Mrs Meldrum #115 The pink pencil cannae wait to get in the prawn purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Good one lee.
You dick.
No one thinks your weirdo wife is hot.
TBH I don't really appreciate being called a dick for no reason.
All I did was make a comment sarcastic maybe but a comment. My husband often used to refer to her as attractive to have a bit of fun with me. How you then spin that around to suggest I am her husband and call me names is pretty grim.
Congratulations you got a response from me. I suggest in future you learn a bit of courtesy and politeness

All I did was make a comment sarcastic maybe but a comment. My husband often used to refer to her as attractive to have a bit of fun with me. How you then spin that around to suggest I am her husband and call me names is pretty grim.
Congratulations you got a response from me. I suggest in future you learn a bit of courtesy and politeness
*whispers*….you are speaking to THE Betty Crocker of Tattle 😳🙈
(she also may or may not be a Meldrum😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So if she's now over the dodgy looking dog, I wonder what her next fixation is going to be. She's ticked off the dog, kitchen renovation, Peloton and new car quite quickly. Always onto the next thing isn't she!

Reactions: 10
Oi @BettyCrockerr! There’s someone here who says they want to talk to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beggy love, instead of slobbing on the couch watching trash tv in the middle of the day, perhaps get yourself an education or volunteer at the children’s school, you may just learn that ‘goodest’ is not a word.

Reactions: 13
Oh, come on. We can all be civil 🤣
I personally cannot believe anyone would find Beggy fit. Ever. At all. Also no married man should be commenting on other women's fit levels. But that's just my prude arse talking. 🙄
The fact Lee pulled her when she was underage shows him in a very disgusting light. The fact that she tried it when she was that young shows me her parents fucked up big time.
Now she's having a midlife crisis, hates her kids and keeps trying to flash her tits on Instagram *not an influencer* presumably so Lee wants to come home to her so she can pawn the kids off on him? And then deny his sex so she has that as a promise if he keeps coming back 🤣
Oh and nick nack legs. Anyone else remember those crisps? Look like little lumpy croocked sticks? Those were good..
Idk, it's a mess.

Reactions: 13
She managed to watch three bloody episodes of married at first sight?!!! But yet the other day saying how busy her life was.
bleeping hell, I actually can’t even hate watch her anymore because she brings out some serious rage in me. Lazy twit, she really is.

Reactions: 23
Grow up lee you sad wee prick. Your wife out shagging Rami again is she? Desperate for attention are you?

Looser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Grow up lee you sad wee prick. Your wife out shagging Rami again is she? Desperate for attention are you?

Looser.
I'm taking your posts as a parody of a bad mouthed uneducated type satirical stuff

But if you really do think I am her husband then you really are rather wide of the mark If you are daft enough to think that any comment you don't agree with must mean that is the vlogger themselves posting it then you may want to adjust your thinking.
I notice that this thing tends to happen on several threads so it isn't just yourself
My husband who is a really nice guy used to rib me about her this was several years ago when I used to look at her vlogs years back saying things like Oh I dunno she's not bad looking etc. Its banter between couples but hey ho.
I was quite surprised she was back vlogging as at one point she retired and this forum made a point of closing threads about her. It was only coming back onto here that I found she was active
When I last saw her vlogs she had moved into murder central so others can judge how long ago that was
But anyway I have again replied and I will leave you now to mull over your no doubt humerous response.

I am more interested in the delights of the Inghams to be honest

Reactions: 1
I'm taking your posts as a parody of a bad mouthed uneducated type satirical stuff

But if you really do think I am her husband then you really are rather wide of the mark If you are daft enough to think that any comment you don't agree with must mean that is the vlogger themselves posting it then you may want to adjust your thinking.
I notice that this thing tends to happen on several threads so it isn't just yourself
My husband who is a really nice guy used to rib me about her this was several years ago when I used to look at her vlogs years back saying things like Oh I dunno she's not bad looking etc. Its banter between couples but hey ho.
I was quite surprised she was back vlogging as at one point she retired and this forum made a point of closing threads about her. It was only coming back onto here that I found she was active
When I last saw her vlogs she had moved into murder central so others can judge how long ago that was
But anyway I have again replied and I will leave you now to mull over your no doubt humerous response.

She came “back”
Because she’s a greedy narcissist who doesn’t know what else to do. Apparently getting an actual job or a skill-set that extends beyond learning how to do swipe ups is not an option for the teenage -dream-work-shy-princess-oil-wife-self-obsessed-muppet-lady.

Reactions: 10

And yet you’ve only commented on Dear Beggy’s posts and someone called Demi Donnelly.

You can search for The Inghams in the search bar 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.