Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bigger the smile, the more she thinks it conceals the fact her smile never reaches her eyes. She would be wrong.

Reactions: 8
Has the link to the face sander always been in her bio? Or is this a recent thing?

Reactions: 1
Who uses the whole vacuum on the sofa like that?!? What does she think the attachments are for?!? You can tell that like everything in Grabbys life even cleaning is at best a half hearted lazy arse job!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who uses the whole vacuum on the sofa like that?!? What does she think the attachments are for?!? You can tell that like everything in Grabbys life even cleaning is at best a half hearted lazy arse job!
...and does it on Sunday when the kids are home! Anything to avoid the inconveniences eh!

Reactions: 9
P shown jumping in puddles just so she can aff link the wellies!!!! Funny how she is slipping the kids into posts! Shameful! Really what to safeguard your kids eh?????

Reactions: 21
The jumping in puddles clip is sad. P has obviously been told to stand in the puddle and jump on command. That is in no way an exited kid jumping in puddles

• Sad
Reactions: 6
And the way she puts a scribbly circle around the ad link, people must be finally seeing the light and seeing her for the begging con artist she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Hello all. I've not posted for a long time, but have been following the threads on and off.

I just wanted to say that for a short while at the beginning of this thread, I thought she had signed up her family to Only Fans. Perish the thought. I had to have a word with myself. Is it just me that sees Patreon being a platform for serious artists who are trying to get a leg up into the industry (like the people I support, Voice Over Artists, Actors and Musicians) not Beggy Beggars who are going to get support for doing absolutely NOTHING?

Reactions: 11
Hello all. I've not posted for a long time, but have been following the threads on and off.

I just wanted to say that for a short while at the beginning of this thread, I thought she had signed up her family to Only Fans. Perish the thought. I had to have a word with myself. Is it just me that sees Patreon being a platform for serious artists who are trying to get a leg up into the industry (like the people I support, Voice Over Artists, Actors and Musicians) not Beggy Beggars who are going to get support for doing absolutely NOTHING?
Basically, yes. Beggy sees other people working, doesn’t understand the concept because she’s never actually done it, attempts a half arsed version of something that others do well (whilst scamming, exploiting or both), then quits shortly after as it involves, well, work. She’s seen better people make money by sharing interesting content and decided to scam it.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe that 180 mugs have signed up to pay £6 a month to watch her drivel! So much for her adding lots of content, she’s only shared 3 posts by looks of it. If they had any sense, they’d be demanding a refund. A fool and their money…

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So that’s nearly £13k a year for doing bugger all? I’m in the wrong game!
I know right, it’s insane. But at the end of the day I’m sure we all here have much more full filling lives and didn’t have to sell our dignity (or kids). So in my book: we win 🤷🏼‍♀️🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not really.
£13K is what she values her privacy at. £13K is all her children’s privacy is worth. £13K and she will allow any pervert & peadophile to BUY access to her children, to allow them to be used as fodder for some dirty nonce to wank himself into a husk over.

£13K because she’s a lazy, useless witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe that 180 mugs have signed up to pay £6 a month to watch her drivel! So much for her adding lots of content, she’s only shared 3 posts by looks of it. If they had any sense, they’d be demanding a refund. A fool and their money…
3 posts? What a thief! If she's already lost interest, there's no hope.

Usually filtered boomerang swallow from her this morning. 🤢

Reactions: 4
There will be a “listing fee” so that will reduce it then the idiots will drop off eAxh month (or when their parents realise they have used their credit card for this bull tit cos lets face it what fully functioning adult Would!)

Reactions: 5
And it won’t be £13k. People will cancel when they realise they’re not getting anything for their money. Some will keep it out of loyalty, but more and more will cancel.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.