Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Once they come home she’s going to spend at least 6 months moaning about how cold it is. Her first post from The House of Nightmares will contain the words “take me back”. She’ll post so many aff links for Christmas pennies, her Instagram will combust. Lee will create *another* fake profile with something to do with house builder in the name to tell us they’re surprised at how short they are in real life. Bertie will be getting hopeful that Beggy has dumped him and will begin to relax only for her to drop everything and molest him as soon as she sets foot in Banchory.

What a time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She been really quiet on the friends only stories. Which pisses me off that she thinks she can charge £6 for this

Realising my photos aren’t in order but basically they are going on holiday 4:45 am tomorrow.
She’s saying it’s chaos organising everything to go. Doesn’t she just sit at home all day every day? How can she not be organised enough for this?
She’s also saying pcr tests aren’t as invasive as lateral flow. Does she not realise how stupid she sounds?

Also said she wasn’t bothered about a holiday this year. But I remember her mentioning wanting a holiday over and over again?
This is going to so piss her off that we are getting this for free!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member

stumbled across this video on YT and couldn’t help but laugh!

it’s like he’s Mrs Meldrum’s best friend, if she had one obviously 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 37

#hereforit

No Beggy, you did not ‘save £1800’ by going for 10 days instead of 14, you just went for less time, so the holiday cost less. Actually, it would have been more cost effective (if you break down the price per day) to go for 14 days, since you already paid for flights. But that maths might be a bit tricky for you.

Seriously though….£5k for 10 days in Tenerife in November? No thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Trying to read through all these threads. Yes I paid to be in her “special friends” list. I don’t know what I was thinking but £6 isn’t the end of the world to me. The fact she won’t know who she has on there who is posting to this thread should scare the shit out of her. If I’m doing this with the images , what does she think other people can do with them? She has shown poppy talking to the camera but not the other girls. I won’t use Poppy’s images on here though
Worth every penny of that £6 for such riveting content. I’m off to sign up…..

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bellanorfolk

Omg... never posted on this thread before but I'm disgusted at her. Also the dumb way she started off by saying I'm fed up with instagram because it's boring, making out she had no idea you could make money this way and this was a surprise. You might be thick Rebecca but the rest of us aren't. They are obviously a bit short for Christmas. Tell you what, get a proper job, lots of shops need Christmas staff.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Beggy you repulsive wankstain, we all know you'll be reading this thread to see the reactions to your latest greedy selfish money grab. Have you noticed that quite a few people have commented that they've never commented here before, but your latest scheme selling your kids has disgusted them so much they've felt compelled to comment. Does that not tell you what a terrible stupid selfish idiotic move this is? Does it not strike you as a bit of a red flag that some weirdos are so desperate to see your kids that they are willing to pay for it...? Or do you just not care as long as you make some coin from it. Jesus fucking christ this is the lowest she's ever sunk imo.
Yup.

Seriously.

how fucked up in the head does a person have to be to literally sell their children online. For £6. That’s all her kids are worth. £6 and any pervert & peadophile can join up and salivate over Safiyah, Florrie & Poppy.

how does that feel eh Lee? Karen? Tegan? Knowing that your stupid wife/daughter/sister is allowing people the right to toss themselves off looking at photos & videos of YOUR KIDS/GRANDCHILDREN/NIECES?
You bunch of selfish bastards? Is this shit really worth it? You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Trying to read through all these threads. Yes I paid to be in her “special friends” list. I don’t know what I was thinking but £6 isn’t the end of the world to me. The fact she won’t know who she has on there who is posting to this thread should scare the shit out of her. If I’m doing this with the images , what does she think other people can do with them? She has shown poppy talking to the camera but not the other girls. I won’t use Poppy’s images on here though

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
If we’re getting underwater crotch shots for free imagine what the £6 a month club are getting to see 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

rather not stop

Chatty Member
She doesn't need to apologise, she hasn't done anything wrong. It's the jealous TROLLS who ruin everything for her!!!

#sarcasm #15bastards #wearethe15

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“I don’t know what it is about being by the sea” suppose it’s better than being next door to a building site on the grounds of where a murder took place

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So basically she’s using this £6 subscription gobshite to try to hide the majority of her shite from tattle. 😂👍

Also Rebecca- you know you don’t HAVE to wear a bikini on holiday. You can just wear a swimsuit you know. But maybe put your hand in your pocket a buy a new one that actually fits you because that old ripped black one from next needs to go in the bin.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So that’s nearly £13k a year for doing bugger all? I’m in the wrong game!
Not really.
£13K is what she values her privacy at. £13K is all her children’s privacy is worth. £13K and she will allow any pervert & peadophile to BUY access to her children, to allow them to be used as fodder for some dirty nonce to wank himself into a husk over.

£13K because she’s a lazy, useless bitch.

• Sad
  • Heart

Judes81

9A3D9F8A-6232-4D00-9969-BB5AC2EF0AB4.png
Just another example of preying on vulnerable and easily influenced women! It’s horrible and that’s before you even get to the fact she is selling images of her children. Makes my skin crawl. No one is going to write a comment saying ‘I love pictures of little girls, thanks for setting this up’ but surely she has to have the awareness to see that one of the supposed lovely subscribers could be some creep with the worst intentions?!

• Wow
  • Sad