Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to read through all these threads. Yes I paid to be in her “special friends” list. I don’t know what I was thinking but £6 isn’t the end of the world to me. The fact she won’t know who she has on there who is posting to this thread should scare the tit out of her. If I’m doing this with the images , what does she think other people can do with them? She has shown poppy talking to the camera but not the other girls. I won’t use Poppy’s images on here though

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Trying to read through all these threads. Yes I paid to be in her “special friends” list. I don’t know what I was thinking but £6 isn’t the end of the world to me. The fact she won’t know who she has on there who is posting to this thread should scare the tit out of her. If I’m doing this with the images , what does she think other people can do with them? She has shown poppy talking to the camera but not the other girls. I won’t use Poppy’s images on here though
Worth every penny of that £6 for such riveting content. I’m off to sign up…..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So basically she’s using this £6 subscription gobshite to try to hide the majority of her shite from tattle. 😂👍

Also Rebecca- you know you don’t HAVE to wear a bikini on holiday. You can just wear a swimsuit you know. But maybe put your hand in your pocket a buy a new one that actually fits you because that old ripped black one from next needs to go in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love that she spent a fortune on that stupid bike and it has done nothing for her. Now she’s miserable and left with a bike she can’t return, and if she sells it on via marketplace etc. she knows everyone here will rip her to bits over it.

Serves her right.

Reactions: 9
I love that she spent a fortune on that stupid bike and it has done nothing for her. Now she’s miserable and left with a bike she can’t return, and if she sells it on via marketplace etc. she knows everyone here will rip her to bits over it.

Serves her right.
I mean she could always go back to the unit and do another “body transformation” with Rami…..

Or maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she was upfront though, and said ‘you know what, I bought this, it was expensive,I hoped for great results, but actually I’m just not getting there as im not doing enough, so I’ve decided to sell it. Feel a bit gutted as it’s been a waste’, I’d have more interest in her. But she’ll lie and moan and fake it.

Reactions: 17
If she was upfront though, and said ‘you know what, I bought this, it was expensive,I hoped for great results, but actually I’m just not getting there as im not doing enough, so I’ve decided to sell it. Feel a bit gutted as it’s been a waste’, I’d have more interest in her. But she’ll lie and moan and fake it.
She lies to herself the most.
she thinks she’s doing really hard core exercise on it. Nah. She needs to get a grip. Sitting on her arse on a bike in her box room isn’t going to cut it. She would see better results if she even took her actual mountain bike out and did a few hours cycling up and down hill tracks etc

she wanted the peloton for only 1 reason; because of the name. If it had been the same exact machine without the word “Peleton” on it, she wouldn’t have looked twice at it. She’s a label bleep. She wanted that bike because she wanted to show off and brag about having something that is well known to be expensive. The same way she brags about getting expensive boots or whatever.

she is pathetic.

Reactions: 27
She has three daughters!! she is in her thirties, carried three pregnancies - she should censor herself and the way she talks about her body!
I know she’s only fishing for compliments, but those girls will have seriously fucked up body image issues. A mother like that and a dad who places women’s worth based on appearances!!!
And I might be dreaming, but didn’t she recently read some self help bullshit about not having ‘the fear’ about your body??

37AC42DF-5B00-4436-9C46-01C06F96DE9C.jpeg
Donna Who of Whoville in the Grinch! Likeness is uncanny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.