Mrs Meldrum #115 The pink pencil cannae wait to get in the prawn purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her big boss babe witch Beggy Lamb is going to Tenners in October. When's Beggy Meldrum going? They can chat about their face sanders! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tenerife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hadn’t seen her stories and thought you guys were joking around 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never mind the holiday Begsy, what did you shell out for your handmaiden's birthday? Has it past yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Beggy Lee is paying for it themselves you know it’ll be a whinge fest. Complaint after complaint. It’ll be full time kids club for the little girls - will Beggy still need to book the Manny for P? Or can she be dumped in childcare too? Let’s just hope they do not give the whole resort norovirus like that one time! I don’t like Lee - I think he’s a twit - but Beggys constant demands and bad attitude are pushing him into an early grave, he looks like shite and completely dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 14
I loved how she had to show everyone it was a ‘platinum resort’

take that you bunch of 15 jealous bastard wankers,Platinum Resort in Golf del Sur all paid for with my face sander pennies of course

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Of course we're 15 fat middle aged 'jellus biatch' trolls aren't we bastards? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The hotel in Tenerife that she has booked states it’s 5 star. But reviews in trip advisor say it’s more 2/3 star at most. The food is awful, service is very poor and the bit by the pool where kids have slides has a very slippery surface.
F561BDFB-9D56-4E2E-B7EA-4AE7089342DD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The hotel in Tenerife that she has booked states it’s 5 star. But reviews in trip advisor say it’s more 2/3 star at most. The food is awful, service is very poor and the bit by the pool where kids have slids has a very slippery surface.

Current situ under the expensive beam of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last time they went to Tenerife it rained and she had a face like a slapped arse!
The kids go back to school soon dont they but surely they’re not taking them out to go away when they’ve had ALL summer?! Well I suppose not all summer cos of restrictions but……This is Beggy who ‘expects good grades’ ( even though she is thick as a plank!).
If they’re going in October it will probably still be hot. I assume the hotel has kids clubs she can dump the kids in all day?! That‘d be the main feature she’d have looked for when booking!

Reactions: 17
I stayed in one years ago, it was fantastic but at the time very isolated so we felt stuck there. We were two family groups and needed taxis each time. That won't bother her as they don't like to see anything else or spend money elsewhere as its all inclusive and they are the type of ignorant idiots to think like that. The food, drink, service and pool areas were amazing. The accommodation nice but the entertainment poor. I'm not a lover of sitting poolside for a fortnight so could have saved the money and went cheaper elsewhere lol.

Reactions: 5
I hope they pack earplugs as it’s close by Tenerife airport.
66DCD2CC-B3B9-4E63-91EB-273D695F2E1D.jpeg
4F8FBA14-ECFB-4430-A6CE-063EFA86386D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure Gulf de Sur is in the north of the island which is windy and can be cooler than the south. Plus it’s outside of the tourist hotspot so there’ll be nothing there outside of the hotel which will suit this sad family to a tee.
I love Tenerife, used to go every year as teens as it was all my parents could afford - self catering, all sharing a studio apartment sometimes but we loved it!
And I worked in the holiday industry in a past life.

Reactions: 5

Having been to one, they'll have this to look forward to. 😂

Can't wait for the Tik Tok 🕺💃🏿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.