Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God. If ever there was a meme for more money than sense, this would be the photo on it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Surely she can't intend to go out in public with that stuff on?
What a dumbfuck ๐Ÿ™„

Her behaviour is a bit cuckoo if you ask me. She's like a kid 'home alone' in the house while the parents are away. All this stupid, really childlike filming herself. Weirdo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hi guys sorry for radio silence.

Lifes just been so busy.

I don't have time to follow her shes so so boring and tad predictable.
The lights are on but no ones at home.
Such a sad vacuous empty boring shallow life she leads.
Shes even more tragic in the official gear.

My bil is in to biking he has something different he showed me his man shed.
He said peleton doing badly as they invested way too much into marketing I assume that include influencers.
Theres so many cheaper alternatives even thread in Pelton on here other topics.

Reactions: 8
She is unhinged and her family see it, read on here and do nothing. That last clip about being shattered is disturbing. She is disturbing. Iโ€™m most disturbed that she clearly thinks this is what her โ€œaudienceโ€ want to see.

Reactions: 11
Every so often her posts make me feel uncomfortable. I hope she's playing around but there's something just not 'right' in the posts and pattern of behaviour of a 30 year old woman and mother with responsibilities. It's all very odd.

Hi @fireflies good to see you! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 18
Half 8 and she has finished her cycle, going for a shower etc...where are her kids?? Surely the oldest is still up at 8pm? What about the sleep thief?? Does she really have 3 kids in that house? You would never know!!

Reactions: 19
Why would you boomerang on to your bed all sweaty ๐Ÿคข surely you would just want to head straight for a shower

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Shes bought the merch so that when she is out and about in bunchory people know shes got a peloton back at home ๐Ÿ™Š. People who truly have plenty money usually have no desire or need to show off their wealth. Zero class.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shes bought the merch so that when she is out and about in bunchory people know shes got a peloton back at home ๐Ÿ™Š. People who truly have plenty money usually have no desire or need to show off their wealth. Zero class.
I donโ€™t think the oldies in the retirement village would know what a Peloton is ๐Ÿ˜‚

What an ugly and overpriced outfit, she looks a right twit! Mortified for her if she wears that in public hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Waiting for the aff link for the Dyson fan now because so so many of us asked about it..

• Haha
Am I wrong or has she been reading โ€œwhere the crawdads singโ€ for at least a year.
Must be too many big words in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she think all this virtue signally claiming to be reading books all the time is convincing people she is intellectual & isnโ€™t actaully reading tattle or reading her swipe up balances ?

yea I read tattle but Iโ€™m more than happy to admit I spend soem
Down time on forums & light touch news sites
Sometimes because I have a very busy life & corporate jobs . Iโ€™ve been threatening to read a book for about two months ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
If only the books she read would be in any way intellectually challenging! Instead of the absolute tat she goes for. It's typical daily fails reading list for the basic mum to read with a wine once little inconveniences are in bed.
As ya say, nothing wrong with it but plz don't pretend that you read at an above average level Rebecca! We all know you sound bigger words out...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she borrowed Worzel Gummidges wig (the old series with Jon Pertwee)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.