Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£72 a year for utter shite content from beggy mcbegster. I really hope nobody signs up for that. If people have that cash spare then they should give it to charity. What a joke she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When you click her link it lists the names of those who have signed up 🙄 I really hope no one I know does

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She s never going to keep up posting on two Instagram accounts. If she s not showing the kids she has very little to show. She ll reel people in then post very little. I d be mortified if that s the only way I could think of to make money. They obviously need the money 💰

Reactions: 9
She won’t join Patreon because it shows how many patrons a person has, and she wouldn’t be able to deal with the shameful 5 person count she’d amass.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure how people paying makes it more secure to show more of her life?? Some weirdos will think its worth paying to see more of her.

Something definitely off here.......

She s never going to keep up posting on two Instagram accounts. If she s not showing the kids she has very little to show. She ll reel people in then post very little. I d be mortified if that s the only way I could think of to make money. They obviously need the money 💰
It’ll be the SJs members only YouTube they haven’t uploaded in ages but still charge members a fee - this will be a colossal duck up that breaches trading standards 🤣 she’ll have to maintain her Instagram as that’s where she posts her Ads it’ll be the paying sheep that are long forgotten

Reactions: 8
She won’t join Patreon because it shows how many patrons a person has, and she wouldn’t be able to deal with the shameful 5 person count she’d amass.
Yeah but then again there’s only 15 of us fat, unemployed trolls.

Even the bullshit title ‘close friends’. duck off, you money hungry, work shy idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She ll be banking on people signing up then never cancelling - money for nothing x

Reactions: 6
It’ll be the SJs members only YouTube they haven’t uploaded in ages but still charge members a fee - this will be a colossal duck up that breaches trading standards 🤣 she’ll have to maintain her Instagram as that’s where she posts her Ads it’ll be the paying sheep that are long forgotten
I was thinking of them! Now they re back to posting videos on the normal you tube channel and people are literally paying for nothing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And thinking people may pay for it ?
I wondered was she more referring to tik tok. It’s a great platform but you have to be creative to use it well. Last time I seen anything she posted it was her morphing onto her self and batting her
Not sure she even knows what a paid job is 😂. All this attention seeking tonight is steering towards members only that’s for sure.
How right were we?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual?!! She is del
I just don't get what she will put on there that will make people want to pay £6 for it
She's delusional. I pay monthly for podcast where the creators put out informative/entertaining content that they clearly work hard to produce. She has nothing of value to offer anyone.

Reactions: 5
You guys had her sussed.
Confused how many account
Is the mind body hole paid for account?
Dident know insta had paid for account.
Do they take cut of fees as say 20 people sign up thats £120 a month.
Maybw they will expect a let more when they start paying.

Shes left it too long return Tony any guesses how much monthly payments are?

Reactions: 3
This is the woman who can’t stick to anything. These idiots who are signing up would be better setting fire to their money, as that will give them more entertainment.

• Haha
£6 a MONTH!!! Wtf!! So, she won’t show her kids and parts of her life to random strangers for free, but she’ll do it for £6 a month each?!!?! That’s disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.