Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys had her sussed.
Confused how many account
Is the mind body hole paid for account?
Dident know insta had paid for account.
Do they take cut of fees as say 20 people sign up thats £120 a month.
Maybw they will expect a let more when they start paying.

Shes left it too long return Tony any guesses how much monthly payments are?
She got it when the monthly payment was higher but it’s recently been reduced to £35 which I bet she is kicking herself about

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and saying no ads there.... The fools that part with money for any of her existing content are past helping and deserve to be parted from their cash. However, more concerning, if she's going to share more and that DOES include the children (please no). Surely she compromising their safety even further? Charging will not stop the worlds most unsavoury characters. Far from it.

On a lighter note, tattlers are too savvy than to pay for content. The void in her life will be greater than in any of ours but if she's not obsessing over here, she'd have more to contribute to the community, parent, learn a new skill, volunteer or get a job once her tattle threads come to a standstill. 👍

Finally, contraversial but I like cold tinned sweetcorn, got to be green giant though and only in salads. You're welcome, 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and saying no ads there.... The fools that part with money for any of her existing content are past helping and deserve to be parted from their cash. However, more concerning, if she's going to share more and that DOES include the children (please no). Surely she compromising their safety even further? Charging will not stop the worlds most unsavoury characters. Far from it.

On a lighter note, tattlers are too savvy than to pay for content. The void in her life will be greater than in any of ours but if she's not obsessing over here, she'd have more to contribute to the community, parent, learn a new skill, volunteer or get a job once her tattle threads come to a standstill. 👍

Finally, contraversial but I like cold tinned sweetcorn, got to be green giant though and only in salads. You're welcome, 😊
Has she actually said shes going shoe the kids or give people some idea of what the content might be.
All about the money with her but not convinced will earn her that much.
She never sticks at anything.

Reactions: 2
I would bet my firstborn that 80% of the people signed up are actually Beggy, just like the fake people that ask where they can buy old musty jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a nosey and pretty much everyone who has (allegedly) signed up and commented has atrocious spelling and punctuation, hi Beggy and wee Lee ;-)

• Haha
Oh wow I’m embarrassed she’s charging people to view her, screams that she needs money but also comes across weird that her followers are paying for her services 😳 what a twit she clearly hasn’t thought it through, it will be the same boring crap. I would never pay to watch someone about their day to day life. How sad!!

Reactions: 13
I would bet my firstborn that 80% of the people signed up are actually Beggy, just like the fake people that ask where they can buy old musty jackets.
She’s done Arbonne, lumi, Tropic, the push ups every day, to name a few and she hasn’t stuck at ANY OF IT. This is a flash in the pan she can’t concentrate on her three kids nevermind a couple of Instagram stories. Anyone who signs up deserves to have their money taken.

There is so much good free content on Instagram to appeal to every demographic, why would anyone pay for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If there’s only 17 and stuff from that page I’d posted on here then even she’ll be able to work out the culprits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This literally is whoring yourself online. 🙄

@fireflies, no she hasn't said about the kids just she'd share more freely and openly. Wow, maybe we will get to see the sweat stains on her Tony handlebars and her OPENING the washing machine, even filling the kettle. I'd be GUTTED if the contents of Lee's hole is shared in the members only area. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so obvious, ‘if only there were a members only on insta’ yeah right, she knew there was, she was clearly setting the path ready to go, as said already, those that have signed deserve to lose their money, thick c**ts! Give it to charity instead of that greedy cow.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know about anyone else but I’d find that a little creepy that people are willing to pay to watch me … how bizarre?!

Reactions: 21
Good riddance to bad rubbish. 👋

I'll even put the bin out myself, without instructions from Wee Lee. 😊

Shame she didn't make her account private, then this thread would have to close. Funny she's not THAT brave or bothered about the boredom of Instagram or sharing more. 😂

Last one to leave, put the lights off and the keys through the letterbox. 😂

Haha what has she sunk too.... Mrs Meldrum, show me the money and I'll show you my 'draws' . 💰🙄

• Haha
Getting people to pay to watch her pimp out her kids. Does she not see how wrong this is? Does she not see that weirdos will be signing up?

Reactions: 6
So she’s just making a group on her stories who people who pay can see, that’s all! The rest of the sheep will get boring crap!

She may as well have done an Only Fans

Reactions: 2
I’m just baffled. Have 50 people really just given her £6? They says fools and their money are easily parted but sheesh!

looking forward to seeing how long this lasts.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.