Mrs Meldrum #115 The pink pencil cannae wait to get in the prawn purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think codonas the only thing she's done with them all summer apart from the park or woods. I'm glad they took them to something the kids will have had fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I saw them at Codonas yesterday. Didn’t look like they were having much fun.
I wouldn’t have classed Codonas as fun yesterday though. Very busy and the traffic was horrific.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Codona’s has been open for a while now and they could have visited when tickets were limited - I know we did and it was great not having massive queues everywhere.
although there are so many other places they could go…they’re very limited aren’t they.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t have classed Codonas as fun yesterday though. Very busy and the traffic was horrific.
Yeah true it has been mobbed, did begger have a face like a smacked arse? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she teeny tiny in real life?

That plate of donuts was for the whole five of them wasn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s never satisfied is she?

needed the kitchen of dreams
Needed expensive hair extensions
Needed a Tony
Needs a holiday

when does it end?

Reactions: 17
How does she afford it? Lee is obviously on a decent wage but he’s no JR Ewing!
They’re mortgaged to the hilt ( she has said that - unless that a lie too - quite possible) and she doesn’t hold back on spending on HERSELF.
Maybe spending more of Grandad’s inheritance?
Will it be Tenerife all over again?!!! ( oh please let it piss down!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.