Mrs Meldrum #116 A fun sponge in buttery soft leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done her teeny tiny me thing again with the Pelaton top. It's probably Lee's top not hers. Although he is not much bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh she didnā€™t buy the little peloton bracelets I recommended when she first started riding Tony šŸ‘Ž Must not have been on sale šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
The Peleton gear has me howling !!!!! Why have a Peleton at home if strangers donā€™t know how fancy you are?!! She is the absolute worst snob ever! Typical no money who wants to look like she has some x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me youā€™re in a manic phase without telling me youā€™re in a manic phaseā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why???? Ds2 brought the peloton bike and treadmill in lockdown and he would not wear the branded gear. He is serious about fitness and wears normal gym gear.
Itā€™s like those that wnat a Ferrari buying a Ferrari key ring for their first fiesta. Ok when you are 17 and just passed your test but not at 30.

Reactions: 5
And she has the cheek to look down her nose at people whose children wear character clothing! This is the adult equivalent surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She seriously lacks purpose in life. šŸ™„

She's having a laugh, surely?

Reactions: 10
She obviously saw the comments about swipe up Sunday yesterday and decided to surprise us all with a tit show instead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the need for the peloton accessories??? It stays in her house so surely any water bottle, towel or hat can be used??? What an absolute twit and an absolute waste of money!!!

Reactions: 19
She must have won then, no one would buy that tit surely? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She's got to be trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.