Mrs Meldrum #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, instead of fannying around getting their 'cloakroom' done they should get their guttering sorted out!

Reactions: 15
Is that what all the patches are? Damp? Jeezo, instead of riding tony, she should have kept that cash for replacing the roof and gutters!
Wonder if she is truely happy in that godawful house or if she is just too damn stubborn to admit she made a mistake🤔. I would take the "wee" starter home any day over that money pit!

Reactions: 20
That house is disgusting. If I drove up to it I’d think the owners we’re having serious money problems. You look after the bones of your house first.

Reactions: 25
😉

but is my footbed narrow? am i edgy enough?

answers on a postcard lads
Well…you strike me as a no nonsense, direct kind of person so I don’t think you’re anyone close to The Meldrums/Cannons at all. What they need is a dose of straight talking as it’s sorely missing from all their lives.

But I did wonder when I saw you’d bought a technicolour fleece of dreams so I just don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That house is disgusting. If I drove up to it I’d think the owners we’re having serious money problems. You look after the bones of your house first.
Yes that's so true. They only spend their money on home things that they can show off like the new kitchen. Yet the amount of damp problems they're going to have in the future, will cost them so much to fix. She's all flash and no cash!
They need to admit they sized up too much on this home and downsize to a cheaper property, but Beggy is too stubborn to do that.

Reactions: 15
I’m not a particularly squeamish person, I’ve got a strong constitution…but I could never, ever live somewhere knowing someone’s life ended so horrifically there
No me neither. I could NEVER ever knowingly consider buying a property there had been a murder in. Makes me shudder. Sad that her stupid ways have attracted attention to it for the family of the victim whom I believe are still local. The Cannons only saw a postcode though. As we've said before there were far nicer houses up for sale at the time around Banchory and far lovelier ones in the development have been up for sale, less than what they paid since.

Reactions: 16
FGS - it cost about £100 to have your gutters cleared. This is basic stuff. We went to view loads of houses before ours (do-er upper) and there was one with a very significant damp problem that would have been a real ball ache to sort out. Source - blocked gutters for years

Reactions: 13
They wont be able to sell it. There’s the murder for a start. I would imagine it had been on the market for a while before The Twats bought it?? Most people would not be able to get past a murder taking place there.
Now there’s housing etc being built at the back of it- which personally I dont have a problem with but, at least where I live, that often can have a knock on effect on house prices of nearby properties. Especially if its previously been marketed as an exclusive development. It CAN devalue nearby houses. So even her new kitchen of dreams wont add enough value (cos its tit!) to compensate.
So even if they wanted to move, I reckon they’re stuck where they are!
(Caveat -I know nothing about the housing market in her area but this is just my thoughts based on what has happened near where I live!)

Shes ALL about showing off. Not got the brains to think about damp, gutters etc. Honestly she’s just too thick to know about stuff like that and so is Lee!
The house looks awful and it is not anything special at all.

Reactions: 11
They'd only be able to sell at a massive loss, sad history aside it is far from the standard of others in that price bracket. I'd reckon they'd take a hit of 100k plus on it.

Reactions: 11
Is that what all the patches are? Damp? Jeezo, instead of riding tony, she should have kept that cash for replacing the roof and gutters!
Wonder if she is truely happy in that godawful house or if she is just too damn stubborn to admit she made a mistake🤔. I would take the "wee" starter home any day over that money pit!
Harling on Scottish houses always looks like that when it’s wet unfortunately!

Harling on Scottish houses always looks like that when it’s wet unfortunately!
Whats harling?🤣

Maybe its cos it is pink...more noticeable. Still rings alarm bells that the house could be damp.

I have an old scottish house...first priority was to make it water tight and warm....and keep up general gutter maintenance 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 5
Whats harling?🤣

Maybe its cos it is pink...more noticeable. Still rings alarm bells that the house could be damp.

I have an old scottish house...first priority was to make it water tight and warm....and keep up general gutter maintenance 🤣🤣.
It’s that rough cast finish rather than brick on a lot of Scottish housing, I agree, I’d be spending money on home maintenance before Peletons, pizza ovens and hammocks, guttering definitely needs attention! 🏡

Reactions: 8
Urrrgh her clothes 🤢 just need the jumper round the shoulders now. Off to the yacht club tonight Lee. Show everyone in Banchory how wealthy we are and look down our noses at everyone. The tragic thing is it’s all a pathetic attempt to be so far from what she actually is. It always has been keeping up appearances from the start. That “cute little starter home” was beneath them. Wreaks of desperation. Couldn’t give a tit about anyone else around them or those in need where they live. Every step of the way she’s looked down on those around her and has no desire to give back to their community or do any volunteering etc (when she has plenty of time to) far too up herself and they’re only out for themselves. She has NO idea what it means to struggle. duck me she needs help to trim a bush and cries like a child having a tantrum looking after a cat. Imagine if she actually had to go to work 😂
She reminds me of those dull housewives on those tv dramas, who always end up getting cheated on. Just has such a toff type vibe to her. she’s definitely the mum who sets up the school playground clique and WhatsApp group to slag others off who aren’t a clone of herself.
Self centred, spoilt and just an all round twunt. That’s all I think when I see her face.

Reactions: 10
Whats harling?🤣

Harling is roughcast. The gutters and down pipes are probably chocked with leaves from surrounding trees etc. They would need to be cleared out. The house would look better if it was painted either white or cream than milkshake pink.

Reactions: 9
For some reason the sight of those damp walls on marshmallow mansion call to mind the time Begs admitted she throws dirty nappy bags out the upstairs window. So stuff that even if it’s true, why would you tell/show the Internet? Because you’re Begs. Minging.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.