Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
New user

I’m currently at EDI and have spotted the two out. I’m surprised at how attractive they are IRL and how well behaved their children are.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Ok,

I must have just seen it on stories and not noticed it was also in the grid

Before bettycrocket asks 😁, no I'm not Mrs m or associated with them ...
...genuine question though....if Mrs m cam on and said sorry
A tangibly, genuine sorry, explained how she'd seen the error of her ways and how her understanding/thinking had changed...

Would tatters stop contacting companies who do ads with her?

(Ie do you believe in cancel culture or second chances? Arguably cancel culture doesn't result on people changing. They just shirk off, bitter about what has happened (even when it was them in the wrong)
Speaking generally, I can't see how cancel culture results in personal growth
personally I’ve seen enough from her to know that she hasn’t got a single genuine bone in her body and she would never actually apologise or feel any remorse for anything she’s ever done. She doesn’t care. She’s in this game to make money and she doesn’t give a shit how she does it, what she has to do to get it. She has no morals.
ive personally never contacted any brands she’s worked with but I fully support those who wish to.

Reactions: 32

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I think the whole thing is just really sad - imagine booking ga family holiday but spending the whole time on social media.

No problem If they want to lounge about the hotel & enjoy the all inclusive the entire time - you don’t have to go exploring, you can chill all you like but just own it & say we want to do nothing, don’t act like you are Dora the Explorer always venturing to far flung places🙄

Stop fishing for compliments on your body… your a mother of 3, grow up and wear what you want. If you were so paranoid about your body you wouldn’t be posting all those pics of your body on Instagram for thousands of followers. Nobody even cares what you look like, everyone at the resort is too busy enjoying their holiday to be caring what you look like Beggs. Stop setting such a bad example for your 3 girls with all the weight chat 😡

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Which kind of family of adventure seekers think “yes we’re going on holiday” let’s be so so adventurous and take our Amazon stick so we can be tucked up in bed and wearing our wincyette nighties by 8.30 pm reading tattle

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Thing is, she has no idea what to pay for a holiday, as she’s spent most of her adult life not paying for them. Imagine the foot stamping when she realises ‘samey’ meats and salads at a resort in a ‘run down’ part of town ‘miles from the beach’, in the dregs of the cheap winter season, where the kids club only runs part of the day (with NO SAILING!!!), is the heady heights of what they can afford for the rest of their lives.

Meanwhile, Big Mama Reid is living it up on freebies in Dubai 🤣🤣🤣

Poor, poor Poppy who’ll never get to JUMP UP DARLINGGGGGG into her salopettes. They’ll be hanging up in that vestibule forever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She said on a “close friends” story that they are doing a pamper party early because safiya wanted to make sure all her friends could make it due to covid being and I quote “rife in their town” also they are going on holiday🤷‍♀️
Brilliant idea to have a party then if covid is rife in their town! Pair of bloody donkeys!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

pilot282

Well.. update is she is wearing teeny tiny leggings with socks over them :sick: .. and manky Veja trainers. Someone call 1980, they want their ‘edgy’ look back.

The hair looks worse in RL, frazzled. They’re both tiny like the borrowers. I’m not the worlds tallest, but I’m a giant next to them.

• Haha

snarksnark

Chatty Member
Well, considering Pat spends half his life on a rig in the middle of the North Sea because she fucked up, I can see why he doesn’t want to move to the coast.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Seriously, close your legs love. It’ll take more than a couple of free Pina Coladas for wee Lee to entertain the sweaty clunge of doom

92A1F443-37D7-480D-8AEF-3E13D9F17C4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Bloody hell I wouldn't pay £6.00 to speak to an actual real life celebrity 🤣🤣🤣 these people paying this muppet are simple

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Please forgive me but she’s going on like the food they are having is gourmet, so so dreamy blah blah blah
But I can get that from the local Chinese. I know I’m down south in a city but isn’t this just a classic take out for most people?
Man she’s easily pleased , lucky for Lee I suppose
I think she’s massively over compensating because she’s actually not really enjoying it. She’s been used to going on free holiday, usually in the summer, and being given everything there for nothing - food, drinks, kids clubs, activities etc
And now here they are, on a holiday they have had to pay for themselves- they obviously couldn’t afford to go away during the summer break or earlier in the late summer/early autumn so they are away now, in November, on a standard all inclusive holiday which just isn’t all that great by the look of it. It’s not free which will be stinging her for starters and she’s no longer a size 6 which is also salt in the wound it appears. She’s not loving it - you can sense that a mile off!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sorry but I can’t keep up with this dozy bint

She literally never mentions the sea, we can see through your bull shit beggy

I’m sure she posts “I feel so good in my skin” at least every month and then the opposite drivel of “poor old me I can’t wear a bikini”

Sorry beggy but most mothers will never wear a bikini again. Do you see us moaning? Pffft. We’re too busy enjoying our lives with our young kids splashing about the kids pool not lying on the side with a “good book” 🙄

They make some damn lovely “tummy flattening” swimsuits in the supermarket shops you know , no need to drag out the old needle and thread 😂
Yeah I’m finding this whole “woe is me, as I sit by the fire and darn my moth eaten bloomers” laughable. What kind of oddball stitches up and old, too small swimsuit?! Just buy a new one. You can get swimsuits from Asda for about £5

• Haha
She been really quiet on the friends only stories. Which pisses me off that she thinks she can charge £6 for this

Realising my photos aren’t in order but basically they are going on holiday 4:45 am tomorrow.
She’s saying it’s chaos organising everything to go. Doesn’t she just sit at home all day every day? How can she not be organised enough for this?
She’s also saying pcr tests aren’t as invasive as lateral flow. Does she not realise how stupid she sounds?

Also said she wasn’t bothered about a holiday this year. But I remember her mentioning wanting a holiday over and over again?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cariad

VIP Member
View attachment 822392
Glad the holey costume is getting to go on holiday 😄
The picture she's showing is of 2 years ago in Ibiza ( ah what heady days when she was such bezzies with Chloelovestoshop....and also when she'd already had her 3 girls/2 caesareans....so surely she'd be in even better shape now , what with all her peletonning and dog shagging walking

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
How about being paid to make a trip to the food bank and going there empty handed?

The ILLEGAL doxing, the slimey, threatening dm's from husband weasel features.

The using your sick child LIVE on line for attention in the early hours. Hee child being unable to breath properly and she's pouting into a camera.

The disdain for her followers, rules of any kind, industry regulation and even covid restrictions.

SELLING freebies she's been given as part of ads and sponsorship.

Putting the images of their children out where poses, filters or make up are a safeguarding issue.

Moaning about teachers, public service workers, including filming NHS staff without permission.

Slating most businesses where she's ever had to pay for something whilst hugging others up only as part of a freebie or continuing sponsorship.

Don't be fooled by the pretence of earning ice cream pennies....

• Heart
Reactions: 28