that one 😞

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine how excited they both are about this. Sitting in murder mansion cheering each time another mug signs up. Makes me physically sick. Just had a look and she now has about 135 members!!! Wtf. How pathetic to try and make a living this way.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine how excited they both are about this. Sitting in murder mansion cheering each time another mug signs up. Makes me physically sick. Just had a look and she now has about 135 members!!! Wtf. How pathetic to try and make a living this way.
Yeah it’s just deeply sad and pathetic that they have to do this tit to make money. What a sad way to live. I honestly pity them. I feel concerned for those kids and the impact this has on them. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 10
This pair have no shame when it comes to ANYTHING.

- Turn up to a FOOD BANK with empty hands
- Will happily take freebie food meant for poor people
- Over exaggerated a 'high risk' pregnancy for views
- Exploited their newborn baby in neo-natal
- Filmed their children's births and private moments
- Go on holiday and knowingly spread a sick bug around
- Used cancer as a sob story to flog some Next clothes
- Bought a house where they know a man was brutally murdered by his own son
- Flogged stained clothes and gifted items to their sheep

Anything else? That's without mentioning the fact they're a pair of ignorant, racist bastards to boot.

They will do ANYTHING for money, so selling their kids for £6 a month is no shocker. Terrible people.

Reactions: 26
Haven’t commented in AGES but have been following these threads.
Wtf is she doing.
is she not terrified that a google search of her child’s name and it’s all her details, dob, parents names, countless images? Not sure if this video will works but basically it shows what content turns up on google when you google her eldest daughter.
It makes me feel sick.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had long day at work. Actual work. What the duck have I missed?!? Why would anyone pay? I won’t mention the kids because it’s already been said very well. Everything about her is pure greed.

How does she expect to attract people? The story after her link to her paid for content was her washing machine. Thrilling! That site is for content creators. What does she create other than a mess or an air of dissatisfaction?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
9A3D9F8A-6232-4D00-9969-BB5AC2EF0AB4.png
Just another example of preying on vulnerable and easily influenced women! It’s horrible and that’s before you even get to the fact she is selling images of her children. Makes my skin crawl. No one is going to write a comment saying ‘I love pictures of little girls, thanks for setting this up’ but surely she has to have the awareness to see that one of the supposed lovely subscribers could be some creep with the worst intentions?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I’m disgusted. I’m no fan of this woman, but I am fascinated by her self obsession and vanity. Her content is very poor, it neither informs nor entertains. Possibly there are other women like her who find it validating? And plenty like me who watch the horror show because it helps us see what we manage to achieve with the same hours in the day!

Given the dearth of quality content from her, it’s obvious that the people happy to pay for this have an unhealthy interest in her and her children. It’s horrifying. How can she sleep at night?

This country has been very slow to respond to this sector to develop appropriate regulation, especially protection for children with shameless parents. Those poor kids have been so let down.

She’ll find a way to spin negative comments and disagreement as trolling as usual.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.