Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucksake she’s booked the same hotel as us. We can afford to go in the school hols next year though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fucksake she’s booked the same hotel as us. We can afford to go in the school hols next year though!
I'm booked to go to the same hotel next year too! The only reason I'm continuing to follow her is to see it 'live' so to speak!!! I think I'll stay on this thread though cos it is highly entertaining!

Reactions: 7
For anyone booked up for the Bahia Fantasia next year, I went 2 years ago I September and it’s great. The rooms are fab (very spacious, there was only 3 of us) and everything else (food/entertainment) is really good. There is nothing to do out with the hotel tho & it’s quite far from anything (apart from the airport) however I can only imagine Reb’s overall experience of it will be far more dreamy & amazing than mine was 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's missing a trick, stop posting on her public profile indicating its all on members only. Give us a break. 😊

Reactions: 4
For anyone booked up for the Bahia Fantasia next year, I went 2 years ago I September and it’s great. The rooms are fab (very spacious, there was only 3 of us) and everything else (food/entertainment) is really good. There is nothing to do out with the hotel tho & it’s quite far from anything (apart from the airport) however I can only imagine Reb’s overall experience of it will be far more dreamy & amazing than mine was 🥴
So she probably will be sat around the pool the whole holiday instead of going out and about. A change from "loving activity holidays". Just goes to show she probably only loved them because she was getting them for free.

• Haha
Pics for us blocked bastards
Google Instagram story viewer and type in her name as is her Instagram handle mrsrmeldrum and you can view her stories. I don't want to give her the views/followers so watch her this way. I also catch up on the car crash that is Rebecca Lamb who did block me even though I didn't follow her for liking a post about her utter stupidity 😆

Reactions: 3
Here you go

Thank you,

The holiday looks beautiful to be fair, it's been raining so much and the wind.. I worrybabout how structurally sound my house is every night 🤣 so her cotton candy sky pics are gorgeous..
But that dress! For someone obsessed with being teeny tiny, how did she not spot the fact she looks like a sausage link?? Or is this another thing she didn't notice, like the rac*St chat from her mates in the elevaror.. you can tell she pays sooo much attention to the crap she posts.

• Haha
How are the kids in the pool that early in the morning??? Stop with the constant lies Grabeggar, the pool usually opens around 9-9:30 when the lifeguard comes on duty you dimwit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she probably will be sat around the pool the whole holiday instead of going out and about. A change from "loving activity holidays". Just goes to show she probably only loved them because she was getting them for free.
Yup there is honestly nothing around it!

Her life then really. She lives in a house with nothing around it, so makes sense that’s what she’d want from a hotel. But she’s such an adventurer though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mrs M is so, so, so important an influencer the hotel probably opened the pool early for her ;-)

• Haha
If she's that scared for a 4 hour flight to the canaries how come she didn't complain about the flights to florida 🤔

Reactions: 11
Has she given up the lumi scam? She’s made no mention of the absolutely incredible once in a lifetime never to be repeated completely insane mega discounted get it before it’s gone 45% off sale that all the other boss babe diamonique rainbow unicorn level huns have been bleating on about all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rooms are su su dreamy, food is su su dreamy and the portions are absolutely HUGE 😉, hotel is su su dreamy, airport was su su dreamy, living my best life you jealous tattle wanker bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.