Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Lee has left an objection to the planning application on the council's planning page. Best bit is where he says the plans risk 'East Mains and surrounding area will become simply a housing estate that does not support the Royal Deeside reputation'. Since the original application was granted in 2011 though, you think they might have checked before buying...
Royal Deeside Reputation 😂😂

does this include questionable football leg tattoos and a wife with racist tendencies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I've been to another Bahia Principe and it was not a cheap holiday, not full of chavs and the food was excellent. The location was a bit isolated but to be honest my kids were happy playing in the pool and I got time to relax and read a book so I was contented with that too.
What holiday would it have been acceptable for her to book?
Does your name start with a kicking k and rhyme with baron? Were you blessed with a narrow footbed?

nothing wrong with going abroad to tenners, if you like that kinda thing, but would say it’s more cute little starter vacay, than the exclusive type that one portrays.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Reminds me of Clueless meets Meangirls 🧐
Newy Look, you should be ashamed.
“It’s selling fast”

oh is it? Is it really Rebecca? What, do you have hourly updates from the New Look stock control system informing you of this have you?

get a job you shameless scrounger.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Mummy442

VIP Member
The fact she s asked ‘what do you need a link to?’ And someone has apparently asked for a link to ‘the striped Joules top’!! 🤣 why would you need a link if you know where it’s from??? What an absolute idiot!! So desperate for money she s sending these to herself! Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Goodpup

Nothing wrong with a a Tenerife holiday but when you pretend to live an Elevenerife lifestyle then you'd expect them to be taking a villa in Tuscany or at least a week at Center Parcs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Oh come on you bunch of jealous overweight unemployed bastard wankers, be kind.

I think it’s lovely that she let Poppy paint her nails 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sj22

That statement was absolutely written for Tattle. She thrives on the attention. Barely any ads or engagement. No many tiktok views. No real life friends or social life. This is the only attention she gets. She's disgusting. That's not written in jealousy or envy. It's a fact. She's vile. Who would look at her and think "That's who I look up too". She doesn't deserve those girls. She's the laziest, smuggest, and most undeserving cow I have ever laid my eyes on. She's a laughing stock, I'm actually embarrassed for her.
Rant over 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Lee has left an objection to the planning application on the council's planning page. Best bit is where he says the plans risk 'East Mains and surrounding area will become simply a housing estate that does not support the Royal Deeside reputation'. Since the original application was granted in 2011 though, you think they might have checked before buying...
Which is laughable in itself seeing as wee Lee was brought up on a council estate!!!! little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sj22

No one:.....
Not a single person:......
Not a human on planet Earth:.....
No one in the history of the world:.....
Rebegger Meldrum: "Sooo so many of you guys have been asking....." 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36