Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not 10 yet grabby!!! Anyone know why she’s celebrating S birthday over a month early?? View attachment 824792
She said on a “close friends” story that they are doing a pamper party early because safiya wanted to make sure all her friends could make it due to covid being and I quote “rife in their town” also they are going on holiday🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She said on a “close friends” story that they are doing a pamper party early because safiya wanted to make sure all her friends could make it due to covid being and I quote “rife in their town” also they are going on holiday🤷‍♀️
Brilliant idea to have a party then if covid is rife in their town! Pair of bloody donkeys!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brilliant idea to have a party then if covid is rife in their town! Pair of bloody donkeys!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
bleeping muppets. When we went away (not abroad) earlier in the summer, we deliberately kept ourselves to ourselves for a week or so before we went so as not to put the holiday/ others in jeopardy. I know COVID is a bit random in who seems to spread / catch it but I would have thought that a fairly quiet week would have been easy given it was the school holidays 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The exclamation mark would suggest something wonderful, out of the ordinary or special. A few doughnuts on a plate, for someone who is so so well off is a bit standard?
BAF0AECE-D9B2-4E16-808E-3A9A310823DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So let’s catch COVID with a birthday party 5 weeks early so they can’t go on holiday!! Clever!! That will be the price of her if they catch it before they go!

• Heart
The exclamation mark would suggest something wonderful, out of the ordinary or special. A few doughnuts on a plate, for someone who is so so well off is a bit standard?
View attachment 825047
I thought this... they're not even gourmet fancy donuts look more like a 4pack for a £1 from tesco (nothing wrong with that mind BUT does go against the grandiose she likes to portray)

View attachment 825047
Those doughnuts look old & stale and literally like the pack of 4 you’d see at the counter at the co-op

What a load of shite.

A birthday party for Safiyah 6 weeks before her actual birthday and some old crappy doughnuts from the local garage.

tell me who your least favourite child is without telling me!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Wow 😳 I would be absolutely gutted if I’d spent £6 on that tit. My god. How utterly utterly boring

Reactions: 7
I’m not a regular but my god what a disgusting source of income 🤢🤢🤢 vile vile vile

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Covid party today and if they are going to Tenerife there’s a flight out of Aberdeen airport tomorrow at 1230

spread it round the plane and passengers

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sitting on her arse 'working' (aff linking) waiting on a curry. 🤔 That's maybe why she doesn't feel happy in her skin, her life, the home. It's all empty nothingness. 🥱

Reactions: 6
I could’ve sworn Safiyah’s birthday was early November, around the 9th but maybe they’ve just always celebrated it early.

Reactions: 1
Is there really a holiday booked? Is there really a bikini “haul” 🤮 on its way? Is there going to be a sudden onset of covid symptoms to add to the cancellation of an imaginary holiday? Suppose it’ll be good content for the gram

Reactions: 7
Well she has an imaginary peloton, she imagines she’s busy and interesting, she imagines she’s aspirational… Wouldn’t be too much of a stretch for her to have imagined the holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Covid is not rife in Banchory, there have been a total of 29 cases in the last 7 days - 15 on her side, 14 on mine. Doesn’t she know that it’s easy to fact check statements like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has she lost her marbles? Saying that covid is rife but has a house party (were there kids? Mmm not sure, she hates her own). Just before a flight and overseas holiday? She really is one ignorant fool.

Reactions: 8
Has she lost her marbles? Saying that covid is rife but has a house party (were there kids? Mmm not sure, she hates her own). Just before a flight and overseas holiday? She really is one ignorant fool.
Lost them? I don’t think she ever had them 😂

Reactions: 5
Covid is not rife in Banchory, there have been a total of 29 cases in the last 7 days - 15 on her side, 14 on mine. Doesn’t she know that it’s easy to fact check statements like that?
I think she says stuff like that to rile people up, no such thing as bad publicity type thing. She must be addicted to the notifications regardless of what people might say

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.