Mrs Meldrum #115 The pink pencil cannae wait to get in the prawn purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'my husband still thinks she's hot'
'my husband used to think she was attractive'
'my husband years ago used to say she was not bad looking'

Which one is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TBH I don't really appreciate being called a dick for no reason.
All I did was make a comment sarcastic maybe but a comment. My husband often used to refer to her as attractive to have a bit of fun with me. How you then spin that around to suggest I am her husband and call me names is pretty grim.
Congratulations you got a response from me. I suggest in future you learn a bit of courtesy and politeness
You’re definitely not a man...unless you’ve received extensive training in gender linguistics? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Did anyone read this the same way I did?

Read this if you want to …
“Want to cycle like me”
“Want to lose weight like me”

Does this silly bint think she’s some kind of fitness and health influencer?
She says herself how on and off she is with her fitness. And personally riding Tony for 20 minutes every day and eat a bag salad with check peas thrown on top isn’t exactly inspiring

She has some fucked up warped vision of her life doesn’t she?

She’s so busy she can sit on her flat arse and watch 3 episodes of some shite reality TV whilst all her kids are at school

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Ffs! The mess on the floor is the sign of a child playing.

It’s what children do you absolute useless child hating muppet. Only different is that most people play WITH their children. You know you can even make the tidying up a game. But no you sit in your stinking leggings whinging about how busy you are and drinking a hot cup of tea.

There. I’ve said it. Off to enjoy my day now WITH my children!! She is so unfulfilled with her life! Seriously get a grip. People don’t follow you they laugh or rage at your self centred, narcissist life.

Reactions: 7
I'm taking your posts as a parody of a bad mouthed uneducated type satirical stuff

But if you really do think I am her husband then you really are rather wide of the mark If you are daft enough to think that any comment you don't agree with must mean that is the vlogger themselves posting it then you may want to adjust your thinking.
I notice that this thing tends to happen on several threads so it isn't just yourself
My husband who is a really nice guy used to rib me about her this was several years ago when I used to look at her vlogs years back saying things like Oh I dunno she's not bad looking etc. Its banter between couples but hey ho.
I was quite surprised she was back vlogging as at one point she retired and this forum made a point of closing threads about her. It was only coming back onto here that I found she was active
When I last saw her vlogs she had moved into murder central so others can judge how long ago that was
But anyway I have again replied and I will leave you now to mull over your no doubt humerous response.

I am more interested in the delights of the Inghams to be honest
She isn’t “vlogging” she is begging...

Reactions: 9
Who needs to read a book to learn how to be healthy?! There’s literally no science needed 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m no guru but you can have this advice for free Begs - eat a balanced diet, drink 8 glasses of water a day, actually put effort into your workouts and lastly ditch the regurgitated dog food smoothies. You’re welcome

Reactions: 9
It's like everything with Begs, it won't be a real lifestyle change. She will go mad on the healthy eating for a few weeks. Be obsessive about it, it will consume her, be the best thing she has ever done.... Like the jazz dance class, horseriding, hair extensions, Rami the PT, Joe Wick's cookbook, every mlm scheme she has tried flogging, riding Tony, wild swimming and then it will be forgotten and replaced with the next thing.

Reactions: 17
It's like everything with Begs, it won't be a real lifestyle change. She will go mad on the healthy eating for a few weeks. Be obsessive about it, it will consume her, be the best thing she has ever done.... Like the jazz dance class, horseriding, hair extensions, Rami the PT, Joe Wick's cookbook, every mlm scheme she has tried flogging, riding Tony, wild swimming and then it will be forgotten and replaced with the next thing.
The whole “push ups every day” debacle - just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know where I can get a lumi from? Beggy hasn’t offered one to us in a while and I feel lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please listen to the words of that song while she’s stroking the dog 🤮🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Last week it was all “FML I’m so so busy” now this week it’s all just dog walks! Her only me time. Oh no how will cope with Lee offshore ( I’m assuming) and the girls at school nursery every day for several
hours!
Honestly she’s so full of tit it’s unreal. She is the laziest most boring person the the planet.

It’s September so it’s hot chocolate and film time so she doesn’t have to do anything with the inconveniences again 🙄

What in God's name is she wearing? 🤣 Why does she look like she's just raided the clothing concession at the local Garden Centre 🤣🤣 what a wannabe toff 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Smh, the poor woman is doing nothing for herself. Poor thing stuck walking the dog all the time! Bless her heart.. if only she had a house to care for orrr three young children and so so many after school activities making her so so busy. Or pushups to do every day. Or books to read.
😐

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.