Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s enjoying a long prawn - must be Les she’s with because we know lee ain’t got a long prawn!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boomeranging yourself at the dinner table, what great company she must be. How present she must be as a wife and mother. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the whole thing is just really sad - imagine booking ga family holiday but spending the whole time on social media.

No problem If they want to lounge about the hotel & enjoy the all inclusive the entire time - you don’t have to go exploring, you can chill all you like but just own it & say we want to do nothing, don’t act like you are Dora the Explorer always venturing to far flung places🙄

Stop fishing for compliments on your body… your a mother of 3, grow up and wear what you want. If you were so paranoid about your body you wouldn’t be posting all those pics of your body on Instagram for thousands of followers. Nobody even cares what you look like, everyone at the resort is too busy enjoying their holiday to be caring what you look like Beggs. Stop setting such a bad example for your 3 girls with all the weight chat 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Please forgive me but she’s going on like the food they are having is gourmet, so so dreamy blah blah blah
But I can get that from the local Chinese. I know I’m down south in a city but isn’t this just a classic take out for most people?
Man she’s easily pleased , lucky for Lee I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please forgive me but she’s going on like the food they are having is gourmet, so so dreamy blah blah blah
But I can get that from the local Chinese. I know I’m down south in a city but isn’t this just a classic take out for most people?
Man she’s easily pleased , lucky for Lee I suppose
I think she’s massively over compensating because she’s actually not really enjoying it. She’s been used to going on free holiday, usually in the summer, and being given everything there for nothing - food, drinks, kids clubs, activities etc
And now here they are, on a holiday they have had to pay for themselves- they obviously couldn’t afford to go away during the summer break or earlier in the late summer/early autumn so they are away now, in November, on a standard all inclusive holiday which just isn’t all that great by the look of it. It’s not free which will be stinging her for starters and she’s no longer a size 6 which is also salt in the wound it appears. She’s not loving it - you can sense that a mile off!

Reactions: 29
Kids obviously not loving tenners as much as her...missing out on halloween back home and trick and treating with their pals👻

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.