Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, close your legs love. It’ll take more than a couple of free Pina Coladas for wee Lee to entertain the sweaty clunge of doom

92A1F443-37D7-480D-8AEF-3E13D9F17C4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I feel really sad watching that latest video of them - you can see loads of other parents playing in the pool with their kids and what are they doing? Milking the all inclusive bar list….
Don’t get me wrong we’ve used kids clubs in the past at my daughters request because she loves interaction with other kids (she’s an only child) but you know with them they wouldn’t care how they children feel

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel really sad watching that latest video of them - you can see loads of other parents playing in the pool with their kids and what are they doing? Milking the all inclusive bar list….
Don’t get me wrong we’ve used kids clubs in the past at my daughters request because she loves interaction with other kids (she’s an only child) but you know with them they wouldn’t care how they children feel
Kids are chucked into kids club until probably what, 6pm? And then everyone’s in bed by 9pm? Wow. What a “family holiday” they are having. Rebecca should have just gone for a sunbed in Banchory and had a can of pre-mixed Pina Colada at home at Murder mansion - it’s about the same thing with the way they are carrying on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I wish someone would tell her that those Longchamp La Pliage bags are no longer fashionable. Not even the Uni students use them now 😂 My friend uses her to sling her shopping in now 😂 Even Kate Middleton has binned hers 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Kids are chucked into kids club until probably what, 6pm? And then everyone’s in bed by 9pm? Wow. What a “family holiday” they are having. Rebecca should have just gone for a sunbed in Banchory and had a can of pre-mixed Pina Colada at home at Murder mansion - it’s about the same thing with the way they are carrying on.
Yip, same flat arse, different seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s full of tit.

I went to Tenerife in Dec 2019 and it was 18 degrees at 6am. I was walking along the beach by 8am paddling in the sea. I needed a cardigan at night after dinner. But it wasvery warm from when I wakened. I’d sit on the balcony reading when I got up at 6am.

Reactions: 3
She's not having a good time you can tell from her body language. She's probably feeling ripped off as this is the first holiday she's paid for for quite a while.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.