Mrs Meldrum #115 The pink pencil cannae wait to get in the prawn purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she is into crystals, full moons and manifesting I am surprised she would want a house where the son murdered his father and stored the body in the shed. That house must have very bad energy and when you look what has happened to her since moving in you could believe it.
She doesn’t really care about much but me time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the weekend away for Lee's birthday?
Like just how you want to spend the last weekend of the kids school holidays... away from them

• Haha
How can someone who hates their kids and husband along with being the most boring person in Banchory have a day of family fun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t really care about much but me time.
The “me time” is the thing I don’t get. Not that she wants it....more that she has (so much) “me time” and doesn’t realise how terrible she is and end up having a massive crisis and either sort her tit out or have a break down

Reactions: 10
So they went to cadonas ..... how original and no doubt pizza express 😴
Jesus she must’ve been saving up the ice cream pennies for that! I can picture her walking round looking as if she’s got a bit of tit under her nose, looking down her nose at the peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think going to the carnies with the kids is her biggest attempt yet to make us think that not only does she love all her kids but also that she can spend money on something other than herself!

Mind you is there any proof that a) Poppy was there or b) she didn’t just give them 10 2p coins each and plonked them at the nudgers all day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Unless she starts actually being informed about anything or funny or entertaining , she won’t make it on tik toc. It’s not for loading the dishwasher / making tea content. I said before but you can also report spam/ scams on there too and there’s a huge anti MLM community so she won’t last long if she’s building it up to support another MLM either.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.